Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,243 members, 7,907,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:46 AM

Life Is Not Bird Of Roses - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Life Is Not Bird Of Roses (540 Views)

Quail Bird And Egg Supplir. / How To Earn #50,000 Monthly Profit Breeding Quail Bird / Fresh Strawberries And Flowers (red And White Roses) For Vals ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not Bird Of Roses by solutionpr(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2012
Life people say is not bird of roses where everything goes on smoothly. Life is full of risk and it is full of gaining and losing. As I researched into why some people are not successful and happy in life, I have discovered that one big reason is that many of them have lost money to sugar-coated mouth opportunity sellers, fraudsters, while many have fallen victim of some seemingly good business ideas that have failed woefully after investing a huge sum of money and these people are afraid and not willing to try again.
You have lost money before, and so what? However, if you have lost money before or you are in the category above, I really feel your pain and I say take heart. I am not left out in this problem too as I have also lost money to the schemes above at one time or the other.
Nevertheless, one fact and great secret I have discovered over the years is that more than 95 percent of the millionaires and billionaires of the world that we cherish and embrace today have equally lost money before. Robert Kiyosaki, a multimillionaire and author of “Rich Dad” said “Nobody loves losing money and all my years, I have never met a rich man who never lost money before”.
He went further to say that “I have lost money and being set back many times but it was the deep emotional reasons that kept me standing up and going forward”. From the two statements above, you will discover that you are not the only person who has lost money. And sincerely speaking, if all people that have lost money before decided to give up as you did, there would have been few businesses in place today. Even all the beautiful houses and cars you are seeing around would not have been.
As an information marketer and internet business expert, I have the honor to tell you that I have bought some books and reports that have turned out to be useless; I have attended some paid seminars that were not worth my money and time. I have paid =N= 7,500, =N=12,500 and =N=25,000 for seminars that I have never made use of the ideas till today while I have joined many programs that never yield a dime till date. But my joy is that after losing money several times; I was able to attend just one seminar that turned my situation around. The question now is, “Do you know that seminar you will attend, the eBook you will buy or the business you will do that will transform your life?
Why then should you give up so cheap just because you have lost some money before? Remember the saying of a wise man that says “Each time you fall down, try and pick something up”. Some people will say these marketers have come to scam them with their interesting sales letters while some will say that they have bought report before which does not work for them and they have lost confidence in the so called marketers.
Let me be frank with you, you will keep on losing until you start winning. Truth is bitter but I have to tell you. Decide for yourself today if you want to keep losing because you have lost money before or take corrective measures to join the ever winning team.
See you on top!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale,very Clean Hp Dv6500 23k 08189848346 / What Happened To Nairalist / Do You Need A Professional Website With A Low Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.