Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,245 members, 7,887,697 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8934150 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
#OleOUT

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:

So it's Bruno's fault that any long shot from Gabon must enter that net sha

It is Bruno’s fault he gave the ball away in his own half easily..

He could have cleared it or even go round the midfield not try some fancy shit..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
eph12:

James instead. Our wing play is kuku dead with Lindelof and James on that RW

He can bring Cavani on for James and Pogba for one of the 2 holding midfielders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mrviktor:
No keeper can save that kind of pile driver from Barnes.

Make una no dey blame DDG.
And y'all saw he had issues with his ribs earlier... Diving would have been hard.

If u watch d replay too.. No player was open for bruno.. Except Rashford.. And d only way he could get the ball was if he Nutmeged dat guy.. We all know how dat went thought..

If DDG had moved his feet quick or took a step he would have saved that ball, man dived from his initial position and was so close to the ball. I hope you noticed that the ball was not placed at the corner of the goal post.

Also McT bleeped up there, he didn't close down Barnes. He did the same shiit for Leeds second goal last week.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah...plus McTomminay shadow marked in a dangerous position. He gave Barnes a whole yard to hit that shot

Mc tominay was thinking this guy is right footed and can't do anything meaningful with his left foot....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Smellymouth:
So it's now DDG at fault? grin

We’re just going to act as if Bruno didn’t give the ball away poorly .. smh..

Bruno shouldn't be immune to criticism.

Praise him when he does good, drag him when he is completely poor..

Na the same Bruno, you and sylvalord's Man utd's great or Bruno, the boxing legend? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

He can bring Cavani on for James and Pogba for one of the 2 holding midfielders.

This could work
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Expert17:

Bruno assisted Leicester's goal....

The goal is on Bruno.

The point is Degea didn't dived like a pro

50% Fernandes, 25% Mctom and 25% DDG for me..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mrviktor:
No keeper can save that kind of pile driver from Barnes.

Make una no dey blame DDG.
And y'all saw he had issues with his ribs earlier... Diving would have been hard.

If u watch d replay too.. No player was open for bruno.. Except Rashford.. And d only way he could get the ball was if he Nutmeged dat guy.. We all know how dat went thought..
Bruno lost the ball but then, McSauce should have closed down Barnes quicker...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
The team is playing like they're having some hangover. We need some more urgency in our midfield and attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rashford should have even control the ball with his chest and then shoot........kaiii

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
airmark:

Na the same Bruno, you and sylvalord's Man utd's great or Bruno, the boxing legend? grin

He isn't immune to criticism..

Amidst his mistake today, he has performed better than all shekpites midfielders players since he joined man utd.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
We're not playing 3 at the back like some of us implied here before kick off

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Expert17:

Bruno assisted Leicester's goal....

The goal is on Bruno.

The point is Degea didn't dived like a pro

Scuba grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Expert17:
Rashford should have even control the ball with his chest and then shoot........kaiii

Naso now......meanwhile did you hear Hargreaves and Tim say that the assist was not intentional?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Expert17:

Mc tominay was thinking this guy is right footed and can't do anything meaningful with his left foot....

This is not an excuse. Too much space is an invitation to shoot. There are enough players on his right to block the shot if he changes directions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

If someone had talked earlier maybe the goal would have been prevented.

2nd half Amaka should take off either McTom or Fred and bring on Pogba.

I fail to understand what Solskjaer want to do with this line up. With Lindelof starting on the right with James, our only attack outlet is through the left. He started McTom and Fred. Still our defence is being peppered
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
375K Goalkeeper bouncing instead of moving a step to the only place Barnes can target.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Leyqute:

This is not an excuse. Too much space is an invitation to shoot. There are enough players on his right to block the shot if he changes directions.

Mctominay gave Barnes far too much space to shoot.
DDG should have saved that.

Bruno was so sloppy with the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
patrickmuf:
Bruno lost the ball but then, McSauce should have closed down Barnes quicker...

He didn't close him down at all. It was Bailly that tried to close Barnes down but he was not close enough. That goal is mainly on McT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
nitrogen:

Not intentional, oga....but yeah, good goal, meanwhile, appreciate Rashford too!
Bros are you mr trebor shocked, cos me no understand dis ur sudden beef with Bruno..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Smellymouth:

50% Fernandes, 25% Mctom and 25% DDG for me..

Man can’t catch a break

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
nitrogen:

Naso now......meanwhile did you hear Hargreaves and Tim say that the assist was not intentional?
mehn who really cares?

ball progression from the defense is very slow, Bailly need to start progressing the ball on foot beyond the first line of press before releasing it forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

If someone had talked earlier maybe the goal would have been prevented.

2nd half Amaka should take off either McTom or Fred and bring on Pogba.

That wasnt even the first time Bruno lost possession in dangerous position in this match. It happened we were just punished for the one they scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: “Maybe my way of showing leadership is a little more expressive and people see more from me than other players but I think at the end of the day, you have to have 25 leaders in the team if you want to win something.” #

Those guys dey read nairaland se.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
I hope we are not about to bottle another opportunity to take a step closer to the top? We need to come out firing in the second half...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
nitrogen:

I think I also heard Hargreaves and Tim say Bruno was trying to clear or defend the ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Bros are you mr trebor shocked, cos me no understand dis ur sudden beef with Bruno..

Have you noticed that I don’t blame players? The Bruno thingy has come up because of his attitude on the pitch plus some of us here are fine with everything he does, but very quick to lambast other players.

That is not fair!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
EarlRollo:

He didn't close him down at all. It was Bailly that tried to close Barnes down but he was not close enough. That goal is mainly on McT.
Yeah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
ChristineC:
mehn who really cares?

ball progression from the defense is very slow, Bailly need to start progressing the ball on foot beyond the first line of press before releasing it forward.

I agree. Bailly needs to do more, interesting that the three defenders can move the ball well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
TrebleChamp:

Nitrogen is a low key bruno hater. If no know know am now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omo this our Ayinde just waste Rashidi pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.