Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,335 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory (8468 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / TB Joshua Prophesies Death On 2go / Facebook Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Albert708(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2012
Immediately after the finals of the just concluded AFCON game which Zambia allegedly won the cup a footage of a video was release on the SCOAN you tube official site which have already spread round the internet on how the controversial Nigeria prophet, pastor Tb Joshua allegedly predicted the winner of the football match he said “I know you have a game now which you want to watch,” Joshua began, speaking in a church service televised live on Emmanuel TV, a station very popular across Africa, especially in Zambia. “Today is the final and you want me to talk about it.” Joshua, who similarly predicted Ghana’s historic victory in the 2009 U-20 World Cup, said victory would be for the underdogs. “Yes, this blessing is for a country you are not expecting; this victory is for a country you are not expecting.” With Ivory Coast going into the match as overwhelming favorites, replete with many Premier League and European stars, it is clear who Joshua was referring to. CONTINUAL READING : http://watchtbjoshua./2012/02/15/tb-joshua-prophesies-zambias-historic-afcon-victory/

Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2012
I hate this double speak from prophets. If TB Joshua can truly prophesy, let him tell us how many medals Nigeira will win at the olympics and who the medal winners are
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Albert708(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
bermuda1:

I hate this double speak from prophets. If TB Joshua can truly prophesy, let him tell us how many medals Nigeira will win at the olympics and who the medal winners are
you can as well hate God.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by tiarabubu: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
Albert708:

But God doesn't speak from both sides of the mouth  undecided
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by olasesi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
God now predicts football matches,
How bellitling, ?
why doesnt he predict what is going to be of importance to us instead of something this frivolous
E.g
where boko haram is going to stike next, everybody wants to now that.
he was careful not to mention Zambia should the ivorians win.
instead, he said, "this victory is for the country you are not expecting", how intelligent?
not EVERY nigerian was expecting the ivorians to win. Me included,
so if the ivorians won then he would be sure to say that's because u were expecting the zambians to win.
so if u were pastor T B Joshua and u were sure the Zambians were going to win wont u rather directly say "the zambians will be victorious"
so why didnt he directly say this ?
because he wasnt sure,
i heard he also predicted that the 3rd world war is likely to begin between iran and isreal.
by saying the above,, he was only stating the obvious,
only the gullible will easily fall for this,
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 16, 2012
Laughable topic, maybe he should start betting. Maybe pple should start queuing to get predictions for marriage, children, car and every other issue of life
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2012
it was a 50:50 toss. If he had "prophesied" this last yr then i would have payed more interest.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2012
Albert708:

So TB Joshua is now God to you
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Enigma(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2012
^^^ You see am? Nonsense!

Serious things dey go on all over the place then some people are plugging some interpreted-to-fit "prophecy" about football.

cool
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2012
Why do people doubt like this? Guys watch the video (i have) he specifically said a side would miss a definite goal opportunity in the 25th minute of the second half that would have handed them the cup - the exact time Drogba threw away a PK. He said the match would wipe away the tears of a nation that suffered a tragedy on their way to a game (not exact words). What could be more definite? What was 50:50 in a game between Ivory coast and Zambia?
You guys really need to stop hating and give the man some serious respect, he's earned it!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2012
When did TB Joshua make this prediction? At a time some of these men record the predictions after the event and release it.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2012
Enigma:

^^^ You see am? Nonsense!

Serious things dey go on all over the place then some people are plugging some interpreted-to-fit "prophecy" about football.

cool

About a week ago he painted the unfolding scenario in the middle East and said it would 'definitely' lead to a world war if God doesnt intervene, cos different nations would line up for or against Israel and Iran. He urged his congregants to go on their knees and pray for both nations as the world was facing a war like none it has seen before and remember to pray on Mondays. Next sunday after the prayers he reminded his congregation about how tense it was out there but said he was optimistic God would intervene but urged his congregation not to relent in prayers.
Is that serious enough for you?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Enigma(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2012
Even though I have not studied TB Joshua well enough, I can tell you the following.

That above there is not a prophecy. Anyone who follows current affairs a little could have written that word for word and even much much better (and I'm not even saying the 'calculation' is true/correct; it is more just a 'potential' for world war).

Second, notice the words "if God doesn't intervene"! That is simply an escape clause if the prediction (ok or "prophecy"wink fails.

Sorry, that is how I see it.

cool
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2012
bermuda1:

When did TB Joshua make this prediction? At a time some of these men record the predictions after the event and release it.

Are you this mischievous? His services are broadcast live on satellite and holds infront of thousands and this particular prophecy was made during his evening service on sunday just hours before the game.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2012
Enigma:

Even though I have not studied TB Joshua well enough, I can tell you the following.

That above there is not a prophecy. Anyone who follows current affairs a little could have written that word for word and even much much better (and I'm not even saying the 'calculation' is true/correct; it is more just a 'potential' for world war).

Second, notice the words "if God doesn't intervene"! That is simply an escape clause if the prediction (ok or "prophecy"wink fails.

Sorry, that is how I see it.

cool

Anyone who follows world events would have predicted that a few months ago - granted, but TB Joshua made it over a year ago when it was still nice and calm. Maybe u should study the man before jumping to cast aspersions on his prophecies.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Enigma(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2012
^^ Oh that was being predicted by many, well over a year ago. smiley

cool
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2012
^^^ And how many of those that were predicting that decades ago foresaw the death of Gadaffi a year b4 the start of the Arab spring, The death of Michael jackson, The pushing forward of Nigerias election 3times, Nigerias last gasp qualification for the world cup and our subsequent crashing out in good detail, Nigerias failure to qualify for the Nations cup and a specific time in a match a definite goal opportunity would be flunked? Name one of them.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2012
TB Joshua is now the modern day Godspower Oyewole. Big deal!

let him tell us who will win the Champions league or the Euro 2012. instead speaking in probabilities
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by tomzman: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2012
Sometimes, it is more honourable to be silent than to speak.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Enigma(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2012
wesley80:

^^^ And how many of those that were predicting that decades ago foresaw the death of Gadaffi a year b4 the start of the Arab spring, The death of Michael jackson, The pushing forward of Nigerias election 3times, Nigerias last gasp qualification for the world cup and our subsequent crashing out in good detail, Nigerias failure to qualify for the Nations cup and a specific time in a match a definite goal opportunity would be flunked? Name one of them.

Since you are now getting sarcastic - "decades ago" - I think I am better off to leave you to your view of TB Joshua. It may be that you are the/like the fellow who equated him with God. That is the problem of all of you, not mine.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2012
^^ He comes in the name of God and preaches Christ Jesus. That makes all the difference.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
wesley80:

Anyone who follows world events would have predicted that a few months ago - granted, but TB Joshua made it over a year ago when it was still nice and calm. Maybe u should study the man before jumping to cast aspersions on his prophecies.

lol "nice and calm" a yr ago? You certainly havent been following world affairs. Iran v. Israel has been brewing for over 5 yrs now. That they havent gone to war yet is a divine miracle.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Image123(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
And so what? And so what? Making predictions doesn't make him a true christian.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2012
One team wins, another loses.
50 50 chance of getting it right.

If he'd commited himself to saying Zambia would win as they did in the kicks, that would be another matter.
No one who followed the match could imagine Zambia was the underdog, by the way!
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^ Take it from me, you are the only one who didn't think Zambia was the underdog cos that match was tagged David vs Goliath from the beginning.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2012
^^^ Tagged, of course!
People tag everything, don't they?
Especially a Cup Final match.

But I maintain the reality of the play was anything but a confrontation between unevenly matched teams.
Your mileage may differ.

My point is that this pastor has yet to show any signs of a gift to prophesy anything.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2012
^^ No offense, but you're yet to show you've got functional brain cells.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2012
You're very funny.
I'm amused you defend a fraud's prophetic ability by abusing those who see through him.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by FXKing2012(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2012
PA1982:

You're very funny.
I'm amused you defend a fraud's prophetic ability by abusing those who see through him.

And how are u so sure he is a fraud? Pls wat evidence do u have t show before making such accusations in a public forum? You are just amazing at the way u come up with these ur nasty conclusions.
You had better quit attacking MOG if u dont wanna draw curses upon urself.
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by PA1982(f): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2012
Dear me, I thought warring was frowned upon here!
My allegations of fraud?
Based on that vicious hoax of a 'miraculous healing' video that was posted up here in another thread.

Cruel and heartless.
Is calling out a fraud 'nasty'?

FXKing2012:

, You had better quit attacking MOG if u dont wanna draw curses upon urself.

Please keep these empty threats for your mirror.
The subject of 'curses' has been gone over plenty of times why bring it up yet again?
Re: Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory by wesley80(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2012
PA1982:

You're very funny.

Too bad u see that as an abuse, I thot it was a rational deduction. Perhaps u've not seen the video of the prophecy that's y you're still here saying stuff like this pls try n view it. He was very well specific, mentioning the time a goal scoring opportunity that wld have handed the cup over to CIV wld be lost as well as the manner. How u manage to see a match BW a side with at least 5 very world class players and a Zambian side whose only professional player plays for a second rate SA clubside as a battle BW equals is beyond me.
There are many questions we can raise Abt TB Joshua and they might sound tenable but one of them certainly isn't the genuineness of his predictions, there, he has proven himself BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT! Any aspersions are just ignorant or malicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Commonsense Of Vichama: Yahweh Lacks This / When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King / Interview Of Sheik Sani Haliru (boko Haram Member) Now A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.