Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8933752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Kendrick9 is right. Imagine getting drunk and trying to run in a straight line. Does that make sense to you.

Why get high when u need ur mind to play.

Go and read about performance-enhancing drugs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
The coke didn't take away his amazing achievement for both Argentina and the clubs he paid for e.g Napoli.
the coke casts a dark shadow on his career as a player.he should not even be lambasting messi.how can we then say that maradona had not been doping throughout his career or can we tell the time frame he started doping?.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Expert17:

CR7 took them to Nations League final, another player scored and did the job....

Messi will take Argentina to Copa American final, win highest goal scorer, win best player and some fools will still troll him for not winning it......what is Aguero, Higuain, Dimaria etc doing
lol.. Na aguero own sef dey shame me pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Expert17:

Fvcking Coke legend grin grin grin

Imagine Messi taking coke join the talent wey dey him body...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
With the nonsense Messi don dey play dis days if he had moved to a new EPL team for like at least 300m, he will understand fans don't give a fvck what players did in their past.

Messi way fit lose morale, and confidence. Small attack from Argentina fans can he handle? When EPL media pounce on am. When those blood sucking paper print his name with catch phrases.

Messi never face the kind pressure new players dey face when dey change environment. Ronaldo faced Madrid fans, faced Juve faced. You na think say Messi go survive am, this one dey treat him like god in Spain let him come and try it in EPL. Just one bad match he will understand why players complain in EPL.

Bruno was even performing, just one bad match and media enter him case, bruno talk they should let him play ball, was it Bruno or pogba grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Neymar1095:

But these stats still they burst head. Shooting constant blanks with Argentina grin grin
Messi Argentina career is filled with Constant L's and failures. The only place we have seen him away from Barcelona and he can't even win a spoon.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jodera:
Lol... Why won't I blame higuain.

Two one on ones in two different finals that would have secured the cup, yet him chop am. You think say if I be messi, higuain no go become my enemy for life grin grin grin

At least, Higuain did not miss the decisive penalty

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Melvyn11:

That's why King Ororo will always be superior to the fraud. He dominated two leagues with two different clubs and different players winning every single Individual and collective awards along the way unlike a certain Barcelona midget and Argentina failure.
dominated which leagues?.epl or la liga? grin grin,la liga wey barca dey use do toothpick,ahbeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
the coke casts a dark shadow on his career as a player.he should not even be lambasting messi.how can we then say that maradona had not been doping throughout his career or can we tell the time frame he started doping?.

He was cheating all through....you can see the side-effect now.

Collapsing every month at what age.

Even Alex Ferguson at 78 looks younger than that junkie

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
nitrogen:

Let’s be fair, Messi is very good, but we cannot conclude that he will score 30+ goals consistently in the EPL or any other league because he has not left Barcelona.

No one knows because he has no history in another league!

To be fair, We have never seen Zukerberg program at NIIT or for Jumia so we dont know if he can cope with coding in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
[s] dominated which leagues?.epl or la liga? grin grin,la liga wey barca dey use do toothpick,ahbeg make we hear word. [/s]
Did Ronaldo win every Individual award and collective trophies at United and Madrid setting records along the way?

Answer Yes or No I don't have time for Shalayes and okoto mewos
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
kendrick9:
Messi wouldn't survive the kind of tackles mardona faced...
These days just a simple duel with Messi, the referee calls it.
Maradona was literally assualted on the pitch, he rode tackles like a mo'fucker.
Go and watch the 'butcher of bilbao' and tell me with a straight face if Messi would have survived that..
That's the Calibre of things Diego faced and he still came out tops.
Messi and co are lucky they get to play the likes of elche, eibar,huesca week in week out?
why won't they pad their stats
He won't even survive the tackles Ronaldo de Lima faced in Italy, they think it is now that defenders prefer using their hands to pull you down rather than using 2 footed career ending tackles. From is National team struggles, Messi has shown he cannot really achieve much with Xavi, Iniesta and Dani Alves, until he proves otherwise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
sleekdot:

To be fair, We have never seen Zukerberg program at NIIT or for Jumia so we dont know if he can cope with coding in Nigeria
ramdeuter.this post of yours nah 10000000000 likes i dey give am.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
odizeey:

At least, Higuain did not miss the decisive penalty
Lol... Who told you? Higuain miss one on one for normal time still miss pk join for pk shoot outs. Why you think say I said if I'm messi, I go hate higuain for life grin. In fact, that pk shoot outs sef, na only messi score, all other Argentine players miss. But na messi people go still blame.

The other one messi missed wasn't decisive cos chile missed their own. Na still another Argentine player missed the decisive penalty sef

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
sleekdot:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Melvyn11:

Did Ronaldo win every Individual award and collective trophies at United and Madrid setting records along the way?

Answer Yes or No I don't have time for Shalayes and okoto mewos
yes he did.but let us bring their stats against epl clubs lemme check something.ronaldo is a great player no doubt but saying he is on the same level as messi is just balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jodera:
Lol... Who told you? Higuain miss one on one for normal time still miss pk join for pk shoot outs. Why you think say I said if I'm messi, I go hate higuain for life grin. In fact, that pk shoot outs sef, na only messi score, all other Argentine players miss. But na messi people go still blame.

The other one messi missed wasn't decisive cos chile missed their own. Na still another Argentine player missed the decisive penalty sef
wtf,ALL ARGENTINES MISSED. grin grin grin WAHLAI THIS LIFE NO BALANCE

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
yes he did . [s] but let us bring their stats against epl clubs lemme check something.ronaldo is a great player no doubt but saying he is on the same level as messi is just balderdash. [/s]
That's all I needed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Karleb:
E be like say Ferguson sef dey join Ole read this thread.

Or what am I seeing on front page.
Sir Alex done finish the yarns, Messi is Barcelona Great, Ronaldo is a football Great. Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
He won't even survive the tackles Ronaldo de Lima faced in Italy, they think it is now that defenders prefer using their hands to pull you down rather than using 2 footed career ending tackles. From is National team struggles, Messi has shown he cannot really achieve much with Xavi, Iniesta and Dani Alves, until he proves otherwise.

So all your years of watching football, you don't know how fit Messi is grin grin grin

So you think Ronaldo de Lima is fitter than Messi.

Injury prone Delima survived in Italy, but Messi won't survive grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
wtf,ALL ARGENTINES MISSED. grin grin grin WAHLAI THIS LIFE NO BALANCE
lol... I no dey lie.
Check am. Na dat day I pity for messi.
I wan cry for messi dat day oo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Melvyn11:

That's all I needed.
does messi have more ballon dor than cr7..yes or no? no shalaye

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
[s] does messi have more ballon dor than cr7..yes or no? no shalaye [/s]

does Modric have more ballon dor than Xavi + iniesta + Pirlo combined ....yes or no? no shalaye

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
sleekdot:

Is coding done in the atmosphere or on the ground. You be typing rubbish in c#

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Sir Alex done finish the yarns, Messi is Barcelona Great, Ronaldo is a football Great. Q.E.D
what premium okoto yarn from old ferguson.the need to appraise a player who played for him is just too mehh.well i cant blame him,messi and barca denied him 2 champions league trophies,even with his ronaldo in the games. grin grin grin,baba still dey reminisce the pain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
what premium okoto yarn from old ferguson.the need to appraise a player who played for him is just too mehh.well i cant blame him,messi and barca denied him 2 champions league trophies,even with his ronaldo in the games. grin grin grin,baba still dey reminisce the pain.

Those that played with both Messi and CR7 picked Messi as the better player grin grin

Life no wan balance again grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

you have to factor in the pressure,imagine coding without regular supply of light,having to be stuck in traffic and let us not forget the cold nights at ikorodu where one chance boys would take away your pc and leave you helpless. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Coding is done on a computer with your fingers like football is done on the field with your feet

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Melvyn11 post=96115300][/quote]werey dey disguise.soro sokey grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
werey dey disguise.soro sokey grin grin
Look for somebody else to jump with you from one topic to another.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bunsenbun:
you have to factor in the pressure,imagine coding without regular supply of light,having to be stuck in traffic and let us not forget the cold nights at ikorodu where one chance boys would take away your pc and leave you helpless. grin grin

Abi SARS arrest Nsukkaberg say na yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bunsenbun(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Melvyn11:

does Modric have more ballon dor than Xavi + iniesta + Pirlo combined ....yes or no? no shalaye
answer my question first. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8971) (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, fredoooooo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.