Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895142 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8529) (8530) (8531) (8532) (8533) (8534) (8535) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Patrickmuf1:
You never know what it means to have a good coach until you have one...Bayern were shit under Kovac until Flick replaced him and turned them into a ruthless team...

Ole is a club legend, he is absolutely loved by the fans but as a coach, he is clueless...It is games like these that shapes a season. Last season, we dropped points against Palace, Sutton, Aston Villa etc. Fergie won many titles by beating the small teams and sharing the spoils against the top teams but with Ole is the other way around, he will win City, Tottenham, Leicester etc and lose to the small teams. We're headed nowhere with Ole, he should be sacked and Nagelsmann appointed.
hahahaha

The loss really pain you gan

Oya take this song cool body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wRCyTYAl4

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Una goodmorning, I never get strength to talk shaa ...this is just one match but we fvcking looked out of our depth. Too early to judge but this lose is on Ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
The Nani guy is definitely starting a movement

Patrickmuf don join
Nezzjnr don join
Expert17 don join
CapitalCee don join

Afrodoc is still observing

KingAlabi is still confused.

See as 3-1 reset people thinking for here grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Edumare soro mi dayo. Baba Obey the chief commander seems to have stolen the show from Chinyere Udoma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2z4Eaj7I8

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2020
izzou:

Patrickmuf don join
Nezzjnr don join
Expert17 don join
CapitalCee don join

"Woke up in a panic, Like somebody fired a gun I wish I could be dreaming, But the nightmare's just begun.

There's flooding in the basement, There's water all around. There's woodworm in the attic And the ceiling just fell down.

I'm in a state (state) Of confusion (whooooh). I'm in a state (state)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_ySvjRVz8

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Griffon:

"Woke up in a panic, Like somebody fired a gun I wish I could be dreaming, But the nightmare's just begun.

There's flooding in the basement, There's water all around. There's woodworm in the attic And the ceiling just fell down.

I'm in a state (state) Of confusion (whooooh). I'm in a state (state)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_ySvjRVz8

You are definitely doing well grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2020
I bet you, if we mention most top coaches or coaches of top teams, we can have a discussion on how their style of play and what to expect from their teams every match day. Can we honestly have that discussion about Ole and his team? I don't even understand what he's about and how he sets up his team to play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Chelsea won 3-1, yet you people won't rest. Kept trolling and trolling.

Shebi the Ikorodu DeBruyne score yesterday? Why dem no give Una 3 points?

Scummites...Tueh grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2020
izzou:

Patrickmuf don join
Nezzjnr don join
Expert17 don join
CapitalCee don join

Eph12 sef don join
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
And people were ready to bet their lives that Bayern will not beat us like they did Barca and Chelsea lololololololololololololololol

We no go even score consolation goal grin

Na Fridge and Jollof the your defenses so. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy

I don tire for dis club matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Even if Greenwood started in place of James and whoever you want to start, we would have still lost that match or gotten a draw. We've only scored 2 goals from open play in the last 6 matches or so and that's the reality. OGS gets found out and he just sits there clueless. No single inspiration from the training ground and on the touchline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Jodera:
Eph12 sef don join

Eph the 12th grin

I just dey look them dey laugh.

Everybody dey sign players to meet up expectations. Instead of them to dey bothered about their shitty team, na to carry calculator dey convert Harvetz fee

We will definitely see where Ole will take dem to this season. Na here we dey grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Watch how this stupid coach will start Pogba, Degea, Lindelof and James in our next EPL game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2020
eph12:
Even if Greenwood started in place of James and whoever you want to start, we would have still lost that match or gotten a draw. We've only scored 2 goals from open play in the last 6 matches or so and that's the reality. OGS gets found out and he just sits there clueless. No single inspiration from the training ground and on the touchline.

The only reason we finished 3rd position last season was due to Liecester lost of form.....

If not you guys would have noticed earlier that this man na big fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2020
eph12:

I thought you guys usually say that winning with penalties doesn't matter

Why are you complaining about open play goals?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Expert17:
Watch how this stupid coach will start Pogba, Degea, Lindelof and James in our next EPL game.

You guys here said Lindelof was better than Baily

OGS came on Nl and read the comments. He implemented the plan

Why the complains?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2020
izzou:

I thought you guys usually say that winning with penalties doesn't matter

Why are you complaining about open play goals?

grin grin You self Sabi troll.

Na wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Van de Beek: “We played too slowly. If you want to create space, you need to speed up your game. At the end of the day, my goal means nothing. We lose 3-1, at home. It’s not possible to play like this with our quality.” [sky]

This guy has more tactical knowledge than Ole

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin You self Sabi troll.

Na wa o

Who's trolling you guys? angry

We are discussing here biko. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
The board should sign Jadon Sancho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Expert17:

If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey you see so, e heavy for mouth. No be me go talk am. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9qlFvlmZtc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Van de Beek: “We played too slowly. If you want to create space, you need to speed up your game. At the end of the day, my goal means nothing. We lose 3-1, at home. It’s not possible to play like this with our quality.” [sky]

I think he's indirectly saying he made a big mistake

Signing for Everton would have been better lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
96forever:
The board should sign Jadon Sancho.

I want you to be truthful to yourself

If you were Sancho, would you come to this kind of team?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Tactical knowledge has nothing to do with players moving slowly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
izzou:

You guys here said Lindelof was better than Baily

OGS came on Nl and read the comments. He implemented the plan

Why the complains?

My choice was Bailly or Smalling.

I was told grin grin Lindelof is a ball playing CB.

He had 3 assists yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2020
izzou:

I want you to be truthful to yourself

If you were Sancho, would you come to this kind of team?
yea, lots of cash bro. Nothing beats that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Expert17:

My choice was Bailly or Smalling.

I was told grin grin Lindelof is a ball playing CB.

He had 3 assists yesterday

Three negative assists

grin grin grin grin

That guy no suppose be defender grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2020
96forever:
yea, lots of cash bro. Nothing beats that.

That guy is young abeg.

Let him get to 29, then sign him as you did with Sanchez.

Don't kill his career biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
izzou:

Who's trolling you guys? angry

We are discussing here biko. grin

This one pass discussion.

Reality check

(1) (2) (3) ... (8529) (8530) (8531) (8532) (8533) (8534) (8535) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.