Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901388 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7933) (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) (7938) (7939) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
sylvalord:
*In quavo’s offset's voice.* There’s a new weirdo every week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
Offset
Oh, you are right. Thanks for the correction. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:57am On Jul 04, 2020
handelex:
£200k per week....not my money but ain't it much for a guy like Sancho, me thinks a club like Bayern or Madrid can negotiate a better salary structure.

Unlikely. What I saw was 120k rising to 200 over the 5-year period.

Even Maguire didn’t get that much for a start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:49am On Jul 04, 2020
MRTA7:

Rumoured. Those wages are very unlike Bayern.

Let them believe anything even 1billion a week
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "We need to make one or two very good decisions - or more good decisions - but it is going to be a very important summer definitely."

- Sky

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær on Gary Neville saying a lot of work needs to be done at Manchester United to catch Liverpool & Man City: "Gary is right about a lot of things and, of course, we cannot think we are there because of the table - we are nowhere near where we should be."

- Sky

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "I think the last round of fixtures is going to be vital [for the top four race]. You have got Chelsea vs Wolves and us against Leicester - so it might be a three-point advantage for us or Leicester and it is still an important game."

- Sky

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "We've got some examples of players taking a chance, moving away from big clubs to smaller clubs and it hasn't worked. That’s a chance, a risk they take, instead of being in the club they've gone through. Some players do really well."

- Men
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "Any young player needs to make a decision they’re comfortable with - where can he make an impact? If you’re 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, they’re important decisions for them."

- Men
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "So for us this summer is also about creating consistency. I’m not just talking about decisions off the field - it’s also here in and around the training ground."

- Men
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "It doesn't matter if it’s Man City or Liverpool or Bournemouth or Southampton, Palace, Everton, you need to go into every single game [with the same mindset]. We've been too inconsistent."

- Men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "For us as a team, club and staff, we need to work really well. It’s about the consistency. We need to have the mentality of Manchester United of old that every game is a cup final and every game is a chance to get three points."

- Men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "It’s going to be a strange transfer window and I don’t expect a lot of big transfers, maybe. I don’t know. We don’t really know how the market is going to be."

- Men
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:05am On Jul 04, 2020
grin

Dem say we get Injury...... LMAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Dem say we get Injury...... LMAO!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær on Gary Neville saying a lot of work needs to be done at Manchester United to catch Liverpool & Man City: "Gary is right about a lot of things and, of course, we cannot think we are there because of the table - we are nowhere near where we should be."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:

Unlikely. What I saw was 120k rising to 200 over the 5-year period.

Even Maguire didn’t get that much for a start.
This is better. I read an article about we are trying to improve not only in good transfers but also maintaining a good salary structure for good balance in and out of the dressing room. Any one who demands a huge pay will need to earn it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Borussia Dortmund offered Jude Bellingham a five-year contract worth £54,000 a week, considerably more than Manchester United were willing to pay. United were willing to pay more than the typical £5k-£10k a week for a 17 year old, but not the sums on offer in Germany.

(Source: Times)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Manchester United cannot offer Jude Bellingham regular first-team game time straight away. The prospect of playing in the Champions League with Borussia Dortmund, who have already qualified, is thought to have attracted him. Dortmund don't mind being a stepping stone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Jude seems to be prepping himself for a future move to United. Hope Dortmund does a good job coaching him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2020
GloryIsaac:
Jude seems to be prepping himself for a future move to United. Hope Dortmund does a good job coaching him.
nothing special in his game bros. let him move forward and never look back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
handelex:
This is better. I read an article about we are trying to improve not only in good transfers but also maintaining a good salary structure for good balance in and out of the dressing room. Any one who demands a huge pay will need to earn it.

Right. That way we’ll steer off those mercenaries.

If you look closely you’ll discover that those weekly salaries are heavily dependent on performance.

Let’s offload Lingard and sell Sanchez. Anyone who wants more money will have to earn it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2020
ChristineC:
nothing special in his game bros. let him move forward and never look back.

I share the same sentiment.

The kid is still unproven. And like you said, there’s nothing special in his game.

Hope the money doesn’t go to his head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
My people. Is Zidane still a fraud?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Leyqute:
My people. Is Zidane still a fraud?
undecided He never was
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2020
An interesting Goal article about United form post lock down
'Wan-Bissaka and Shaw key to Manchester United's impressive post-lockdown form'
See the full article here
Cc: elampiro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ajstyles01(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Hi fans... Itx matchday today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
handelex:
An interesting Goal article about United form post lock down
'Wan-Bissaka and Shaw key to Manchester United's impressive post-lockdown form'
See the full article here
Cc: elampiro

What about our form before pre-lockdown when we have great results against the big teams? They were not key?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "Ethan [Laird] is going to join the training group now he’s had his tests. He had an injury around Christmas which has now healed. It’s a time to take one game at a time and if we get an opportunity to play some youngsters then fantastic."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Solskjær: "I think they [Manchester United first-team players] can feel the benefit of joining the boys as well. The likes of Jimmy [Garner] and Teden [Mengi] are performing well in training."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2020
elampiro:

What about our form before pre-lockdown when we have great results against the big teams? They were not key?
Baba nawa oo, against the big teams you're talking about did you forget we were playing on the counter and they didn't need to do much offensively? We are talking about teams that park the bus against us where they don't need much defending to do but much to offer in attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
cool

...... And he wins it again.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7933) (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) (7938) (7939) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.