Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,175 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9187391 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9481) (9482) (9483) (9484) (9485) (9486) (9487) ... (14398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

LOOL. Larride. Cool down my Gee.

My positions are always clear. Knocking PSG out is hella cooler than qualifying out of a group of minions. Also, winning PSG and Leipzig in the group stage feels good but failing to qualify from that same group no make sense. I still quoted you this evening and said it was unforgivable. However qualifying from a group with Benfica, CSKA and Basel is bread and butter. Even ARsenal will qualify out of a group like that. But you specifically and categorically mentioned it as an achievement for Mou.

And mind you, 66 points [b]and 6th position is not the same thing with 66 points and 3rd position. Seems you didn't notice the position. Maybe Mou spit enter your eye. cheesy[/b]

You prefer Yuropa ligg and 6th position to UCL knockout stage and top 4. LOOL. Maybe Sevilla should come to the EPL so that you can start supporting them.

No need for further discussion my chief. I understand what satisfies you and what you want. We'll tell Ole to finish 6th this season and win the Iropa ligg.

Cheers.

Olesexual again.

At the first bolded, 66pts and 6th with Europa league is even better than 66pts with 3rd position.

3rd = UCL qualification
Europa League Win = UCL qualification

In both scenario we qualified for the UCL group stage directly but in 1 scenario we finished trophyless and in the other one we won a trophy. 66pts is 66pts.

And second bolded, I don’t know maybe you gave someone else your phone that was typing for you since but you are the one that said qualifying for the knockout stage of the UCL is not an achievement as long as you can beat PSG and Leipzig in the group stage.

You are the one that’s saying the one that failed to qualify for the knockout stage of the UCL has done better than the one that qualified for the knockout stage on 2 different occasion. Maybe you need to read what you type again before sending them. grin

Ole redemption will be to win the league so we can know he has done better than his predecessor. We will be waiting at the end of the season to check the scorecard and call out all Olesexual as usual. grin

Mr beating PSG and Leipzig is more important than qualifying from the group stage of the UCL. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
larride:

Olesexual again.

At the first bolded, 66pts and 6th with Europa league is even better than 66pts with 3rd position.

3rd = UCL qualification
Europa League Win = UCL qualification

In both scenario we qualified for the UCL group stage directly but in 1 scenario we finished trophyless and in the other one we won a trophy. 66pts is 66pts.

And second bolded, I don’t know maybe you gave someone else your phone that was typing for you since but you are the one that said qualifying for the knockout stage of the UCL is not an achievement as long as you can beat PSG and Leipzig in the group stage.

You are the one that’s saying the one that failed to qualify for the knockout stage of the UCL has done better than the one that qualified for the knockout stage on 2 different occasion. Maybe you need to read what you type again before sending them. grin

Ole redemption will be to win the league so we can know he has done better than his predecessor. We will be waiting at the end of the season to check the scorecard and call out all Olesexual as usual. grin

Mr beating PSG and Leipzig is more important than qualifying from the group stage of the UCL. cheesy

Nah. Don't prevaricate chief. Knocking PSG out in the knockout stage is what I deemed greater than qualifying out of a fairly easy group. Know this and know peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Can't believe Larride is celebrating Yuropa ligg. grin

Mou won Yuropa league so we should forget that he finished 6th with his dross football.

See how Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juventus are also celebrating Yuropa league.

These jokes write themselves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Larride, the host of heaven are behind you... Your strength shall be greatly renewed.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Nah. Don't prevaricate chief. Knocking PSG out in the knockout stage is what I deemed greater than qualifying out of a fairly easy group. Know this and know peace.

All thanks to Mou. If Mou didn’t qualify from the group with his “dross” football, Sir Ole won’t have any knockout stage match to play.

First time we sent Sir Ole to the UCL, he crashed out to the Europa League.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
larride:

He was not an elite coach but he won us 2 trophies, 1 of them the only trophy we have never won and our highest point total in the league post Fergie all within 29 months.

By June, Sir Ole will have spent 29 month also with us, we will be here to review how he has improved our lot.
No bring ole into the talk again na

I have agreed he is a failure

But agreed also that mourinho wasn't an elite coach with United grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
You should check in for a session with an optician or better still, DM Unlimited22...

If winning a trophy means Ole will die, he must win one... grin grin grin
K cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
I care less about Mou however, I am strongly a member of #OleOut...

I know as a member of the OleIN gang, it irks you to see people scrutinizing the merits of your MCM...
That means if he wins or he doesn't
You wan him out cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Mou won Yuropa league so we should forget that he finished 6th with his dross football.

That is not what these things work. Barca, Bayern, Juventus are challenging for the UCL, they are not playing in the Europa League.

For you to mock Europa League, you must be challenging for the UCL or even winning it outrightly.

Pls who are we playing in the next round of the UCL. Oh I forgot, we are back to the Europa League all thanks to your MCM Ole. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Afrodoc patrickmuf what do you think about this Partey? Is he enough to outperform McFred?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Mourinho is an elite coach with United by winning the caramel cup and Yoruba league cheesy cheesy
Plus seefinish shield grin

I guess
Emery is also an elite coach too cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
KingAlabi:

No bring ole into the talk again na

I have agreed he is a failure

But agreed also that mourinho wasn't an elite coach with United grin

Why should I? Took us to our highest point total in the league post fergie and won us the only trophy in our cabinet.

If Sir Ole did any of this, I’m sure you Olesexuals could’ve been screaming for a stature to built at the entrance of OT.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Illimitable:

The nerve of you to say I didn’t watch United games. I saw all the games and the performance were poor because Jose wasn’t backed.

He complained throughout the preseason that the team would suffer if they don’t bring in reinforcements. The media said he moans too much and he should develop what he’s got.

Guardiola kept adding quality to his squad. Klopp brought in Van Dijk & Alisson. Jose was given Lee Grant and Dalot to close a 19 point gap.

How’s this relevant? The season doesn’t end at Christmas. The fact of the matter is the weapon brought in to steady the ship crashed the ship.

Mourinho was 19 points behind 1st in December when he was sacked. Ole(ship steadier) was 32 points when the league ended. Ole added 13 points deficit but you continue to deceive yourself that he steadied the ship.

Only a crackhead would opine such nonsense. Poch left Tottenham at 14th position. Mourinho got them to 6th and back into Europe.

This is cognitive dissonance.

Ole inherited a team that was 6th and he ended in 6th position in his first season.

Jose inherited a team that was 14th and ended 6th in his first season.

Ole has had 25 months to finetune his team, Jose has had around a year with the microcosm of the amount Ole has spent at Man United.

Needless to say, their last head to head game ended with Jose wiping the latrine floor with Ole’a face. The ship steadier lost 1-6 at home to Jose(Mr Negative Football).

If you need any more evidence that you are comparing a quack manager to an elite manager, watch that game again.
Abeg how many old defenders did Mourinho bought in Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. I can’t believe Mou has fans. Someone that wants to turn United to Crystal Palace.
It's ok to hate Ole but which one be the Mourinho yarns sef. Mourinho win trophy...Mourinho win trophy. Someone would think he has been serially winning trophies every year since he won that his mickey mouse treble.

Make this Ole win one trophy at least make all these talks end.
I swear. I dey ontop Okitipupa mountain with elrony like this. We go use prayer push one trophy enter cabinet this season.

What I’m sure of is that Ed will not sack him if he finishes in the top 4 this season. Cos the money you get for qualifying for UCL pass the money you get for winning Iropa ligg
Make all this Mourinho boys go rest. Them no get talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
larride:

All thanks to Mou. If Mou didn’t qualify from the group with his “dross” football, Sir Ole won’t have any knockout stage match to play.

First time we sent Sir Ole to the UCL, he crashed out to the Europa League.

You don’t get it, do you? Had Mou faced that PSG for knockout stage no be Wetin we dey talk we for Dey talk. Because na ordinary Sevilla bundle us out and your guy was talking about heritage.

And I still don’t get why you blinded yourself to the fact that PSG and Leipzig is a tougher group than Youngboys and Benfica and Basel. After all each were UCL semifinalists the previous season.

You. Shall. Be. Okay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
You want to mock Europa League that your MCM is playing twice in his 2 full season at the club. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Illimitable:

The nerve of you to say I didn’t watch United games. I saw all the games and the performance were poor because Jose wasn’t backed.

He complained throughout the preseason that the team would suffer if they don’t bring in reinforcements. The media said he moans too much and he should develop what he’s got.

Guardiola kept adding quality to his squad. Klopp brought in Van Dijk & Alisson. Jose was given Lee Grant and Dalot to close a 19 point gap.

How’s this relevant? The season doesn’t end at Christmas. The fact of the matter is the weapon brought in to steady the ship crashed the ship.

Mourinho was 19 points behind 1st in December when he was sacked. Ole(ship steadier) was 32 points when the league ended. Ole added 13 points deficit but you continue to deceive yourself that he steadied the ship.

Only a crackhead would opine such nonsense. Poch left Tottenham at 14th position. Mourinho got them to 6th and back into Europe.

This is cognitive dissonance.

Ole inherited a team that was 6th and he ended in 6th position in his first season.

Jose inherited a team that was 14th and ended 6th in his first season.

Ole has had 25 months to finetune his team, Jose has had around a year with the microcosm of the amount Ole has spent at Man United.

Needless to say, their last head to head game ended with Jose wiping the latrine floor with Ole’a face. The ship steadier lost 1-6 at home to Jose(Mr Negative Football).

If you need any more evidence that you are comparing a quack manager to an elite manager, watch that game again.
Really, Interesting, Mourinho that started afresh is the one that met a team that was 14th, Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

You don’t get it, do you? Had Mou faced that PSG for knockout stage no be Wetin we dey talk we for Dey talk. Because na ordinary Sevilla bundle us out and your guy was talking about heritage.

And I still don’t get why you blinded yourself to the fact that PSG and Leipzig is a tougher group than Youngboys and Benfica and Basel. After all each were UCL semifinalists the previous season.

You. Shall. Be. Okay.

When you turn Davido wey you Dey sing IF.

The fact remains that Ole won’t have managed a team playing in the UCL knockout stage if Mou didn’t qualify from the group stage.

If it’s that easy to qualify from the group stage, why didn’t your MCM qualify? cheesy

Ordinary Sevilla bundled out of the UCL but we beat previous UCL finalist the following season to qualify from the group. cheesy

Olesexuals shall not be Okay.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lana1:
It's ok to hate Ole but which one be the Mourinho yarns sef. Mourinho win trophy...Mourinho win trophy. Someone would think he has been serially winning trophies every year since he won that his mickey mouse treble.

I swear. I dey ontop Okitipupa mountain with elrony like this. We go use prayer push one trophy enter cabinet this season.

Make all this Mourinho boys go rest. Them no get talk

Mourinho that was fighting everybody at the club, saying rubbish and dragging the club in mud. With his crappy straight jacket football o.

Larride no try.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
larride:

When you turn Davido wey you Dey sing IF.

Wait for ittttt

The fact remains that Ole won’t have managed a team playing in the UCL knockout stage if Mou didn’t qualify from the group stage.

If it’s that easy to qualify from the group stage, why didn’t your MCM qualify? cheesy

Ordinary Sevilla bundled out of the UCL but we beat previous UCL finalist the following season to qualify from the group. cheesy

Olesexuals shall not be Okay.

grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:
Afrodoc patrickmuf what do you think about this Partey? Is he enough to outperform McFred?
For now, no...He isn't up to the paces yet maybe he isn't 100% fit...Xhaka has bested him in most games I have seen...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Mourinho that was fighting everybody at the club, saying rubbish and dragging the club in mud. With his crappy straight jacket football o.

Larride no try.
They say we see Mourinho in our dreams yet na dem dey bring Mourinho yarns here all the time.

I'm sure whenever Mourinho fanboys say a pray, they pray "In Mourinho's Name"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
KingAlabi:

That means if he wins or he doesn't
You wan him out cheesy

If he manages to turns things around, I'll gladly accept my L but that's a big if...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Wait for ittttt

grin grin grin

You don’t even know how to use IF grin

that statement is a fact. Mou qualified for the knockout stage, that’s why Ole could play PSG. It’s a statement of fact, not an assumption.

Since you joined Olesexuals, your post has been drifting wide n wide, is this what it means to be an Olesexual? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
For now, no...He isn't up to the paces yet maybe he isn't 100% fit...Xhaka has bested him in most games I have seen...

Are you for real? He has a better vision and passes the ball way better than Xhaka. And his defensive game isn’t horrible too.

However I agree that he isn’t 100% accustomed to the league yet and he doesn’t look 100% fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lana1:
They say we see Mourinho in our dreams yet na dem dey bring Mourinho yarns here all the time.

I'm sure whenever Mourinho fanboys say a pray, they pray "In Mourinho's Name"

LooL. No wonder Larride has been silent here all these days. They’re waiting for the bad times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
We know we started wailing Mou fan boys here since last night all because they call out his MCM.

Mickey Mouse cup that Sir Ole The Magician can’t win.

Olesexuals are premium jokers. grin

Olesexuals be damned if Sir Ole failed to win any of the major cup this season.

We will be praying for Sir Ole to win the league and the UCL. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Are you for real? He has a better vision and passes the ball way better than Xhaka. And his defensive game isn’t horrible too.

However I agree that he isn’t 100% accustomed to the league yet and he doesn’t look 100% fit.
I am talking about the games I have seen them play together for Arsenal and not his overall qualities...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. No wonder Larride has been silent here all these days. They’re waiting for the bad times.

Me wait for bad times? grin

We lost to Sheffield weeks ago, show me a post I made criticizing Ole. I’ll wait. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
larride:

Me wait for bad times? grin

We lost to Sheffield weeks ago, show me a post I made criticizing Ole. I’ll wait. grin

Nah. You guys disappear when the team is doing well and resurface when things aren’t fine.

If United go on another good run now we no go see you again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am talking about the games I have seen them play together for Arsenal and not his overall qualities...

Okay.

But if he’s fit and up to speed with the league Arteta should be able to play an offensive midfielder beside him and Arsenal won’t suffer defensively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Leyqute:

Okay.

But if he’s fit and up to speed with the league Arteta should be able to play an offensive midfielder beside him and Arsenal won’t suffer defensively.
On paper yes but we have to wait for it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9481) (9482) (9483) (9484) (9485) (9486) (9487) ... (14398) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.