Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,168 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9022049 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9137) (9138) (9139) (9140) (9141) (9142) (9143) ... (14283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lana1:
Good. I hate that 3-5-2 with passion. Nothing good comes from that formation.

Na 4-4-2 diamond
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol. I am a prophet. Some guys here said that Ed shoud give them 120m. That by the end of this season there will be a transfer war for him at 150m. Lol.

If they can give him to us at 50m, Ed should get him, he will be very useful for us at RWF

They called us enemy-of-progress, fake fan etc..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
CapitalCee:

Since Coutinho left Liverpool, Liverpool has won
1 UCL
1 EPL
1 CWC.

COUTINHO has won.

2 la liga
1 Bundesliga
1 German Cup.
1 Copa De Rey
1 1 Super copa Espana
1 UCL

Plus : Copa America for his country their first since 2007.
Plus 350k/week wages.

Nothing went wrong for Coutinho after he left Liverpool, none of his former Liverpool team mates won or earned more than him since then.

This title he won he wasn't a main stay in the squad

He was a bench player

What about his individual awards?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don take my L for this match already

Make I go watch the highlight sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

Just go to the Barca thread and see how they are insulting coutinho and calling him a flop cheesy Coutinho that barca fans want to be sold is the same person capitalcee is hyping up cheesy

The only team Coutinho has played good football is in the national team.

Even at Bayern where he started getting his mojo together, he wasn't the most preferred. The guy was shopping bench steady.

He didn't start a lot of their important games.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Very hilarious people here

Sancho performs brilliantly in his last 2 seasons.

* He is overhyped
*He is doing it in a Farmers league
*He is playing for Dortmund an attacking team.
* Rashford benches him for England

Sancho starts a new season poorly after missing out on a big transfer
* I told you before he is not good enough

Bwhahahahah

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
KingAlabi:
I don take my L for this match already

Make I go watch the highlight sad

Ole dey always win games wey fans no get hope. Watch how we win 2 - 0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Karleb:

The only team Coutinho has played good football is in the national team.

Even at Bayern where he started getting his mojo together, he wasn't the most preferred. The guy was shopping bench steady.

He didn't start a lot of their important games.

Leave capitalcee to be typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Instead of you to focus on getting a replacement for Messi, you are here shouting Sancho Sancho grin grin grin grin

Na by force to sign Sancho? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Godx:
Very hilarious people here

Sancho performs brilliantly in his last 2 seasons.

* He is overhyped
*He is doing it in a Farmers league
*He is playing for Dortmund an attacking team.
* Rashford benches him for England

Sancho starts a new season poorly after missing out on a big transfer
* I told you before he is not good enough

Bwhahahahah

People with agenda will always find a way cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol. I am a prophet. Some guys here said that Ed shoud give them 120m. That by the end of this season there will be a transfer war for him at 150m. Lol.

If they can give him to us at 50m, Ed should get him, he will be very useful for us at RWF

At 50M sef, I no want. He is a good player but I just have so much belief in how high the ceiling of Amad Traore can be if we get him to the team by January 2021. Also, Sancho gives me that diva vibe, we need players that are technically sound and ready to run themselves into the ground for the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
olabode89:

At 50M sef, I no want. He is a good player but I just have so much belief in how high the ceiling of Amad Traore can be if we get him to the team by January 2021. Also, Sancho gives me that diva vibe, we need players that are technically sound and ready to run themselves into the ground for the team.
How many matches have you watched of Traore that gives you that much belief?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
olabode89:

Ole dey always win games wey fans no get hope. Watch how we win 2 - 0.

Na smile I go just smile if he wins, I no go happy sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Expert17:

They called us enemy-of-progress, fake fan etc..... grin grin grin grin

I remembee my guy Expert. Just like they are calling us now for Ole and DDG.

They even said we are supporting Glazers and Ed for not giving FraudOLE 120m to waste on Sancho like he did on Magwaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

How many matches have you watched of Traore that gives you that much belief?

How old is traore again ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
KingAlabi:

How old is traore again ?
You are asking me this because?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Trevor012:

You are asking me this because?
How many matches have you watched him start?

Let someone make their opinions
At least no evidence to say otherwise

You have your own opinion too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
KingAlabi:

How many matches have you watched him start?

Let someone make their opinions
At least no evidence to say otherwise

You have your own opinion too
What the freaking hell have you just typed?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
To party or not to party
still trying to recover from the hangover from the midweek party
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
To party or not to party
still trying to recover from the hangover from the midweek party

Red bull gives you wings wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Raheem Sterling is cheeks grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
CapitalCee:

Since Coutinho left Liverpool, Liverpool has won
1 UCL
1 EPL
1 CWC.

COUTINHO has won.

2 la liga
1 Bundesliga
1 German Cup.
1 Copa De Rey
1 1 Super copa Espana
1 UCL

Plus : Copa America for his country their first since 2007.
Plus 350k/week wages.

Nothing went wrong for Coutinho after he left Liverpool, none of his former Liverpool team mates won or earned more than him since then.
Leave that man. He's just arguing. Who won't want to win trophies? Especially players who's got stuff.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Karleb:

He was just lucky.

Coutinho has reduced in quality since he left Liverpool.

We are talking of trophies. Did his trophy cabinet swell or not?

Whether he flopped is inconsequential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
odizeey:
We are talking of trophies. Did his trophy cabinet swell or not?
Whether he flopped is inconsequential.
Stop this abeg.
Has Coutinho been a good player since leaving Liverpool? No!
In fact, he has been poor.
Try to understand the premise of an argument before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Matic about to enter grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Karleb:

Stop this abeg.

Has Coutinho been a good player since leaving Liverpool? No!

In fact, he has been poor.

Try to understand the premise of an argument before jumping into conclusion.
What is the premise?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Wan bissaka,where are you sliding to nitori oloun...lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Omo so Sterling is a smoker?

See the easy he sent Bissaka to go and buy white London for him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
D's place is too quiet....I want to see ur lamentations here cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nikiballer:
Wan bissaka,where are you sliding to nitori oloun...lmfao grin

Hangover from Leipzig..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
macjireh:
D's place is too quiet....I want to see ur lamentations here cool

Fuvk you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9137) (9138) (9139) (9140) (9141) (9142) (9143) ... (14283) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, MrJaay(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.