Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8941340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9876) (9877) (9878) (9879) (9880) (9881) (9882) ... (14251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy grin grin

I love vayoyence

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
nitrogen:

The only takeaway for you. You are not bothered that a rejected stone is now the cornerstone somewhere else. Also, you are not bothered that players leave Utd to perform well at other clubs.

Nawa o!
Alabi no tell you him na immigration agent nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
handelex:
Alabi no tell you him na immigration agent nau.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Today na sunday. The Lingard case study encourages all to change their prayer point from I wan go America, I wan go Canada, I wan go Uk to I wan go where i go flourish even if na Sambisa. Ladies and gentlemen you are watching greatness unfold before ya. Typical example of the stone which the builders refused has become the chief cornerstone.

@nitrogen while your point is no terrible, but perhaps you could open your mind to other perspectives. Some may consider it a good thing that we don't ruin our players before sending them away. Some may even think we care about our players including the struggling ones, so we do whatever it is we can to help them including sending them away. grin. Don't be too Nigerian for your own sake my friend. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kelechi fine goal

Brendan Rodgers na silent bottler shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
benji93:
Today na sunday. The Lingard case study encourages all to change their prayer point from I wan go America, I wan go Canada, I wan go Uk to I wan go where i go flourish even if na Sambisa. Ladies and gentlemen you are watching greatness unfold before ya. Typical example of the stone which the builders refused has become the chief cornerstone.

Cc cheesy grin??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingAlabi:
Can we say de gea days are numbered??
So Rashford will play on the right?

Hmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Expert17:
So we don't play counter attacking football again?

Wonderful grin grin
Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
olabode89:

If them no make top 4 this season they should change their name to NBC as in Nigeria Bottling Company
If we dont win the Europa this season, we might as well join them in adopting that name cause we've been doing our fair share of bottling lately.

Bottled an FA Cup final + all the SF we've lost under Ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

Leicester will have to come get Jones then cheesy grin cheesy

You forgot to mention that their next 4 fixtures are west brom, Southampton, Palace and Newcastle, with 3 of the fixtures being at home. They just need to get something from the chelsea, United and Spurs game and they are good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
benji93:
Good prayer point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Leyqute:

Teams are catching onto his switch to 3-4-3. He may bottle top 4
I hope they dont o.

City
United
Leicester
Westham

That's how it should be at the end of the season. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
handelex:
So Rashford will play on the right?

Hmmmm

Front of 2 I think. Cavani and Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:
And I was rooting for Rodgers before. But e be like say Leicester wan bottle another top 4 finish.

They will not mark this post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

You forgot to mention that their next 4 fixtures are west brom, Southampton, Palace and Newcastle, with 3 of the fixtures being at home. They just need to get something from the chelsea, United and Spurs game and they are good.
Na just cruise I dey catch baba
Nothing much grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:
I hope they dont o.

City
United
Leicester
Westham

If it ends like this ehn, hmmmm one thread go burn oh.

But I think West Ham has favourable matches left though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:
I hope they dont o.

City
United
Leicester
Westham

AMIN!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
adebayo201:

Dem Tuchel people go be in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
I for like Greenwood tobstart ahead of Cavani. With cavani coming in as sub. But we move hope we destroy this loud mouthed Mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
adebayo201:

I am new here, which thread pls? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
adebayo201:

Front of 2 I think. Cavani and Rashford

What's the formation? 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-2-2?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
adebayo201:

Even Leicester. Thier next four fixtures are very winnable and they win these kinds of games easily. Chelsea last 7 fixtures are includes Villa and West ham away. City, Arsenal and Leicester

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

WBA and Newcastle are relagation battling teams, that fixture go tough even for their home. Na then you go see stronghead from those teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:
If we dont win the Europa this season, we might as well join them in adopting that name cause we've been doing our fair share of bottling lately.

Bottled an FA Cup final + all the SF we've lost under Ole

No cap bro!

That Europa cup is begging for us to win it. Arsenal is the only team among the 8 remaining teams, that in my opinion prove difficult for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Beorn:

WBA and Newcastle are relagation battling teams, that fixture go tough even for their home. Na then you go see stronghead from those teams.

Leicester will batter them. Only the top teams disturb Leicester, they easily put away these types of teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

Leicester will batter them. Only the top teams disturb Leicester, they easily put away these types of teams

I don’t think so. Leicester finds it hard against teams that sit back and defend. They’re better at counter attacks. Breaking down stubborn defenses is not their strong suit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
benji93:

@nitrogen while your point is no terrible, but perhaps you could open your mind to other perspectives. Some may consider it a good thing that we don't ruin our players before sending them away. Some may even think we care about our players including the struggling ones, so we do whatever it is we can to help them including sending them away. grin. Don't be too Nigerian for your own sake my friend. cheesy

Lol, what are you saying? I hope you know that we are wasting resources by not finding systems that work for our players. Why buy or groom players if you won't get benefits from them? Not like we make profits from selling them, and they don't win major trophies before leaving.

Bros, be kiaful o...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:
I hope they dont o.

City
United
Leicester
Westham

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
This season was really a Fast one though.

BTW Ole will see crazy if he doesn't win the UEL

We were already on cruise to our 21st Epl but Mr Bottler showed us what he's capable of doing angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kelechi sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
handelex:

What's the formation? 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-2-2?

I'm thinking of 4-2-2-2 but that's crazy. In the former, who will sit at that base? Until then though but Pogba will influence this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
I am sorry to say this but you are definitely from another planet. There's no such thing as finding a system that works for all our players. Our usefulness in whatever endeavour is not infinite. One will become useless at a point, perhaps cos of age or the use of outdated tools, in which case one may have to update. There's no such system that continuously benefits from its subjects. It will definitely end at a point. If cashing out is another benefit-which i believe isn't, unless you get a useful player- then that's a reasonable point. If well planned, we can cash out on Lingard.
nitrogen:

Lol, what are you saying? I hope you know that we are wasting resources by not finding systems that work for our players. Why buy or groom players if you won't get benefits from them? Not like we make profits from selling them, and they don't win major trophies before leaving.

Bros, be kiaful o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9876) (9877) (9878) (9879) (9880) (9881) (9882) ... (14251) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.