Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,105 members, 7,880,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8915607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) (7971) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
elampiro:

It is a good analysis but we now have a superb attacking force compared to months back. However, Salah and Mane are still better than our players currently. Greenwood might leapfrog them soon if he keeps performing. As Lampard noted, it is risky to over praise a young English player too early. So we pray Greenwood keeps shooting with his left and right like Ronaldo.

Narrowing down the analysis, Rashford has scored 6 penalties.
Salah has 3 penalties this season. Plus Rashford won most of his penalties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
eph12:

Salah has 3 penalties this season. Plus Rashford won most of his penalties

Have you checked penalties won by Salah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
elampiro:

Have you checked penalties won by Salah?
So the difference in number of penalties taken between the two set of attackers is 3 or 4? Not much of a difference to me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
eph12:

So the difference in number of penalties taken between the two set of attackers is 3 or 4? Not much of a difference to me
Salah is better than Rashford. No need to drag it. The advantage we have is that our guys are younger.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
afrodoc:

They aren’t the same size. There is a standard range from big pitches like the 2 Manchester clubs to tiny ones like you would find with Crystal Palace and even pretenders like Chelshit.

Of course I know there is a range for football pitches, 105m x 68m is the most common which is the dimension for Old Trafford, Spurs Stadium and Etihad stadium.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League.

[Independent]

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
There would likely be more competition for Lingard, with West Brom and Everton also understood to be interested.

[Independent]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Moyes worked with Jones and Lingard at Manchester United in 2013-14, and particularly sees the centre-half as an option that could lift his team’s quality

[Independent]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
James Cooper on Jadon Sancho: "I don't think we're going to see a £100m transfer fee. There's going to be some money down, there might be players involved, there might be sell-ons or buy-ons, just to protect them and give Dortmund the kind of money they deserve."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Jack Grealish to Manchester United is a deal that can be done pretty easily with the finances the club have.

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
"Jack Grealish is a deal United can do easily with the finances they have,With sancho they're going to have to be a bit more creative (in terms of structuring it,add ons etc etc)"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ravioli:
David Moyes is considering moves for Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard, if West Ham United stay in the Premier League.

[Independent]
Thank God
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ole calculating how to include Jones Lingard Periera in the deal cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Footyarea(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Footy Area brings you another edition of our weekly football news and round up from Europe’s top five leagues
https://footyarea.com/2020/07/04/football-news-round-up-from-across-europe/

Jadon Sancho still desires a move to Old Trafford, while Inter Milan are keen to buy Alexis Sanchez.

20-year-old Sancho, has been linked with a host of European giants after impressing for Borussia Dortmund.

While he could be destined for Manchester United, United may need to get rid of Sanchez for good.

TOP STORY – SANCHO WANTS TO JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED

https://footyarea.com/2020/06/29/real-madrid-prepare-bid-for-sancho-worth-at-least-e140m/

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
eph12:
We will be cheering Crystal palace and Arsenal today. I'm very confident that they both can't afford to lose today's match. Finally we cement our top 4 position this week grin
I can’t wait believe I will be rooting for arsenal today. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
olabode89:

This point does not really matter anymore, a high proportion of premier league stadium pitches are of the size and most use the same surface tech called Desso Grassmaster which is a combo of artificial and natural grass.

This is a major reason why there have been an increased amount of away wins in football since football resumed with no spectators.

The way you feel inside the 3-bedroom apartment you spent the last 6 months in is different from how you’d feel in 3 bedroom apartment you’ve visited once in the last year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Chrisus:

Rashford has been poor since the restart of the league, but he’d been away even before the league went on break. And I guess Ole plans to play him back into form

True. But it’s not as if he has displayed intelligent off the ball movements before he got injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
sylvalord:
I can’t wait believe I will be rooting for arsenal today. grin
I never really hated Arsenal the way I hate the Scousers or Chelshit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oasis007:

In Leyqute Voice: we don't need a Pensioner abegi - that's for Thiago. I've never got impressed by Ake or na Matchet. I'll rather give Mengi a chance to prove himself, or wait on Tuanzebe to fully recover.

LooL. My voice is smooth and soothing abeg. Like honey. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Leyqute:

True. But it’s not as if he has displayed intelligent off the ball movements before he got injured.
I think right now, he's learning play making than just spamming shots from anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ravioli:

[Independent]
I've always rated David Moyes, dude seems to be coming clutch for us of late.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
handelex:
I think right now, he's learning play making than just spamming shots from anywhere.

Yup. Greenwood has had him and Martial sitting up. And they know OLE won’t hesitate to bench them once another player starts performing well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
handelex:
I never really hated Arsenal the way I hate the Scousers or Chelshit.
I hate Chelsea more. They are too loud.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Leyqute:

Yup. Greenwood has had him and Martial sitting up. And they know OLE won’t hesitate to bench them once another player starts performing well.
Yes oo, with healthy competition comes much needed sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin grin
Enginneer. It sounds like you are angry. Na we win o!
am nt angry .Everybody know dis is a completely different man UTD.Dey r more efficient n deadly.Even me dat was a die critic of ole is beginning to soften his stance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
sylvalord:
I hate Chelsea more. They are too loud.
I mean, don't we all...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
elampiro:

Salah is better than Rashford. No need to drag it. The advantage we have is that our guys are younger.
Salah and Rashford? Nobody can argue otherwise na. Where is this coming from?

Erm now that we know the advantage, what are the disadvantages?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
eph12:
We will be cheering Crystal palace and Arsenal today. I'm very confident that they both can't afford to lose today's match. Finally we cement our top 4 position this week grin
So you want to celebrate fourphy, see ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
So you want to celebrate fourphy, see ur life.
This guy sef.. Always chatting shit like a less privileged boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Solskjær: "Not yet, no [hasn't heard any concrete news on Lindelöf's injury]. It’s not too bad. He’ll play soon. I’m not sure if he’ll manage the Villa game, but he might do."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oasis007:
Solskjær: "Not yet, no [hasn't heard any concrete news on Lindelöf's injury]. It’s not too bad. He’ll play soon. I’m not sure if he’ll manage the Villa game, but he might do."

When it comes to fitness, i give it to Linfelof. He has been the ever present CB in the defenceline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Frank Lampard: "Manchester United are the closest threat [to Chelsea], they are a very strong team, they've been in great form for a long period of time. They've got really got players and you see the momentum they have gained at this part of the season."

(1) (2) (3) ... (7965) (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) (7971) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite, MrJaay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.