Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8932474 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8487) (8488) (8489) (8490) (8491) (8492) (8493) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzarmuki: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Ooh you posted a link, na only once i don chop ban for Nairaland. I posted a link from gsmarena na bot ban me...
Once??.

Wow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
If you insist, now read. We bought all those expensive players i listed for big transfer fee abi? (We have also paid huge fee to sign other players that also didn't work for the team e.g Dimaria, Sanchez on absolutely stupid wage). This players i listed have not lived up to the huge fee paid to sign them, hence some fans here (me inclusive, just that i prefer we use that huge £108 plus some extra millions to sign a not to expensive rw, a lb and probably a striker) are still complaining that the team is not good enough. So how would paying €120m to sign 1 player improve the overall persformance of the team? A lot of you hailed the board for the Bruno deal as well as the VDB deal, why una want the board to go back to its former Maga status? I don try
Ok fine. Now Sancho fee is 108million,since you are against spending that amount of money on a single player because according to you Sancho will not improve us, so which players do you want to board to spend that amount on that will improve us instantly?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nezzarmuki:
Wetin dey do nairaland today undecided

Found out that Bot banned me from commenting in my Favourite sections undecided

Muki Ore mi come and explain angry

Mukina2, Nezzar is here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
airmark:

Mukina2, Nezzar is here.

Cybersnitching is still a serious offence punishable by cybershots cry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
DeadPresidents:

Cybersnitching is still a serious offence punishable by cybershots cry

grin

Who snitched?

Is it a crime to help Nezzar to properly inform Mukina that he needs her help?

Nezzarmuki:
Wetin dey do nairaland today undecided

Found out that Bot banned me from commenting in my Favourite sections undecided

Muki Ore mi come and explain angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzarmuki: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
airmark:

Mukina2, Nezzar is here.
. angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nezzarmuki:

cheesy grin grin

Seun should look into this abeg

I thought it's only sport section

Investment... Property and Business too
Mukina is using it to draw your attention. Na green light. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Leyqute:

This guy will dethrone postdigger in no time cheesy
I'll be back with a bang
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
larride:

E shock you abi?
Brother, the way some people dey lie ehn shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzarmuki: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
odizeey:

Mukina is using it to draw your attention. Na green light. cheesy

Prewedding pics loading cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
This season go tough ooh. Bale join Spur. Son kane bale for front line. Ahh speed attack. Na only injury fit stop that attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nezzarmuki:

Prewedding pics loading cool
Congratulations
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
elrony:

Them say make we begin play their formation, we no need RWF cheesy

grin cheesy

Make them pay up quick if it’s Sancho or nothing or move on to the alternative RWF on the list (which any reasonable club should have).

We sha need RWF whether it’s Sancho or whoever.

Meanwhile, I don’t give a fück about how much they pay.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
liveLongNprospa:

Brother, the way some people dey lie ehn shocked

Agenda must agend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sniper4real:
This season go tough ooh. Bale join Spur. Son kane bale for front line. Ahh speed attack. Na only injury fit stop that attack

Don’t worry. Bale will play 15 matches, and take sick leave grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
spillo1:

Ok fine. Now Sancho fee is 108million,since you are against spending that amount of money on a single player because according to you Sancho will not improve us, so which players do you want to board to spend that amount on that will improve us instantly?

So once he drop a RW name here, the board will come on Nairaland to see the player recommendation? undecided

Let them just sack all the scout and start paying us to scout talents for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
liveLongNprospa:

Show me a place mourinho was planning to sell martial for Perisic.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sniper4real:
You people never cease to amaze me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
spillo1:

What i stated was that only Sancho will not improve the overall performance of the team, like we have seen with all the other expensive players we bought. Abi na Sancho go defend when Magwaya decide to turn off, or play LB if Shaw gets injured? And like i stated 2 pages back, i wasn't the one that pointed Bruno to the board when OGS was chasing expensive English midfielders for his DNA project. The Scouts did a good job identifying Bruno as a better option to Maddison, Longstaff etc, the board did the rest by ensuring we didn't over pay to sign him. The Scouts should also find us a very good but no so expensive RW (preferably left footed) and use the balance of the fee to sign a pacy CB and/or a Striker. Truth is the Manager and the board no ready sign any player, VDB was given to us by VDS as a show of affection to his former club. I have not heard OGS in any presser complain or mildly state his disappointment on the lack of positive activities in the transfer window, so it's safe to say OGS is happy with his squad and will be rightly abused if the season doesn't go well for him and us....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Make we go collect Marcus Edwards. Left footed RW, wicked dribbler, 21 years old English man who was tearing shit up at the liga nos last year. A release clause of 15m means there are not many ways this could go wrong.
We will try again for Sancho next year, even with the increased competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Don’t worry. Bale will play 15 matches, and take sick leave grin

I pray ooh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
eph12:

You people never cease to amaze me

How bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
PietroRick:
Make we go collect Marcus Edwards. Left footed RW, wicked dribbler, 21 years old English man who was tearing shit up at the liga nos last year. A release clause of 15m means there are not many ways this could go wrong.
We will try again for Sancho next year, even with the increased competition.

Was in the transfer rumors for a while, but suddenly faded off. Maybe the scouts cancelled him, or he was never an alternative in the first place..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
What i stated was that only Sancho will not improve the overall performance of the team, like we have seen with all the other expensive players we bought. Abi na Sancho go defend when Magwaya decide to turn off, or play LB if Shaw gets injured? And like i stated 2 pages back, i wasn't the one that pointed Bruno to the board when OGS was chasing expensive English midfielders for his DNA project. The Scouts did a good job identifying Bruno as a better option to Maddison, Longstaff etc, the board did the rest by ensuring we didn't over pay to sign him. The Scouts should also find us a very good but no so expensive RW (preferably left footed) and use the balance of the fee to sign a pacy CB and/or a Striker. Truth is the Manager and the board no ready sign any player, VDB was given to us by VDS as a show of affection to his former club. I have not heard OGS in any presser complain or mildly state his disappointment on the lack of positive activities in the transfer window, so it's safe to say OGS is happy with his squad and will be rightly abused if the season doesn't go well for him and us....
All those positions you are concerned about are not a priority. The priority for Ole is getting a world class left winger which is Sancho. I know the popular opinion is that our defence is dodgy, and we need a proper CB partner for Maguire and left back but last season United only conceded 3 more goals than Liverpool who have the best defense in the league. No one will ever mention this part because it's doesn't suit their agenda of our defense being useless. Now when you look at goals for column, United only scored 66goals compared to Liverpool's 85 and Man City 102..!!. This is where we are majorly behind and need to improve the most. Buying cheap and average wingers won't help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
spillo1:

All those positions you are concerned about are not a priority. The priority for Ole is getting a world class left winger which is Sancho. I know the popular opinion is that our defence is dodgy, and we need a proper CB partner for Maguire and left back but last season United only conceded 3 more goals than Liverpool who have the best defense in the league. No one will ever mention this part because it's doesn't suit their agenda of our defense being useless. Now when you look at goals for column, United only scored 66goals compared to Liverpool's 85 and Man City 102..!!. This is where we are majorly behind and need to improve the most. Buying cheap and average wingers won't help us.
So you are saying OGS has no other RW option but Sancho? As in OGS expect the board to get him Sancho or nothing? Someone mentioned Marcus Edward (with a £15m release clause) up there, make OGS dey wait for Sancho. Sebi season don start.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
So you are saying OGS has no other RW option but Sancho? As in OGS expect the board to get him Sancho or nothing? Someone mentioned Marcus Edward (with a £15m release clause) up there, make OGS dey wait for Sancho. Sebi season don start.....
LMFAO..... That's how Chelsea lost out on Van Dijk and bought Rudiger because of Cheaper and better alternative. Why didn't klopp buy cheaper and alternative options when he needed Allison/Van Dijk?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
spillo1:

With 10pks

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO..... That's how Chelsea lost out on Van Dijk and bought Rudiger because of Cheaper and better alternative. Why didn't klopp buy cheaper and alternative options when he needed Allison/Van Dijk?
Most of them don’t even try to think why X player is more expensive than Y player.

According to most here, any expensive player is overrated and not worth it.

Rudiger vs Van dirjk is an excellent example.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2020
Segedinho:

Prefers FC.

grin cheesy
Lemme, I dey vex angry

I heard kai havertz banged a hat trick against Brighton, na true? grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2020
96forever:
Most of them don’t even try to think why X player is more expensive than Y player.

According to most here, any expensive player is overrated and not worth it.

Rudiger vs Van dirjk is an excellent example.
and when van dyke and Allison joined they improved d team, because other areas have been addressed.. we need to buy better players for the bench... It seems we've all forgotten that this team was scoring 5 goals back to back towards d end of the season... The key was our injured players returning and Bruno... If Sancho comes and Shaw or Bruno or pogba gets injured or even Maguire... There would be no difference... We scored less number of goals last season due to injuries... When d players returned, we banged goals anyhow... The team is not as bad as we make it look.. we just need quality players for depth

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 4:44am On Sep 17, 2020
#OleOUT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8487) (8488) (8489) (8490) (8491) (8492) (8493) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.