Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,735 members, 7,915,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9017400 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) ... (14282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:
Ole Sexuals 2021:

OLE was hired to qualify for UCL not to win trophies grin cheesy grin
I dare you to bring one, just one receipt of where anyone posted this grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
This is a fallacy, Apart from Etoo and Puyol, who else was in the champions league final of 2009, the core of the 2006 were not in the club anymore.
So it was pep that debuted messi, xavi, Marquez, Valdez, gudjohnson. etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
hensben:
Tott are underdogs to trophies so you demanding for trophy from Tottenham simply because mou is their coach now is not difficult abi?
See we don't want those trophies again, we simply want top 4.

Is top 4 difficult again for a team that has consistently finished in the top 4 for 5 straight seasons b4 Mourinho joined them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
angry angry angry

So Ole has coached United for 3 seasons?

Bring receipts of anyone defending Ole's semifinal hoodoo with his CL goal in 99 or thunder strike your balls angry
Lol. That one knows how to say rubbish he cant back up.

That's how he mentioned me a while back with some nonsense about Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lana1:
I dare you to bring one, just one receipt of where anyone posted this grin

Ok Sir

BARAJ92:
Less was expected from Ole, all that is expected from Ole is champions league football when he was signed and he has not failed in that regards.

If it was very easy to qualify for champions league in England why didn't Mourinho finish top 4 in consecutive season or even Moyes and Louis Van Gaal qualify Man Utd for champions league every season.

Mourinho is struggling to get Tottenham into champions league football, A team that Pochettino turn to regular champions league and reach the final with them.

Take note of all

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
hensben:
So you are counting Bayern liga as league trophies. Lol.
Pep always run from difficult jobs. He said chelsea needed 10 players before they can compete for the league, meanwhile Conte won with same players he met.
Included in the trophies of Mourinho are league won in Portugal. Dortmund won two leagues title in same league, you referring Bayern Liga. 2 leagues in over a decade for suppose best coach in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
Why didn't Mourinho remain in the Premier League, It is not an easy thing to maintain success at the top level, only a few coach can achieve that which Ferguson is one of them. Ranieri, Rjikaard, Mourinho, Pochettino have all failed to build on their success in clubs they have managed hence leading to them being sack

Wenger?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Birds of a feather.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
Included in the trophies of Mourinho are league won in Portugal. Dortmund won two leagues title in same league, you referring Bayern Liga. 2 leagues in over a decade for suppose best coach in the world.

So it is only Porto that can win the league in Portugal?

What of Benfica and Sporting Lisbon?

Kwantinue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
hensben:
Pep refuse to take a task with limited budget so as not to be exposed and it’s working for him.
No individual will take a tough Job when the easier ones are available for him, He is being considered for the supposed easier job either because he is considered the best or other coaches are running away from the job.

Guardiola will only take a tough job after he has lost his winning mojo which Mourinho has lost. Top team will only go for the best.

Once Guardiola wins the league, he will have Same number of premier League trophy with Mourinho in England in less number of seasons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
hensben:
How was those players performing before mou.
. A team finishing 96 points in previous season with addition of Prime Di Maria, Ozil and Khedira and Carvajal is a great team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

Ok Sir

Take note of all

grin grin grin

Hmmn. Ok. I go collect my L for that one. lipsrsealed

But when Ole was appointed as interim manager were u expecting a league win within 2 seasons?

There ve been many posts here detailing how our owners prioritise qualifying for UCL football over winning the league every season so what he said isn't far from the truth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Look at West Ham struggling against Newcastle. When we say it’s easier to score goals when your opponent leave lots of space behind you lot will argue and argue.

Moyes will never make it at any top club that is expected to have the ball, control games and always win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:
Ole Sexuals 2021:

OLE was hired to qualify for UCL not to win trophies grin cheesy grin
He was not hired to win smaller trophies like Carling Cup and FA cup while failing to qualify for the champions league which is a criteria which some sponsoring Partners to keep partnering and bringing in the money.
Ole won't be sacked next season, if he reach the quarter final of the champions league and put in a strong performance in League.

Trophies will surely come at the right times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
elampiro:

You were asking for McTominay pattern of play as a Midfielder. You are underrating him because he doesnt play like Carrick or be a pass genius. Footballers are different. Stop under rating McTominay

I wasn’t asking for McTom’s pattern of play. I’m asking about what skills he possesses- basic for a midfielder - that will ensure he turns into a good midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Leyqute:
Look at West Ham struggling against Newcastle. When we say it’s easier to score goals when your opponent leave lots of space behind you lot will argue and argue.

Moyes will never make it at any top club that is expected to have the ball, control games and always win.

Now 2 goals down.

Holding possession and creating chances and scoring goals against a packed defense is not for everybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
hensben:
So it was pep that debuted messi, xavi, Marquez, Valdez, gudjohnson. etc.
Messi and Xavi were not the cure of Rjikaard team. Both were not involved in the 2006 final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
When they say Ole should win trophies, you guys will say he was hired to make top 4 as if you guys have seen the terms of his contract...

What if those supporting Mourinho say he was not hired to make the top 4? Does it make any sense to just lay claim to something you have no clue about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Who was that person that I was telling that West Ham will bottle top 4?

Na the beginning be this. Make una wait for season end to troll us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
. A team finishing 96 points in previous season with addition of Prime Di Maria, Ozil and Khedira and Carvajal is a great team.

What is the meaning of 96 points?

Against a team that won 2 UCL in 3 seasons, 3 la Liga in 3 seasons and Messi with 3 world best in 3 seasons?

Winning the league with R.Madrid that year was a great achievement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Same semifinals they keep criticizing Ole for.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Leyqute:

Now 2 goals down.

Holding possession and creating chances and scoring goals against a packed defense is not for everybody.
70% possession, only 1 shot on target to Newcastle's 6. grin grin
Maybe they can turn it around this 2nd half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Unlimited22:
Who was that person that I was telling that West Ham will bottle top 4?

Na the beginning be this. Make una wait for season end to troll us

Depends on their run in fixtures. If they play any attacking team they have a good chance of making it. Else, they’ll drop lots of points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lana1:
70% possession, only 1 shot on target to Newcastle's 6. grin grin
Maybe they can turn it around this 2nd half.

LoooL.

I doubt that. They’re just going to play a lot of passes in their own half without any penetration. I’m afraid Lingard can’t help them here, unless he springs a surprise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

What is the meaning of 96 points?

Against a team that won 2 UCL in 3 seasons, 3 la Liga in 3 seasons and Messi with 3 world best in 3 seasons?

Winning the league with R.Madrid that year was a great achievement.

Omo *2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Leyqute:

Depends on their run in fixtures. If they play any attacking team they have a good chance of making it. Else, they’ll drop lots of points.
They play us next. But Leicester also have you guys, Spurs and us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
So since yesterday non of these Mou fanboys have been able to name the 3 miracle trophies he won at United cheesy

E be like say e choke all of them oo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
angry angry angry

So Ole has coached United for 3 seasons?

Bring receipts of anyone defending Ole's semifinal hoodoo with his CL goal in 99 or thunder strike your balls angry
Sebi everybody is catching cruz ni grin, Ole should win me a trophy make i celebrate again. I am not a shareholder, a board member nor am i an employee of Manutd, i don't benefit financially from the club in any way. As a loving, passionate, faithful and dedicated fan for 26plus years, my joy is to always see the Club do well on and off the pitch and win trophies. Sadly the last time i, you and every other United fans celebrated trophy success at this club was during Jose Mourinho's term as Manager, same manager Olesexuals are now pretending to hate. As for the bolded, it is common knowledge here that Olexuals defend him and are always quick to insult anybody that criticise him cos of his 99 tapping, and his legendary Club status. Same way the class of 96 kept mum when result where terrible last season and at the start of this season. I no get any other shalaye for this matter, Mourinho is the greatest Manager according to the picture below cool...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
So since yesterday non of these Mou fanboys have been able to name the 3 miracle trophies he won at United cheesy

E be like say e choke all of them oo grin

The trophies Sir OLE bottled.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Sebi everybody is catching cruz ni grin, Ole should win me a trophy make i celebrate again. I am not a shareholder, a board member nor am i an employee of Manutd, i don't benefit financially from the club in any way. As a loving, passionate, faithful and dedicated fan for 26plus years, my joy is to always see the Club do well on and off the pitch and win trophies. Sadly the last time i, you and every other United fans celebrated trophy success at this club was during Jose Mourinho's term as Manager, same manager Olesexuals are now pretending to hate. As for the bolded, it is common knowledge here that Olexuals defend him and are always quick to insult anybody that criticise him cos of his 99 tapping, and his legendary Club status. Same way the class of 99 kept mum when result where terrible last season and at the start of this season. I no get any other shalaye for this matter, Mourinho is the greatest Manager according to the picture below cool...

This one go choke them

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where is OLE on the list?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Unlimited22:

They play us next. But Leicester also have you guys, Spurs and us.

It will be a difficult game for you guys. You play a high defense line and leave lots of space behind.

I’d say the last 2 spots are still up for grabs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
When they say Ole should win trophies, you guys will say he was hired to make top 4 as if you guys have seen the terms of his contract...

What if those supporting Mourinho say he was not hired to make the top 4? Does it make any sense to just lay claim to something you have no clue about?
klopp did not win any trophy for more than 3 seasons yet he was not sacked basically because he was reaching top 4 which Liverpool has not been achieving consistently.

Van Gaal was sacked after winning the FA cup but failed to qualify for champions League. For now, in England, it is only Man City that might sack a coach for not winning the league or champions league since they have always finish in top 4 which is not a problem for them.

Arsenal fans were tired of we qualified for champions league trophy during Wenger time since it was almost guarantee and wanted more than that but Arsenal fans currently will prefer to qualify to champions league than winning the Carling or Fa cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) ... (14282) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.