Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9192878 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) (9577) (9578) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leyqute:

I don’t like the way things are going here with some people and their herd mentality. There is hardly any discussion about tactics, things you notice during games, etc. and whenever there is, it is drowned out by the cacophony of the herd.

Mental laziness and the refusal to think for themselves made them to blindly follow anyone whose yarnings remotely seems to make any sense.

No one is saying you shouldn’t have an opinion , but then be factual and make sure it’s yours and don’t just cling onto someone else’s theory.

Most of the people being insulted to be ‘OleIn’ sef are not actually fans of the manager if you look at things more closely. They just want the Manchester United manager to be successful, whoever he is. And if he fvcks up, then he’ll be gone.

The Mourinho these guys are lapping up, I do hope he wins the Carabao cup. Cos if not he’d have ‘bottled’ 2 cups- and he couldn’t even make it to the quarters of one of them.

Just for correction purposes

2019/2020
He bottled
UCL- to leipzig
FA cup - to Norwich

2020/2021
He bottled
FA cup - to Everton

He has bottled 3 cups so far of which he didn't reach a QF in each
Thank you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
It's always better to seek clarification before misinterpreting another here...

VDB is one of the best players that has come out from the Dutch league in recent times...Seeing how his time here has panned out, would you as an agent or brother of a young player advise your client or sibling to join United?

The Dutch league especially the Ajax youth set up is one of the biggest talent factories in the world and trust me, they'd take into consideration how their seniors have fared in other top teams when making a decision...It's not about Ole but United here...

You guys think every post from a supposed Oleouters is targeted at Ole even when it isn't the case. Sometimes, it's you guys stereotyping people because of their position in a different subject...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:

VDB is one of the best players that has come out from the Dutch league in recent times...Seeing how his time here has panned out, would you as an agent or brother of a young player advise your client or sibling to join United?

The Dutch league especially the Ajax youth set up is one of the biggest talent factories in the world and trust me, they'd take into consideration how their seniors have fared in other top teams when making a decision...It's not about Ole but United here...

You guys think every post from a supposed Oleouters is targeted at Ole even when it isn't the case. Sometimes, it's you guys stereotyping people because of their position in a different subject...

Honestly I don't agree with you on the bolded

Let me use real Madrid as a case study.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

2019/2020
He bottled
UCL- to leipzig
FA cup - to Norwich

2020/2021
He bottled
FA cup - to Everton

Thank you
I am dead sure if someone else respond to this and drags Ole, you guys will say Mourinho fans are bitter and all what not but this is you talking Mourinho here...

Like I always say, Ole will not be judged with how bad Mou perforns with Spurs but how he (Ole) performs with Manchester United in comparison to the period where Mou held sway at Old Trafford...

Ole has to win something bigger or same trophies Mou won with us to ever be rated ahead of Mou as long as Manchester United is concerned...

This is coming from someone who isn't a fan of Mou but the truth has got to be laid bare...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
Has they been any contrary story regarding VDB?

Until then, he is an Ole buy...

I don't want to go back to what was said when VDB was signed. Then, a section of the fan base here suggested Ole didn't have a transfer list but when VDB was signed, Ole fans here used his signing to drag those who said Ole didn't have a list. That's the point where we got to know Ole spoke with VDB to convince him to join us.
You are doing well chief....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

Honestly I don't agree with you on the bolded

Let me use real Madrid as a case study.
Madrid has the pull that no other team has. Madrid can go trohyless for 7 years yet top players will still queue up to join Madrid...

Ask yourself, do we have the same pull in the transfer market? If we go after the same players 9 times out of 10, the player will choose Madrid even if we have been more successful in the period we squared up...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am dead sure if someone else respo se to this and drags Ole, you guys will say Mourinho fans are bitter and all what not but this is you talking Mourinho here...

Like I always say, Ole will not be judged with how bad Mou perforns with Spurs but how he (Ole) performs with Manchester United in comparison to the period where Mou held sway at Old Trafford...

Ole has to win something bigger or same trophies Mou won with us to ever be rated ahead of Mou as long as Manchester United is concerned...

This is coming from someone who isn't a fan of Mou but the truth has got to be laid bare...

Why all this talks Patrick ??

I boldly said for correction purposes

I can't compare mou and ole

Mou is better than him

I just corrected someone FFS!! angry

If someone does the same about ole and I see it

I will correct him also!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Joezinho:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hatred for mou is real..

cheesy...you na site excavator oh
See digging

Hatred + hypocrisy + confusion
Pitiable misery caused by self-torture cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
Madrid has the pull that no other team has. Madrid can go trohyless for 7 years yet top players will still queue up to join Madrid...

Ask yourself, do we have the same pull in the transfer market? If we go after the same players 9 times out of 10, the player will choose Madrid even if we have been more successful in the period we squared up...
Madrid pull is because of their European triumph of cause

But I was referring to the if a young player flops other young players wouldn't go there stuff you said.

This is not dependent on pull don't you think?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

2019/2020
He bottled
UCL- to leipzig
FA cup - to Norwich

2020/2021
He bottled
FA cup - to Everton

Thank you
Mourinho won 3 trophies for Manchester United, he was toxic and almost damage the good image of our club and was rightly sacked. But regardless of his controversial exit, he won 3 trophies.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

Madrid pull is because of their European triumph of cause

But I was referring to the if a young player flops other young players would go there stuff you said.

This is not dependent on pull don't you think?
Madrid and to some extent Barcelona are strong exceptions...Those guys have wasted many talented players yet they still have the strongest pull...Most players dream of representing Madrid and will do anything to join Madrid...

Trust me, if Madrid were the ones chasing Sancho, baba for hand in transfer request or go on strike...

I won't advise a young player to join Chelsea because they rather prefer ready made top players...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Mourinho won 3 trophies for Manchester United, he was toxic and almost damage the good image of our club and was rightly sacked. But regardless of his controversial exit, he won 3 trophies.
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
Madrid and to some extent Barcelona are strong exceptions...Those guys have wasted many talented players yet they still have the strongest pull...Most players dream of representing Madrid and will do anything to join Madrid...

Trust me, if Madrid were the ones chasing Sancho, baba for hand in transfer request or go on strike...

I won't advise a young player to join Chelsea because they rather prefer ready made top players...

I get your point

But I just don't think pull applies for young players that much

Because most times they all need playing time before that big move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
I just correct mistake person make

Oleouters dey turn am to olein and oleout brawls.

This streets just careless anyhow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

I get your point

But I just don't think pull applies for young players that much

Because most times they all need playing time before that big move.
Na this fear of playing time go make them look elsewhere...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:

Was Coutinho a great talent at Liverpool before leaving for Barcelona?

Was Kaka a fantastic player before leaving for Madrid? Robbie Keane from Tottenham to Liverpool nko? Didn’t he regain his mojo when he returned to Tottenham?

It doesn’t matter how good you are. If you play in a system that doesn’t suit your style and you don’t adjust, your performances will be woeful.

This has nothing to do with Ole in or out. It’s just pure fact.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

2019/2020
He bottled
UCL- to leipzig
FA cup - to Norwich

2020/2021
He bottled
FA cup - to Everton

Thank you

LooL. Leave Mourinho alone abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
Na this fear of playing time go make them look elsewhere...
We dey yarn the same thing sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leyqute:

Good. So you know.

The major plus the Yuropa league gives you is the UCL qualification. The trophy itself is just an added bonus. That's why winners of the Yuropa league get to play the champions league the next season. Why would you want to play the likes of Midjtyland and FC Kroenke every season?

Why would I deem the Europa league relevant now when we are on course to qualify for the UCL?

At that point in the season (under Mou) we were struggling for points and prioritizing the Europa was the wise thing to do to qualify for UCL. Ole would've been sacked last season if we didn't finish in the top 4 and didn't win the Europa (to qualify for the UCL).

Yet you thought I was being two-faced. That's why you dug out my old posts so that you can get some cheap likes. This is what happens when you outsource your thinking faculty to idiothick nuisances like lostyourIQ.

The league and the UCL are the main thing. The Europa league is not a trophy to aspire to or be proud about winning. It's an 'at all at all naim bad pass' trophy, like the Carabao cup. You only go for them just to win a trophy. And Utd really needs to win a trophy.

How?

You have to resort to insults? cheesy
Insult me all you want. You are the one sounding idiotik right now.. I still have respect for you.
I wont go dirty with you my guy.

I stopped reading when you started foaming in the mouth like you re having epileptic seizures. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. Leave Mourinho alone abeg.

JUST FOR CORRECTION PURPOSES wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Joezinho:

Insult me all you want. You are the one sounding idiotik right now.. I still have respect for you.

I stopped reading when you started foaming in the mouth like you re having epileptic seizures. grin
My guy sometimes you dey talk shiiit Sha lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

My guy sometimes you dey talk shiiit Sha lipsrsealed

Have you taken your drugs today? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Joezinho:

Have you taken your drugs today? grin
The ones meant for you? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leyqute:

Was Coutinho a great talent at Liverpool before leaving for Barcelona?

Was Kaka a fantastic player before leaving for Madrid? Robbie Keane from Tottenham to Liverpool nko? Didn’t he regain his mojo when he returned to Tottenham?

It doesn’t matter how good you are. If you play in a system that doesn’t suit your style and you don’t adjust, your performances will be woeful.

This has nothing to do with Ole in or out. It’s just pure fact.

Know this and know peace.
Just to clarify so that someone won't think I am asking for the head of Ole when I said the coaching staff should work with VDB to improve his play. From what we all have said of him, I think if VDB just takes his time more on the ball and make runs towards to ball to better influence the play, he will be better...I think he can adjust his game and hopefully, the coaches will help him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

2019/2020
He bottled
UCL- to leipzig
FA cup - to Norwich

2020/2021
He bottled
FA cup - to Everton

Thank you

Spurs were playing shiit for 18 months before Mou came..

2 Trophies since 1998 & an Audi Cup. grin

Would Sissoko, Davies or Aurier get in this team? Do they spend £50 million on players?

Best season at man utd post SAF came under Mourinho btw when he won 2 trophies palsy..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Joezinho:

Spurs were playing shiit for 18 months before Mou came..

2 Trophies since 1998 & an Audi Cup. grin

Would Sissoko, Davies or Aurier get in this team? Do they spend £50 million on players?

Best season at man utd post SAF came under Mourinho btw when he won 2 trophies palsy..
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Joezinho:

I wrote 6 paragraphs explaining a point but you chose to fixate on the one where I spoke a truth that hurt you to your bone marrow and you spent all your post ranting about it.

If you didn’t rent out your thinking faculties to the dumbest f00L of the thread you’d have known better.

At least you’re not as bad as they are and I know it’s an error in judgement.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
I never knew a team that made UCL finals can be termed

"A team playing shiit"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
Just to clarify so that someone won't think I am asking for the head of Ole when I said the coaching staff should work with VDB to improve his play. From what we all have said of him, I think if VDB just takes his time more on the ball and make runs towards to ball to better influence the play, he will be better...I think he can adjust his game and hopefully, the coaches will help him...

Dude. Have you seen my posts where I said Ole has to make good use of VDB?

It’s a two-way street. The coach has to find a way to get the best out of the player AND the player also has to do his best to fit in and perform.

It doesn’t make sense to change your whole system for just one player if it will affect other players and won’t immediately guarantee wins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Leyqute:

I wrote 6 paragraphs explaining a point but you chose to fixate on the one where I spoke a truth that hurt you to your bone marrow and you spent all your post ranting about it.

If you didn’t rent out your thinking faculties to the dumbest f00L of the thread you’d have known better.

At least you’re not as bad as they are and I know it’s an error in judgement.

Go and sin no more.

Trust me guy, insults online doesn't do shiit to me. Don't humour yourself thinking words from a random niccur online hurts. We are both man utd fans but for the mere fact that our opinions differs doesn't make you my enemy.

I like you. I won't trade words with you coz you are amongst the sensible oleinners.. Dont make me think otherwise

Your sins are forgiven..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) (9577) (9578) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, Henrique99, Bill8012(m) and 52 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.