Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,777 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9741) (9742) (9743) (9744) (9745) (9746) (9747) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ole explanation falls flat on its head, look at Spurs, they were consistent under Poch but what exactly did they win?

Van Gaal's fa cup, Mourinho’s UEL and Caraboa Cup have been the only bright spot in an otherwise horrible past couple of seasons...Ole should STFU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol. You are even being Conservative. According to the mental health patient. Bruno is the w8orst player that ever existed

LoL ...guy's a delusional comedian grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
handelex:
Ok.

Proceeds to do the opposite grin grin grin

LooL. I know what I’m saying.

I will blast Ole for that UCL exit. But league-wise he’s a good boy.

You only need to read better. Or learn to comprehend better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole explanation falls flat on its head, look at Spurs, they were consistent under Poch but what exactly did they win?

Van Gaal's fa cup, Mourinho’s UEL and Caraboa Cup have been the only bright spot in an otherwise horrible past couple of seasons...Ole should STFU!

Good point. And the example you cited fit in perfectly with it.

But look at Liverpool and their journey in the last few years and Ole starts making sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by segunzik(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please can someone share livestream linkm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

Good point. And the example you cited fit in perfectly with it.

But look at Liverpool and their journey in the last few years and Ole starts making sense.

Hohohoho... you're comparing Klopp to OLE

Klopp that was with Dortmund and was a bone in the Almighty Bayern's neck at the time

Klopp wey carry Bundesliga right under Jupp Heynckes nose

When Klopp was struggling with Liverpool....Every reasonable footie lover knew then that twas just a matter of time until he starts replicating what he did at Dortmund

But what has OLE done b4?
Win one weird trophy for Molde...no be so?

What a feckin joke cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. I know what I’m saying.

I will blast Ole for that UCL exit. But league-wise he’s a good boy.

You only need to read better. Or learn to comprehend better.
Allow my agenda to agend in peace nau grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lemao.
If na Ole dey bottle 2 goal lead and on the brink of getting knocked out, we for dey hear say he dey clueless.

But the same set of people are currently quiet now. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
handelex:
Allow my agenda to agend in peace nau grin

Lol. Which agenda? No be you first attack me? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lana1:
Lemao.
If na Ole dey bottle 2 goal lead and on the brink of getting knocked out, we for dey hear say he dey clueless.

You dey mind them cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lana1:
Lemao.

Lana always comparing Ole to instances of failure. My man has never compared Ole to any good thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

Lol. Which agenda? No be you first attack me? undecided
Lol.... I mean I deliberately chose the part I bolded and neglected the part you said the blame is solely for the UCL exit. So I knew exactly what I was doing cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lana1:
Lemao.

If Mourinho win Yuropa. E better than Ole season. If Mourinho win trophy...if blablabla

See as e Dey choke now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
handelex:
Lol.... I mean I deliberately chose the part I bolded and neglected the part you said the blame is solely for the UCL exit. So I knew exactly what I was doing cheesy

LooL. You are a wicked somebody. No vex jare, my body dey hot because of James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Daniel James is a Bassssstard

All he had to do was to pass to Greenwood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Rashford need to relax small. Playing nonsense at this stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Comparing Ole to instances of failure. Must be nice.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Omo... we need Pogboom. Bruno just dey fall, dey play wrong pass. Rashford just hide.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wetin dey worry this boys tonite... 3 against one on the left, Greenwood, Rashford and Fred couldn't coordinate themselves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
BikeMan:
Lana always comparing Ole to instances of failure. My man has never compared Ole to any good thing cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Dey won't mention Pochetino again grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bruno dey craze... which kind mumu passes e dey play like this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
odizeey:
Comparing Ole to instances of failure. Must be nice.

It is well.

The same OLE that lost 4 semi-finals in less than 14 months.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by segunzik(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg make person help with livestream link abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

If Mourinho win Yuropa. E better than Ole season. If Mourinho win trophy...if blablabla

See as e Dey choke now
He lost to a team whose manager is in prison....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Expert17:

It's funny when you guys mention this 4 semifinals issh, shey e easy to reach 4 semis?? The hate for Ole is just outrageous.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Expert17:

As far as Mourinho does not win it is all good. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hmmmm..... Shades of that Sevilla semifinal

Time still dey shaa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
odizeey:

As far as Mourinho does not win it is all good. cheesy

Yh.

We want OLE to win Yoruba league this season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
32 mins and Uncle Bruno don misplace like 6 passes, baba dey play shiiit

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
A midfield with Fred is taking us nowhere.

That guy no sabi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Expert17:

Yh.

We want OLE to win Yoruba league this season grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
olabode89:

It's funny when you guys mention this 4 semifinals issh, shey e easy to reach 4 semis?? The hate for Ole is just outrageous.
Why raise people’s hopes by reaching 4 semi finals?

O wrong na o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9741) (9742) (9743) (9744) (9745) (9746) (9747) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.