Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,662 members, 7,948,509 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9140771 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8059) (8060) (8061) (8062) (8063) (8064) (8065) ... (14362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Once again, I'm sorry Bro. Football get as e be. I couldn't sleep that Day to be honest. I was haunted all through the Night.

No worries
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Expert17:

Romero( DDG needs to rest, abeg no be agenda)

AWB. Bailly. Maguire. Williams.

Pogba. Matic.

James. Bruno. Rashford.

Martial.

For me I will rest pogba and martial. AWB needs rest too, we have a crucial match versus West ham, we need to be on the front foot versus Liecester. We need to win that west ham, Mou has to do us a favour tommorow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChristineC:
so everyone here have stylishly dodged discussing possible line up for the game against Chelsea after taking shots at mine grin

cheesy grin grin

Line up will most likely be 4-4-2 diamond.

Romero

AWB
Bailly
Maguire
Dalot

Matic
McTominay
Fred
Bruno

Rashford
Martial

Will love to watch Greenwood against Kepa, but he might start from the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

I was not annoyed, I have seen things like this. I understand Like I told you it just being passion for the team . I wasnt joking I nearly died against Southampton. Obafemi nearly killed me. Lol

Days of Jose Mourinho.. this thread tore up grin

Really though, playing 10 men against Southampton didn’t favor us at all, and those guys play dirty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

We dey quickly forget on this Board. Many of us wished the Team Failure, simply to get rid of Mou. No one is a Saint here. We need to handle Arguments with Maturity.

I hate it when Someone who has no iota of knowledge about me begins to question my Sanity. As I can take it, so I can't tolerate it for others as well.

If it's for Banter, no shaking. But taking it personal is extreme and can't be condoned.
Those fellas are getting paid... We are just here throwing bants at each other

This is less compared to what we saw during the days of Moyes and LVG

MOU sef no reach

I can remember how Moyes gave me sleepless nights but we move
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't think Dalot will feature.
if Ole resurrected a guy that hasn't played for 3 years to play in an unnatural position at such important game ahead of Dalot, that message is a freaking loud one to Dalot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:

The right winger and his labs will never agree to this grin
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Ole will get a Right winger

That's for sure

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Expert17:

Romero( DDG needs to rest, abeg no be agenda)

AWB. Bailly. Maguire. Williams.

Pogba. Matic.

James. Bruno. Rashford.

Martial.
the game will probably stretch into extra time anyways. wholesale changes may be counter productive, yet I'd play majorly the second team and bring in critical first team players in the second half.
Ole has to trust them, or why exactly are they here again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Days of Jose Mourinho.. this thread tore up grin

Really though, playing 10 men against Southampton didn’t favor us at all, and those guys play dirty.

Am telling you, shaw's injury cost us the match. and even when Williams went off, they were attacking us with venom, I was like, this people sef, na wetin? Didn't they see that we are one man down? We go pay them back sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:

cheesy grin grin

Line up will most likely be 4-4-2 diamond.

Romero

AWB
Bailly
Maguire
Dalot

Matic
McTominay
Fred
Bruno

Rashford
Martial

Will love to watch Greenwood against Kepa, but he might start from the bench.

No Ighalo? and Matic for rest to be used to full effect against west ham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChristineC:
I don't think Dalot will feature.
if Ole resurrected a guy that hasn't played for 3 years to play in an unnatural position at such important game ahead of Dalot, that message is a freaking loud one to Dalot.

Dalot featured against Norwich..

We’ve actually lost our left-backs, so OGS has to bring up another two to fill the position till the season is over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Those fellas are getting paid... We are just here throwing bants at each other

This is less compared to what we saw during the days of Moyes and LVG

MOU sef no reach

I can remember how Moyes gave me sleepless nights but we move

Lol. Moyes didn't give me sleepless nights, because after like December, I wrote off the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Am telling you, shaw's injury cost us the match. and even when Williams went off, they were attacking us with venom, I was like, this people sef, na wetin? Didn't they see that we are one man down? We go pay them back sha.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's their business with that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:

We’ve actually lost our left-backs, so OGS has to bring up another two to fill the position till the season is over.

Lost our 2 left backs, I thought he (ole) said that shaw's case wasnt as serious as they thought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's their business with that

I tell you some teams will have soft pedalled especially when it was due to injury, and they have nothing to play for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

I tell you some teams will have soft pedalled especially when it was due to injury, and they have nothing to play for.

I was disappointed that we couldn't defend with 10 men for just 5 mins,...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Expert17:

I was disappointed that we couldn't defend with 10 men for just 5 mins,...
We are just unlucky sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
GloryIsaac:

yeah Shaw and Brandon out, the next person should be Dalot naturally but he was skipped for another center back. not a good sign.
Brandon is available tho, certainly against the Hammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lost our 2 left backs, I thought he (ole) said that shaw's case wasnt as serious as they thought.

It's not as serious like going off the season. But he won't be available for the FA. I'm seriously considering how Ighalo will start. But the lineup just need to be aggressive before we change.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol. Moyes didn't give me sleepless nights, because after like December, I wrote off the season.
We were the Defending champions den.... It was just hard getting used to defeats

So it was terrible getting trashed by clubs like Norwich.. Newcastle... Westbrom

The day he won Arsenal... I was very happy ehn cheesy cheesy.... That Fluke goal from RVP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Don’t listen to him. That guy lies through his teeth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
No one is talking about James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Leyqute:
No one is talking about James.
he's on my line up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
ChristineC:
so everyone here have stylishly dodged discussing possible line up for the game against Chelsea after taking shots at mine grin
From OGS presser, he may want to go all in. He also hinted on Lingard and Romero playing a role
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Leyqute:

Don’t listen to him. That guy lies through his teeth

Lmao grin cheesy cheesy. Are u saying that Ole is like Lie Mohammed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Make I rush drop my Lineup

GK
Romero

Defenders
Dalot
Bailly
Maguire
TFM

Midfielders
McTom
Fred
Perreira/Lingard

Attackers
Mata
Ighalo
James
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We were the Defending champions den.... It was just hard getting used to defeats

So it was terrible getting trashed by clubs like Norwich.. Newcastle... Westbrom

The day he won Arsenal... I was very happy ehn cheesy cheesy.... That Fluke goal from RVP

Most of the games we won that season were fluke. Yeah it was hard at first, but after some times, I just calmed dow and wrote the season off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
eph12:

From OGS presser, he may want to go all in. He also hinted on Lingard and Romero playing a role
I think Romero, Bailly, Maguire, AWB, McTom, Fred, one of Pogba/Bruno and Ighalo is certain.
that leaves three positions to fill. he may also want to start Rashford to continue his return to full match fitness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Next season, definitely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jadon Sancho when asked about his future: "I don’t know what to say to that. It’s hard to say. That’s the future. You never know what could happen, so we will wait and see."

- World Soccer Magazine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jadon Sancho: "I didn’t have a team that I supported, though. I just idolised a lot of great players."

- World Soccer Magazine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oasis007:
Make I rush drop my Lineup

GK
Romero

Defenders
Dalot
Bailly
Maguire
TFM

Midfielders
McTom
Fred
Perreira/Lingard

Attackers
Mata
Ighalo
James

You just wan dash Chelsea the match na. Lol. You for just call Nicky butt, to come and play the match with his boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (8059) (8060) (8061) (8062) (8063) (8064) (8065) ... (14362) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.