Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,907 members, 7,962,926 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9192031 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) (9288) (9289) (9290) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
We need diallo for squad depth James is dead already
Oasis007:
Atalanta manager Gian Piero Gasperini announced today in press conference that they’re “working to keep Amad Diallo on loan until June”.

... but Manchester United want Amad to join the club immediatly and not in June. And Amad priority is to join Manchester United right now.

Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
dammywapes:
This leeds kna initial gra gra dem get if team fit contain their gra gra for first 20mins you go beat them on their mistakes. Their keeper is one of their weak link. He gives out ball cheaply.

This is not entirely true o

These guys, Leeds are a determined bunch and can run for 90mins regardless of who is leading.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
This one Tottenham is chasing us at the back, I'm not liking it o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Again, what's special about this Leeds or Bielsa? undecided undecided
All they do is run for 90mins and chop beating at the end.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
obonujoker:
This one Tottenham is chasing us at the back, I'm not liking it o
What about Tottenham is giving you this vibe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:
Again, what's special about this Leeds or Bielsa? undecided undecided
All they do is run for 90mins and chop beating at the end.

Mourinho actually likes this type of teams. Its the perfect scenario for his counter attack style.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oasis007:
Atalanta manager Gian Piero Gasperini announced today in press conference that they’re “working to keep Amad Diallo on loan until June”.

... but Manchester United want Amad to join the club immediatly and not in June. And Amad priority is to join Manchester United right now.

Fabrizio Romano
He is a mad man. He should better beg Papu Gomez and stop dreaming of extending Amad's stay.

How many games did he even play the young lad?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
codedguy1:

Mourinho actually likes this type of teams. Its the perfect scenario for his counter attack style.
This is not even about Moutinho.

Everyone keeps raving about Leeds and all they do is get beat. I no understand the hype around them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leeds will beat teams around their level but will always struggle against top teams who have better players...

The style Bielsa plays requires top quality players/players who are good and willing to run...

If that man handles a team like Liverpool, na serious wahala...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
engrelvis:
Am glad everyone has finally agreed Grealish will b a good buy.last season his price tag was 50M but ole was hell bent on buying Sancho .Jack Grealish has up his game so his price tag will automatically increase. Get ball of dat guy is extremely difficult. Imagine him,pogba n bruno in one team?Pogba was our best player yesterday. He seems to v gotten his mojo back
I find it really annoying when people make uninformed claims like this. We actually enquired about Grealish in the Summer transfer window but we had to japa when Villa slapped a 80 million price tag on him. Grealish was certainly not worth 80 million after last season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
melodyogonna:
Good morning. Quick reminder to always support your manager and your team.

Today is January 2nd which means Ole has yet survived another December, damn!! December this year then perhaps? grin grin
Which “seer” has this mail? Awon Ole won’t last till December geng. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:

Everyone keeps raving about Leeds and all they do is get beat. I no understand the hype around them.

But they are 11th on the table. It means they are doing something right.

But let's see where they finish the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bro leeds are good on the ground but they are wasteful... running is not everything in football.If they are that good , why are they not in top 10? For me i will go for astonvilla ahead of leeds. See the penalty they gave away cheaply.
codedguy1:

This is not entirely true o

These guys, Leeds are a determined bunch and can run for 90mins regardless of who is leading.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
The hype too much bros
Lana1:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Expert17:

@bolded--yes, and don't doubt the team's ability to push for the title.
tongue cheesy
Lol. No matter what happens, you guys just find a way to be at loggerheads on this thread. Na the same club all of us bin dey support oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
He is a mad man. He should better beg Papu Gomez and stop dreaming of extending Amad's stay.

How many games did he even play the young lad?

He told a post-match press conference: “We’ve had all the paperwork, I can’t see any obstacles really. Hopefully he will be with us before not too long.

"We’re very excited about bringing him in, he’s shown a few times his qualities, but of course he will have to learn about playing in England because it’s a different kind of football. We’ll give him time to develop.

"Apart from that I’m not really going to give too much about what we’re going to do with players. Of course we’re always working long term, that’s the thing with the targets we look at.”

Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:

Very nonsense hype around them and their coach.

Bielsa na zombie. Zombie way na one way. No adaptation, no tweak in tactics in order to exploit opponents weaknesses. Just Pheelosophee and vibes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
dammywapes:
Bro leeds are good on the ground but they are wasteful... running is not everything in football.If they are that good , why are they not in top 10? For me i will go for astonvilla ahead of leeds. See the penalty they gave away cheaply.

Leeds first Season in PL after many Years, give them some Credit Bro. If Bielsa handles present Chelsea Squad, trust he's gonna make huge Difference with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
dammywapes:

I was referring to your describing them as "initial gra gra" that's why I replied that they can run for 90mins.

I agree they can be wasteful, but again they sometimes score a lot of goals in their games.

To determine how wasteful they are would be comparing chances created and those scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lmao you people are not complaining about how the players were giving the ball away in dangerous positions or how the keeper couldn't keep the ball out, but it's Biesla that's the problem. If it was Ole, the players will be the one to blame. Amazing shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
codedguy1:

But they are 11th on the table. It means they are doing something right.

But let's see where they finish the season.
Well, for a small club, 11th is not bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Expert17:
2008/2009 Season,

-Liverpool lost just 2 games in EPL

-Beat Manchester United home and away

- We still won the title with 4 points due to Liverpool draws against small teams(11 draws that season)

I think this can happen again cool cool

The improvement we have this season was that we've been able to turn those annoying draws we play last season to wins. It's a good one from the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
dammywapes:
We need diallo for squad depth James is dead already
May be one of the reasons Ole is eager to have him in the team immediately, just to see if he can quickly replace James on the bench. Even though the logical reason should be leaving the guy at Atalanta till season ends.

That just tells you that Ole no to gbadun James again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
timay:

May be one of the reasons Ole is eager to have him in the team immediately, just to see if he can quickly replace James on the bench. Even though the logical reason should be leaving the guy at Atalanta till season ends.

Maybe... But I am thinking that staying in Atalanta won't do both the player and the club any good. EPL has it own wahala. Why not come now and get use to the system. He can be used spatially in cup games and as sub in league games. Gradually he will get use to the system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Very nonsense hype around them and their coach.
Azzin. The same way they were telling us to "see Lampard" "see Rodgers". We are still seeing them o. Infact we cannot see them again. They are in Ole's rear view.

Bielsa na zombie. Zombie way na one way. No adaptation, no tweak in tactics in order to exploit opponents weaknesses. Just Pheelosophee and vibes.
I've not seen much of BielsaBall like most old cookies here so I looked the guy up and all i saw na 2nd place finishes. The guy na serial loser. Even his win rate as a manager is poor.
But apparently he needs good players and must manage a top team before we can see how good he is as a manager.

Almost every manager in the PL is allowed to buy players and look for better teams but Ole should have won something with "Lingard, Pereira and Lindelof". "The team was good enough".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
We've scored the 2nd most goals in the league. That is insane considering we were on -GD about a month ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
eph12:
Lmao you people are not complaining about how the players were giving the ball away in dangerous positions or how the keeper couldn't keep the ball out, but it's Biesla that's the problem. If it was Ole, the players will be the one to blame. Amazing shocked
It's funny that they didn't bring up all this talk after Leeds played Manchester City or when they played against Liverpool but immediately we beat them, they have turned rubbish...

Couple of days ago, Leeds tore West Brom apart but then 5 vs 0 is nothing...

The Aston Villa that looks good now didn't even fare as well as Leeds when they returned to the EPL last season...They're doing quite well considering they just got promoted. It doesn't cost anything to praise them for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
We've been talking about Leeds here for quite some time.
If you didn't see those posts, then that's ur personal problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
James has lost it since... we need new legs many match ahead.
timay:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leeds are anything but overhyped...They're a neutrals favorite...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Uniquisite:
FIGHT! FIGHT!!
Nobody dey fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) (9288) (9289) (9290) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, Claroo(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.