Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,112 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8917815 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8872) (8873) (8874) (8875) (8876) (8877) (8878) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Leyqute:
Chic2pimp You guys may win the scuddetto this year o. Are you that confident?

Nothing is impossible in these covid times. Do I think we can mount a challenge? Absolutely. Am I confident? I see no reason not to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
KingAlabi:
Our Rashidi on the beats.

I hope times like this remain when its hard to choose players' of the month.

Not then when a Shaw won the player of the year sad
Shaw played well that year sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
melodyogonna:

Shaw played well that year sha
Yeah
He was the only outstanding player, had no real threat

Looking at our players up for player of the month

It is a really hard debate

That's what i want.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
handelex:
Stop creating assumptions, were have you seen guys making such statements here especially seeing how our season started? Rest abeg, since you've lost your zeal, we many here wey never lose our own.

you obviously haven't been following be that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
ChristineC:
this Burnley na football club so? what a team shocked
wait until u have won dem 3-0 to say dat

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
chic2pimp:

Nothing is impossible in these covid times. Do I think we can mount a challenge? Absolutely. Am I confident? I see no reason not to be.

grin

4 wins in 5, why not?

Ibrahimovic has brought a wave of fresh air to the Rossoneri. Everyone suddenly seem to play better with him on the pitch.

I support Roma but I’d prefer you guys win the league over Juve and Inter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
nitrogen:
Mehn, we dey 15th position o. Need to win against Arsenal else na 'e be things' o.

OGS, dont fuvking mess up tomorrow!
asnal eyes dey red now...after falling from top 4 cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

Hehehehe.

The guy not only mentioned Sean Dyche he started with him.

eph12 you see your brother? grin
Hahahaha e shock me cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
L-T: HAVERTZ--KANTE--MOUNT if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oasis007:

cheesy

E don lockup face em job.
Long may dis good taktiks and winnings continue ooh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

ChristineC has done the Lord's work.
Lol na drugs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
macjireh:

wait until u have won dem 3-0 to say dat
dude, this season's Burnley is absolute piss so far and that's a cashable fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
macjireh:
L-T: HAVERTZ--KANTE--MOUNT
if u know u know

You miss road? Or you don take dry gin? cheesy

This is not your agbero thread o

Gerrarahia mhennn

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
ChristineC:
dude, this season's Burnley is absolute piss so far and that's a cashable fact.
watch as they will pick form with manu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Smellymouth:

[s]You miss road? Or you don take dry gin? cheesy
This is not your agbero thread o
Gerrarahia mhennn[/s]
are u not entertained?? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
This David Moyes no get shame, see PS 1 formation 5-4-1, e con edit position, five defenders in and around the box. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
macjireh:

are u not entertained?? cheesy

This is entertainment

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Even though Liverpool have lost VVD for the season, they're still the favourites to win the league. Just not by far like they were before his injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
MRTA7:
Even though Liverpool have lost VVD for the season, they're still the favourites to win the league. Just not by far like they were before his injury.
they just need to score more than they concede.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
LostMyZeal:

you obviously haven't been following be that
Of all the arguments that have ensured here during the transfer window up until now, nobody has argued about us carrying the PL or CL, the arguments have been whether the board has done enough to back Ole and OleIN vs OleOut arguments, so maybe na for another thread you see that one.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
TOP OF THE LEAGUE,YOUR CLUB CANT SING THAT tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
macjireh:
L-T: HAVERTZ--KANTE--MOUNT
if u know u know
You missed road sir.

Sha, these were the same people shedding cattarh fillies tears in Moscow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
handelex:
Of all the arguments that have ensured here during the transfer window up until now, nobody has argued about us carrying the PL or CL, the arguments have been whether the board has done enough to back Ole and OleIN vs OleOut arguments, so maybe na for another thread you see that one.

Add more speakers, they can hear you at the back!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nikiballer:
TOP OF THE LEAGUE,YOUR CLUB CANT SING THAT tongue tongue

What master do you serve?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Karleb:

should I say Jesus?

I understood that reference angry cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
HOW DOES WINNING THE 20TH LEAGUE TITLE TASTE LIKE,manyoo fans pls give me tutorial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nikiballer:
HOW DOES WINNING THE 20TH LEAGUE TITLE TASTE LIKE,manyoo fans pls give me tutorial

after waiting for 30yrs to win your 19th League title, your erection no gree go down again abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Despite not winning the league for 30yrs,we are about to equal your league record grin grin while you CAN NEVER meet our 6 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLES not in this life or the next.....

Alex Ferguson being alive as we lift 20 , 21 league title will be something so sweet he takes to his grave.....

We are back were we belong as the pride of England,England most successful club smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
odizeey:

You missed road sir.

Sha, these were the same people shedding cattarh fillies tears in Moscow. cheesy
who sheds catarrh with 4-0 cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Karleb:

aired dfkm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Only man United
Liverpool dey try compare
Chelsea dey try compare

Mehn, they are levels to this shiit cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8872) (8873) (8874) (8875) (8876) (8877) (8878) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.