Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9192744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9984) (9985) (9986) (9987) (9988) (9989) (9990) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
KingTom:

The lack of self confidence that comes with missing sitters like those is better left imagined, I was beaten to a pulp by my secondary school mates for missing 2 clear cut chances back then in school, after I don brag to coach(PHE teacher) say I be the next Baggio grin grin

Lol! You be old man o cheesy #Baggio reference.

When I was a teenager them older guys used to call me Caniggia, I was basically a speedster with excellent finishing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Liverpool don sign Ibrahim Konate. Clubs are already preparing for next Season, trust our Scouts to be checking blood samples to confirm United’s ’s DNA in target Players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:
Manchester City jez poach Kayky and Metinho from Flumenese (Brazil). Both Lads are so promising. Kayky is a right Winger while Metinho is a DM.

I don't know what our Scouts are doing. They are fùckin too lazy to unravel Gems.

This is not true! Our scouts have been doing a great job. We have been snapping up promising talents between the ages of 16 to 18 for about 2 years. The likes of Garnacho, Mejia, Jurado and Fernandez were brought in from Atletico, Barca and Madrid. We also got from France, Kambwala a highly rated 16 years old CB from Sochaux for 4M and of course Hannibal for about 10M.

Top prospects from England such as Hugil and Charlie McNeill joined the academy not long ago. Therefore our scouts have not been sleeping. It's difficult for young players coming in from South America to adapt far away from home.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:
Liverpool don sign Ibrahim Konate. Clubs are already preparing for next Season, trust our Scouts to be checking blood samples to confirm United’s ’s DNA in target Players.

This man relax na... You want make we sign a renowned Dr. like Ibrahim Konate abi. After what we have suffered from Dr. Bailly and Chief Surgeon Jones... nawa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Illimitable:

I was a fan of Kante in 2014/15 for his durability and the fact that he made the most ball recoveries in all the top 5 leagues in Europe.

That’s not true.
Pep turned down SAF’s offer because SAF couldn’t guarantee the Glazers can fund Pep’s multi-million pound projects.

Signing Pep isn’t cheap - he wants the best players in every position and for all the talks before his arrival that he’s best developer of youth in Europe, he’s only promoted Foden in his 5 seasons at City.

Source

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
olabode89:

This is not true! Our scouts have been doing a great job. We have been snapping up promising talents between the ages of 16 to 18 for about 2 years. The likes of Garnacho, Mejia, Jurado and Fernandez were brought in from Atletico, Barca and Madrid. We also got from France, Kambwala a highly rated 16 years old CB from Sochaux for 4M and of course Hannibal for about 10M.

Top prospects from England such as Hugil and Charlie McNeill joined the academy not long ago. Therefore our scouts have not been sleeping. It's difficult for young players coming in from South America to adapt far away from home.

Most of the mentioned Names won't make it to first Team. They should scout quality Teens that won't take years to join first Team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
afrodoc:
I am hearing that Richard Arnold (Ed Woodward's old primary school and university room mate) is going to take over as CEO.

LOL. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hehehe You sabi all Ed school mates, you sure say you sef no be him school mate?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
olabode89:

This man relax na... You want make we sign a renowned Dr. like Ibrahim Konate abi. After what we have suffered from Dr. Bailly and Chief Surgeon Jones... nawa o

grin

Didn't say we should sign him, rather we should act fast and smart in TW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:

Most of the mentioned Names won't make it to first Team. They should scout quality Teens that won't take years to join first Team.

Smh... Please...

Let me make a bold statement, by 2025 the likes of Hannibal, Kambwala and McNeill will be in the first team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
olabode89:

You even forgot to add Amad and Pellistri.

That guy that said our scouts have been sleeping just wants to yarn dust.

They are the type of fans that just like to react to everything whether it has sense or not.

When it comes to signing youngsters, infact Ed Woodward has signed more of them than actual first team players, yet that dunce said our scouts are sleeping .

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
afrodoc:
I am hearing that Richard Arnold (Ed Woodward's old primary school and university room mate) is going to take over as CEO.

LOL. The more things change the more they stay the same.

That's an easy lay up for uninformed journalists jare. I thought Richard Arnold was only Ed's mate from their entry level days at PwC didn't know they go back that far grin. Actually we are looking at the guys running Southampton and Brighton, both have been lauded as top executives.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
timay:

They are the type of fans that just like to react to everything whether it has sense or not.

When it comes to signing youngsters, infact Ed Woodward has signed more of them than actual first team players, yet that dunce said our scouts are sleeping .

I didn't mention those guys as they were already in the first team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:

How many of the ones that Man City signed will make it.

After all the years Guardiola has spent at City and with the myth of developing players that they claim Guardiola does, I wonder how many of those young players has made it to first team at City apart from Foden. Meanwhile, I can count four of them at United in that same time frame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
olabode89:

I didn't mention those guys as they were already in the first team.
The guy just want to react for reacting sake
Nuclear reactors grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
elampiro:

Source

That was the gist from the inner circles - you won’t find it on the mainstream media considering the debacle that followed Moyes’ signing.

SAF has cleaned up his ass that Pep never got back to him - but the truth is they spoke continuously for 8 months when Pep ran to New York for his sabbatical.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Illimitable:

That was the gist from the inner circles - you won’t find it on the mainstream media considering the debacle that followed Moyes’ signing.

SAF has cleaned up his ass that Pep never got back to him - but the truth is they spoke continuously for 8 months when Pep ran to New York for his sabbatical.

Are you now a member of the inner circle? : grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
elampiro:

You will be surprised at the sordid details I know about top clubs.

How they create a mess and then try to clean it up to avoid accountability. That is a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
timay:

You get beef with the guy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
You get beef with the guy?

grin

I intentionally ignore the Toad. I've known him quite a while for his stupidity on this Thread. He lacks sense to engage in a Discourse without throwing Tantrums.

The Dímwit is so mannerless that no one really cares about him or his Opinions on this Board any longer. Ain't sure he's not a Disgrace to his Family.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
olabode89:

Smh... Please...

Let me make a bold statement, by 2025 the likes of Hannibal, Kambwala and McNeill will be in the first team.

grin

I hope as you Bruh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
elampiro:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

I intentionally ignore the Toad. I've known him quite a while for his stupidity on this Thread. He lacks sense to engage in a Discourse without throwing Tantrums.

The Dímwit is so mannerless that no one really cares about him or his Opinions on this Board any longer. Ain't sure he's not a Disgrace to his Family.
Haba, 007, you must not pay vayolence with vayolence na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
elampiro:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Amad and Shoretire be giving me the vibes.

Up youthunited!!! cheesy

Lashing them shekpites already in their blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Illimitable:

Which team would have beaten him in the years described? The Liverpool team he beat in 2005 Carling Cup final went on to disgrace AC Milan in the CL-final & they won it.

The same team ousted Mourinho’s team in the semis with the ghost goal at Anfield. The ball never crossed the line but Luis Garcia wheeled away in celebration and conned the referee.

In 2017, Mourinho beat Pep’s City on his way to win the competition. A lot of people forget about this detail because they only focus on which teams he faced in the final.

Sacking him before the cup final can be explained in many ways. One of them would be the severance package would be more had Mourinho won a cup for Spurs - so Levy quickly truncated the process and sacrificed the cup for millions of pounds sterling.

It would be stupid of Levy to think Mourinho couldn’t have won it considering he’s never lost a Carling cup final in England. He’s got 100% win percentage in that particular competition.

There’s also a hidden trivia that Mourinho is the only manager on the planet that has ever beaten Pep Guardiola in a final. These two pointers are stacked behind Mourinho and I am sure Levy knew this. Levy was expecting ESL money and he was happy to sack Mourinho thinking JP Morgan Chase would wire some stacks to him.

In the end, he lost the best manager on the planet, he lost whatever amount he paid Mourinho for sacking him and the ESL money is not coming. Levy must pay £8m to Florentino Perez for breaching the contract he signed when he joined ESL.

Levy’s loss.

Has not lost a Carling Cup final against Liverpool (5th in the league), Arsenal Under 21s, Tottenham and Southampton. Lost an FA Cup final to Conte most recent of all. I don't need reasons as to why he was fired, the Tottenham execs gave the only one that matters. That Tottenham could have beat City in the final is still binding even with Ryan Mason at the helms. Mourinho might have a better resumé but that is about where it stops. If you were wondering, Tottenham were definitely catching a gigantic L in that final with Mourinho. The Slavia Prague, United and Everton games were predictive of where the team was with him and the answer is DISTRUSTED. That is, majority of his players did not trust him anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Android17:

Has not lost a Carling Cup final against Liverpool (5th in the league), Arsenal Under 21s, Tottenham and Southampton. Lost an FA Cup final to Conte most recent of all. I don't need reasons as to why he was fired, the Tottenham execs gave the only one that matters. That Tottenham could have beat City in the final is still binding even with Ryan Mason at the helms. Mourinho might have a better resumé but that is about where it stops. If you were wondering, Tottenham were definitely catching a gigantic L in that final with Mourinho. The Slavia Prague, United and Everton games were predictive of where the team was with him and the answer is DISTRUSTED. That is, majority of his players did not trust him anymore.
This wave don pass na, ko necessary?? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
KingAlabi:

Haba, 007, you must not pay vayolence with vayolence na.

grin

That Dude can be annoying. He did same to Doc some Weeks ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sholatire na Baller. I am rooting for him, Elanga and Hannibal to be fully part of first Team next Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

That Dude can be annoying. He did same to Doc some Weeks ago.
Ctrl ignore can be very useful. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oasis007:
Sholatire na Baller. I am rooting for him, Elanga and Hannibal to be fully part of first Team next Season.
I don't think so though, them never reach yet.

Probably, except Hannibal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9984) (9985) (9986) (9987) (9988) (9989) (9990) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, rooftops, Bjteensdes24 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.