Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,440 members, 7,947,812 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9139344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8482) (8483) (8484) (8485) (8486) (8487) (8488) ... (14362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
elrony:

Odion!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Best Striker in the World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Leyqute:

Maybe the player no Dey the list.

Ed and Matt Judge are very capable.

grin

We go dey alright las las!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
This Mourinho sha..na the same way en hijack Sanchez from Man city na. If he signs him, Man U should just turn to another option for a left back in 'Telles' we move on. Man U can never accept any buy back clause

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eph12 when he realized Manyoo will have to make do with Doctor fat Shaw at LB for the rest of the season

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
stop this na. Show them picture of Sancho, Thiago and Reguilon cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
See "painment"

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Twitter want kill me ooll grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
thorrvik55:
Eph12 when he realized Manyoo will have to make do with Doctor fat Shaw at LB for the rest of the season
I don't have any issues with fat Shaw. Did you see me clamoring for Regulion abi what is his name? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShitStain(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

I don't have any issues with fat Shaw. Did you see me clamoring for Regulion abi what is his name? cheesy cheesy

*We never wanted him anyway*

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
elrony:

#Ayinde4shizzle grin
Bless you bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Reguilon perfect player

Buy back clause doesn't make sense IMHO.... No one should come for the board on this

Nitrogen sorry Woodward and his goons got this one spot on cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

1) I think Dortmund are really serious and won't even sell him to us now if we come this late in the window and they can't get an adequate replacement.

2) If we go by the true value of players he is not worth that amount, especially in this post-COVID era where all clubs are feeling the pinch. However most players are sold for more than they are actually worth, therefore if you go by Karvetz 80m Euro, Victor Osimhen 72m Euro, Chilwell 50m Euro then Sancho should be worth about 100m Euro.

3) I don't want him to be bought for 120m Euro especially this late in the season because of the added and unnecessary pressure that he will face.
Firstly he would be the first 100m pound English player. Secondly coming after the foolishly protracted negotiations there will be so much scrutiny compared to if we had done it quickly and early in the window. Thirdly he would be coming without any pre-season with his new team mates.

To summarize, it is a complex situation and even though i would prefer us not to go above 90m pounds i.e 100m Euro, i think we might have to if we mean business.

Both sides have good arguments but i don't see why some are insulting each other and going so personal with the issue though.

Lastly Sancho or no Sancho we need a LB to compete with Shaw and keep him on his toes. Move Williams to RB as an attacking sub for AWB.

Doc, diplomacy kee you there! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

This is part of the foolishness the board exhibits regularly. What is there to discuss? If they don't want to remove the clause then we should move on to another LB like Telles or whoever.

Na board Dey discuss?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Reguilon perfect player

Buy back clause doesn't make sense IMHO.... No one should come for the board on this

Nitrogen sorry Woodward and his goons got this one spot on cheesy grin
They could have inserted first refusal I mean it's not that hard na. They were too slow with the deal simple.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
The boss has spoken cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
They could have inserted first refusal I mean it's not that hard na. They were too show with the deal simple.
Madrid never wanted that

They want a club that will pay 30m and include a Buy back clause... Utd is a big club..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Madrid never wanted that

They want a club that will pay 30m and include a Buy back clause... Utd is a big club..
if that's the case Utd should walk away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
if that's the case Utd should walk away.
We should go for Telles instead

I heard Porto even reduced the bid for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We should go for Telles instead

I heard Porto even reduced the bid for us
Yeah another club will probably hijack the deal before Utd will put him on the list wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
Yeah another club will probably hijack the deal before Utd will put him on the list wink wink

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Best Striker in the World.

RT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
Bless you bro...

Ă€men grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
#mufc believe that if they leave the final negotiations for Jadon Sancho until the final week of the transfer window, that Borussia Dortmund will eventually cave in and agree to the terms United have already offered - maybe a further discount #mulive [@garbosj, @TransferPodcast
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
#mufc believe that if they leave the final negotiations for Jadon Sancho until the final week of the transfer window, that Borussia Dortmund will eventually cave in and agree to the terms United have already offered - maybe a further discount #mulive [@garbosj, @TransferPodcast
What are they even smoking there in Manchester, so for there mind Dortmund dey joke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiocol: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
make una offer greenwood and $85mil for Sancho, fair deal?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Manure have sign Legele.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

These were the people that preached the gospel of Pepe to me. Can you please read out their names?

[/b]
grin grin
The pepe I saw on those clips and the pepe I watch these days are not the same players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
?? I dunno, I haven't seen him much but the little clips I've seen on YouTube he seems to be predominantly on the left side which is where Rashford stays now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8482) (8483) (8484) (8485) (8486) (8487) (8488) ... (14362) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), CrystalTiger(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.