Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9393) (9394) (9395) (9396) (9397) (9398) (9399) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
handelex:
You Jodera, I told you, we are very hospitable here.

grin grin grin
You sef you don see am na grin grin grin.

I'm still expecting more attacks masef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Paul Pogba asked if we’re seeing the best of him now: “The best of the team, I would say, it is not about me.” [bbc]

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
hoopLA:

I remember the hype about Willian when he had his 3 assists in the opening game of the season.

Since then nothing again.

But somehow,no one is talking about that fraudulent signing.

Lol
Willian.... Lmao

Scam grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jodera:

You gotta brace up for the care we'll show you here, we'll kill you with it.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pogba: “Left or right, as long as I play I know I have the confidence of the guys and I know what I have to do. When I am on the pitch I will do everything to win” [bbc]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
hoopLA:

I remember the hype about Willian when he had his 3 assists in the opening game of the season.

Since then nothing again.

But somehow,no one is talking about that fraudulent signing.

Lol

Seriously William and Pepe in Assnal are off form lemme not call them waste of money before Jodera and some Arsenal fans will take it up on me.

About our next game in the league we need to start Cavani again, and give Rashford some rest.

Maybe Greenwood might pick form if he can play like three straight games at a row. I just want Mason to be in form so that we can start firing in goals.

Maguire and Baily should also pair in the CB, so has to make that defense solid. We need to control how we concede goals these days. If that is taking care of then the league is assured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
eph12:

Maybe true. The koko is that he didn't play then, but he's playing almost every game now. VDB time will come
Okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
handelex:
You gotta brace up for the care we'll show you here, we'll kill you with it.

grin grin grin
Lol... No worry.
Una no just get joy for this thread sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
eyezik3:

Seriously William and Pepe in Assnal are off form lemme not call them waste of money before Jodera and some Arsenal fans will take it up on me.

About our next game in the league we need to start Cavani again, and give Rashford some rest.

Maybe Greenwood might pick form if he can play like three straight games at a row. I just want Mason to be in form so that we can start firing in goals.

Maguire and Baily should also pair in the CB, so has to make that defense solid. We need to control how we concede goals these days. If that is taking care of then the league is assured.

Bros, no arsenal fan in our thread was happy about the signing of Willian. We don know willian tey tey both him goals and assist contributions, both are very poor, so nobody hyped his coming. Anybody that says such just want to troll

As for Pepe, he's not just suited to EPL at all. So it's not about both been off form. Dey no just gel for the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
eyezik3:

Lol.

That must mean Willian has been off form for like 2 1/2 seasons.

Because I don't remember Shesi killing themselves with worry trying to stop him from leaving.
In fact they promptly replaced him with Pussylick and Ziyech.

As for pepperoni, I no know where dem see that ivorian Victor Ezeji and priced him for 72 mill.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
handelex:
Willian.... Lmao

Scam grin grin grin
The type that interpol should be on top of.

Carry brazil dey deceive people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jodera:

I no yab you o.

I jus talk am like e do me for mouth.

Am just wondering what Bruno did to every fan base.

Shesi signed one scam and instantly their fans said he was better than Bruno.

Una go soon dey talk say Saka and Rowe-Smith are better than Bruno.

Just a few goals more.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Lord Otimkpu the drum with his lekki expressway mouth doesn't know where to wander.

He has no brains so it's hardly surprising that he is still looking for whom to debate.

Just to dey chook im long autotune remix mouth everywhere.

Ignore that intellectual midget.

Cc airmark grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
hoopLA:

I no yab you o.

I jus talk am like e do me for mouth.

Am just wondering what Bruno did to every fan base.

Shesi signed one scam and instantly their fans said he was better than Bruno.

Una go soon dey talk say Saka and Rowe-Smith are better than Bruno.

Just a few goals more.
you no yab me shey? But you dey attack my club, still finish me join. Lol

Someone says Bruno gave an assist ystdy and I asked why is it not credited to the official assist count? E don turn to "I am attacking Bruno"

So tomorrow if someone says Bruno scored against Liverpool last week, mk we no ask questions abi? Make we just keep quiet... Because na Bruno.

I see grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
hoopLA:

The type that interpol should be on top of.

Carry brazil dey deceive people.

You will kee me shaa.

It's the interpol for me grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jodera:
you no yab me shey? But you dey attack my club, still finish me join. Lol

Someone says Bruno gave an assist ystdy and I asked why is it not credited to the official assist count? E don turn to "I am attacking Bruno"

So tomorrow if someone says Bruno scored against Liverpool last week, mk we no ask questions abi? Make we just keep quiet... Because na Bruno.

I see grin grin
Bros pipe down jor.
You just dey provoke.

You club is mid-table.

Pls tell me where I spoke any lies about your club.

About Bruno,why na you be the official investigating officer,unless you get agenda?

Bros,first deal with your pepperoni and Willian. Two massive corruption scandals that should be on CNN.

Leave awa Bruno for us.
Nobody will tell you he scored vs Liverpool when he didn't.
If you've been reading these pages,you'll see that even we have been critical of him,so it's not like he is a god here.

We are not like you people who hype Rowe Smith.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
airmark:

Go and work and get money to buy data. grin
Forget that one first and help me confirm if United are actually 11 points away from Chelsea na. Before I find work, United may be 20 points away from Chelsea grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Bros pipe down jor.
You just dey provoke.

You club is mid-table.

Pls tell me where I spoke any lies about your club.

About Bruno,why na you be the official investigating officer,unless you get agenda?

Bros,first deal with your pepperoni and Willian. Two massive corruption scandals that should be on CNN.

Leave awa Bruno for us.
Nobody will tell you he scored vs Liverpool when he didn't.
If you've been reading these pages,you'll see that even we have been critical of him,so it's not like he is a god here.

We are not like you people who hype Rowe Smith.

Ok Sir...

You don try
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
African football is so annoying. Annoying gameplay, annoying commentary. Even the announcers are annoying angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
SyIvalord:
African football is so annoying. Annoying gameplay, annoying commentary. Even the announcers are annoying angry

CHAN 2020 ba? grin

Me sef dey watch am before but the thing want spoil my eyes. The fvxkers couldn't even string up to 5 passes together consistently without hitting the ball long , like say na curse.
Rough tackle everywhere, atrocious ball control . Shit was annoying to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Debruyne 4 weeks injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Leyqute:
Debruyne 4 weeks injury.
should we say elrony don start work? Even Aguero don catch covid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jodera:
Ok Sir...

You don try
Is ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
taiwoliu:
cheesy

Not that certain Prophet of Baal Skimpledawgg

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
taiwoliu:

Yeah. I trust Elrony. He’s not a false prophet like that Skimpledawg

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omo Burnley no gree for Liverpool o.. dem dey defend with them lives
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Penalty to Burnley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pk to burnley grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
City, die!

City is the real enemy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
1-0

Elrony!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
And he scores , Ashley Barnes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9393) (9394) (9395) (9396) (9397) (9398) (9399) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.