Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,634 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9036628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9905) (9906) (9907) (9908) (9909) (9910) (9911) ... (14294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
elampiro:

McTominay has the basic more than some who later went to dominate the DM position. There is no one route style to playing the DM position. Kean, Carrick, Toure, Fernadinho, Mikel, Pirlo, Oliseh, Ndidi, Essien, Matic, all have diffenrent style.

If Kante started at United, he would have been called a headless chicken

If Kante started at United, he would have a statue outside Old Trafford. Kante has 5 lungs and he does the job of 2 players on the pitch.

If United fans can celebrate JS Park for his tireless work back in the days, why would Kante be different? Kante automatically makes any team solid. He’s got pace, he can pass the ball and he often gets into the box to score.

Stop disrespecting Kante, please. McTominay alone cannot protect the 2 oafs in our central defence. All the DMs mentioned above had quality defenders behind them that can handle themselves without a protective shield.

Keane - Stam/Johnsen
Carrick - Rio/Vidic
Toure - Kompany
Mikel - Terry/Carvalho/Ivanovic
Fernandinho - Kompany/Laporte/Dias
Oliseh - Okechukwu/Keshi
Ndidi - Soyuncu/Evans
Essien - Terry/Carvalho

McTominay - Dumb/Dumber

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
elampiro:

McTominay has the basic more than some who later went to dominate the DM position. There is no one route style to playing the DM position. Kean, Carrick, Toure, Fernadinho, Mikel, Pirlo, Oliseh, Ndidi, Essien, Matic, all have diffenrent style.

If Kante started at United, he would have been called a headless chicken

Kante is a CM/b2b.

His best seasons in EPL was beside in-form DMs Matic and Drinkwater @ Chelsea and Liecester city.

Kante only plays as a DM for France (same way Mctom plays for Scotland) and most recently for Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Illimitable:

The video is on Twitter - he said so.

And it confirms my thoughts that Ole pampers these guys. There’s no consequence for failure, Ole actually rewards failure. Lindelof can score 5 own goals in a game and still start the next game.

Pogba has forgotten that he would have no trophy at United without Mourinho. How many competitions have United failed to win now post-Mourinho? Almost 11. Pogba is a joke.
Rest Oga. Have you ever held a human management position before?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
All of a sudden, Fraudinho is the victim and it's other people that are talking bad about him grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
melodyogonna:

Rest Oga. Have you ever held a human management position before?

Many are mad but few are roaming grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
"I have to adapt to what young players are now. Lampard at 23 was a man. Players now at 23 aren't men, they're brats." - Jose Mourinho

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lana1:
All of a sudden, Fraudinho is the victim and it's other people that are talking bad about him grin grin

How can someone who has won all major trophies be a fraud?? Use your brain

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol Jose being dragged left right and center. I expect his reply though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Paul Pogba: "Maybe Ole wouldn't pick them [a player], but it's not like he puts them on the side like they don't exist anymore. That's the difference between Mourinho and Ole." #mulive [sky]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Paul Pogba: "Once I had a great relationship with Mourinho, everybody saw that, and the next day you don't know what happened. That's the strange thing I had with Mourinho and I cannot explain to you because even I don't know. So, yeah." #mulive [sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Paul Pogba: "Maybe [Solskjær's methods work] because he is a bit closer to the people. Every coach has their own way to coach and deal with players, and as a player you have to adapt. Sometimes it doesn't suit you and sometimes it does." #mulive [sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Paul Pogba: "Ole has helped Luke [Shaw] a lot, it was a difficult period with Luke and Mourinho, and he has proved he has the quality he always had and the trust of the manager." #mulive [sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Paul Pogba: "We got the result we wanted, Ole knows it and we enjoyed that moment because we know Mourinho and we know what he likes. We don't need this [war of words], we just focus on us." #mulive [sky]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Solskjær:

"Of course we’ll never give up. #mufc will never, ever give up. This club has had too many setbacks and too many great comebacks to have it in our DNA." #mulive [men]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Solskjær:

"Third last year, second this, close to a trophy. It’s progress. It’s not the endgame – the endgame is winning the league. But we are not in the era of Sir Alex and we’ve had a transformation period since he left." #mulive [men]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
handelex:
Lol Jose being dragged left right and center. I expect his reply though cheesy

Paul Pogba: “Jose Mourinho went against players. Ole doesn't go against us.”

Trophies won under Mourinho: 3

Trophies won under Ole: 0

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Solskjær:

"It’s progress, step by step, and if we do that well enough, that is when you get trophies and league titles which, of course, is our ambition is for titles. Everyone knows what I am talking about. It’s step by step." #mulive [men]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Illimitable:

Paul Pogba: “Jose Mourinho went against players. Ole doesn't go against us.”

Trophies won under Mourinho: 3

Trophies won under Ole: 0
Go to England and argue that with Paul Pogba.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
handelex:
Go to England and argue that with Paul Pogba.

Pogba is a morōn!

When the class of 92 descended on him, It was Jose that had his back. Jose defended him when he didn’t have to. I remember Jose saying Scholes and co were jealous of Pogba’s contract.

You might have forgotten those episodes but I kept the files.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Stop confusing thunder na cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Illimitable:

Pogba is a morōn!

When the class of 92 descended on him, It was Jose that had his back. Jose defended him when he didn’t have to. I remember Jose saying Scholes and co were jealous of Pogba’s contract.

Maybe you didn't see this quote below..
handelex:
Paul Pogba: "Once I had a great relationship with Mourinho, everybody saw that, and the next day you don't know what happened. That's the strange thing I had with Mourinho and I cannot explain to you because even I don't know. So, yeah." #mulive [sky]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
handelex:
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joezinho my gee cool

What's popping?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
handelex:
Solskjær:

"It’s progress, step by step, and if we do that well enough, that is when you get trophies and league titles which, of course, is our ambition is for titles. Everyone knows what I am talking about. It’s step by step." #mulive [men]

Sharrap mr bottler.

You don't have any ambition to win titles. Ole is about to bottle his 5th semi final in one calendar year

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joezinho:

Sharrap mr bottler.

You don't have any ambition to win titles. Ole is about to bottle his 5th semi final in one calendar year
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
KingAlabi:
Joezinho my gee cool

What's popping?

Bruvva. I gallant. I hope the Ole bottling factory has closed we can’t bottle another semifinal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Illimitable:

Pogba is a morōn!

Preach it bro. Preach it

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Joezinho:

Bruvva. I gallant. I hope the Ole bottling factory has closed we can’t bottle another semifinal
Stay one place na

You said he will bottle it, and still hoping he doesn't.

I am not understanding oh angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
handelex:

That quote is irrelevant.

Mourinho hasn’t said any negative thing about Pogba since he left United. In the Spurs Amazon documentary, he was even telling his players the outstanding quality Pogba has and they should watch out for him when he comes in later as a sub in the 1-1 game last season.

So why would Pogba say that about a guy that defended him against the establishment?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
handelex:
Paul Pogba: "Ole has helped Luke [Shaw] a lot, it was a difficult period with Luke and Mourinho, and he has proved he has the quality he always had and the trust of the manager." #mulive [sky]

Why isnt the clown helping Van De beek?

Fraudgba is a nuthead..

The same Ole that is presently sidelining Donny Van De Beek and froze out Ighalo?

You people praising him and vilifying Mourinho are jokers. Kindly ask Donny van de Beek to compare Ole to his former manager, also ask Alex Telles to compare between Ole and his former manager.
Lest I forget, ask Jesse Lingard to tell us what he thinks about Ole compared to David Moyes.
This is sickness, UK media is sick!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
KingAlabi:

Stay one place na

You said he will bottle it, and still hoping he doesn't.

I am not understanding oh angry

I know he is gonna bottle it but i am a man utd fan and i don't pray he does.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9905) (9906) (9907) (9908) (9909) (9910) (9911) ... (14294) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.