Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,476 members, 7,914,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

About Georgia In Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Georgia In Europe (11849 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2013
D_BestDoc: @ all , sorry to discourage you.Nigerians are not accepted into AIETI.i actually tried the school when i was seeking for a medical school abroad.Was told plainly that i should try some other countries but not Georgia.
So you guys might as well do yourselves good by trying somewhere else and better.
Or you can still push it if you have the energy.

FIRST HAND INFO.
my 1 cent, not set in stone

Your a liar.………I wrote to the school last year november, they told me to pay500$ for foundation/language course. The school also told me they will process my "visa confirmation letter" , they also gave me guidelines on how to arrive Gorgia, plus the required documents i need ..…I have some friends studying in Tbilisi(capital of Gorgia)

1 Like

Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 1:11am On Jan 28, 2013
fashrola: @truelove.com...I'm really interested in studying in Georgia due to their friendly visa condition, Cheap tuition fees and a gateway to other european countries, but the problem now is that there's no PGD courses available, cos I'm an HND holder in Marine Engineering and I need to further my studies to broaden my knowledge skills; Please do you know or have any idea about any universities in Georgia that offers a top-up degree or any Graduate Diploma programmes in Engineering? Or better still lemme have your email address

Check Gorgian Technical University, but am not sure if they offer what you need. but they offer engineering courses, just click www.gtu.ge and see for yourself. You can try Belarus , but you go appear for interview
Re: About Georgia In Europe by DBestDoc(f): 1:21am On Jan 31, 2013
@ truelove

Please dont go about calling people names on a public forum. reason is you dont know me in person and i dont think you will have the guts to call me a liar to my face.
just an advice.

I only gave a firsthand information to someone in need of it.(this is for medicine)
Op can also write to the school himself to see what reply he gets thats if he gets any.
Op when you do that, please get back to the thread and beware of scammers
Re: About Georgia In Europe by DBestDoc(f): 1:38am On Jan 31, 2013
@ truelove are your friends in Tbilisi studying medicine?
Georgia has Only one govt owned medical uni as at the last time i checked. this AIETI is private owned.

I did my medical school abroad, and before i left, i did a thorough search oncountries nd medical schools.
@ AIETI the mode of instruction is English, why are you required to run a foundation programme?
anyways, things might have changed.so i give up.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
D_BestDoc: @ truelove

Please dont go about calling people names on a public forum. reason is you dont know me in person and i dont think you will have the guts to call me a liar to my face.
just an advice.

I only gave a firsthand information to someone in need of it.(this is for medicine)
Op can also write to the school himself to see what reply he gets thats if he gets any.
Op when you do that, please get back to the thread and beware of scammers

Am sorry for calling you a liar.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
D_BestDoc: @ truelove are your friends in Tbilisi studying medicine?
Georgia has Only one govt owned medical uni as at the last time i checked. this AIETI is private owned.

I did my medical school abroad, and before i left, i did a thorough search oncountries nd medical schools.
@ AIETI the mode of instruction is English, why are you required to run a foundation programme?
anyways, things might have changed.so i give up.

@ D_BestDoc, I don't have friends in AIETI ,but i have friends in TSMU(Tbilisi state medical university) and yes, they are studying medicine................AIETI have foundation course for international students...........@ALL, I think AIETI has stopped giving direct admission to international students, You have to go through their agent/representatives. Just like TSMU doesn't give direct admission to international students, You get it through their agents or representatives.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by DBestDoc(f): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ok.
Thanks
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
D_BestDoc: Ok.
Thanks

cheers hun!!
Re: About Georgia In Europe by chinemomah(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hello truelove.. please i want to study hotel management in Georgia.. please can you help me with the school site, so that i can contact them directly. please thank you!
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
chinemomah: Hello truelove.. please i want to study hotel management in Georgia.. please can you help me with the school site, so that i can contact them directly. please thank you!

You can check www.bsu.edu.ge they offer tourism. am still searching for schools that offer hotel management. when i see one, i will let you know.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by chinemomah(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
truelove.com:

You can check www.bsu.edu.ge they offer tourism. am still searching for schools that offer hotel management. when i see one, i will let you know.

Thank you so much true love.. i really appreciate your response! and also please is it difficult to find a hotel job while you are schooling because am the one sponsoring my self and would need a job to finance my self while schooling.. please tell me how difficult it is over there. Hope to hear from you soonest.. thanks a lot truelove.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
chinemomah:

Thank you so much true love.. i really appreciate your response! and also please is it difficult to find a hotel job while you are schooling because am the one sponsoring my self and would need a job to finance my self while schooling.. please tell me how difficult it is over there. Hope to hear from you soonest.. thanks a lot truelove.

Gorgia is not a rich country like germany, france etc. Getting a job is really gonna be hard and even if you get one, the pay is low...You sound like your going for hustling and not really for school. So i suggest you pick countries like Uae, Qatar , or even malaysia, in case you wanna do only hustle...The major job you can get in Gorgia is 2become a school agent....If you wanna hustle and school at same time, you can try Turkish republic of northern cyrus. someone told me there are jobs for students there and the country makes use of dollar. and just like uae, malaysia, qatar and gorgia, there visa is easy 2get...........you can study and work in uae or qatar, but their school fees is very high.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by chinemomah(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
truelove.com:

Gorgia is not a rich country like germany, france etc. Getting a job is really gonna be hard and even if you get one, the pay is low...You sound like your going for hustling and not really for school. So i suggest you pick countries like Uae, Qatar , or even malaysia, in case you wanna do only hustle...The major job you can get in Gorgia is 2become a school agent....If you wanna hustle and school at same time, you can try Turkish republic of northern cyrus. someone told me there are jobs for students there and the country makes use of dollar. and just like uae, malaysia, qatar and gorgia, there visa is easy 2get...........you can study and work in uae or qatar, but their school fees is very high.

Ok truelove.. thank you so much for your time.. i really appreciate.please do you have any links for schools in Germany or france or cyprus for hotel management please. and also true please how much do you know about Kosovo? is it like Georgia..? please i will really apprecaite if you can help me with all this info. Thank you so much.. cheers!
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
chinemomah:

Ok truelove.. thank you so much for your time.. i really appreciate.please do you have any links for schools in Germany or france or cyprus for hotel management please. and also true please how much do you know about Kosovo? is it like Georgia..? please i will really apprecaite if you can help me with all this info. Thank you so much.. cheers!

sorry for not replying on time. you can check schools in france , germany and cyprus , by typing "universities in france or cyrus or germany" in google. meanwhile you can check www.ciu.edu.tr its a university in north cyrus. i dont have time to search all of them.……kosovo is a poor country, i wouldnt advice you to travel there.
Re: About Georgia In Europe by truelovecom: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
chinemomah:

Re: About Georgia In Europe by chinemomah(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
@truelove.com thank you so much for your response..

Thanks a lot!
Re: About Georgia In Europe by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=truelove.com][/quote]
Please don't come to North Cyprus. There is no job here.... "BE WARNED"
Re: About Georgia In Europe by digucis(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2013
fashrola: @truelove.com...I'm really interested in studying in Georgia due to their friendly visa condition, Cheap tuition fees and a gateway to other european countries, but the problem now is that there's no PGD courses available, cos I'm an HND holder in Marine Engineering and I need to further my studies to broaden my knowledge skills; Please do you know or have any idea about any universities in Georgia that offers a top-up degree or any Graduate Diploma programmes in Engineering?

Hi! My name is Digna. I know that in Georgia are a number of universities offering higher - level studies in engineering. And I know some students who have chosen to study in Georgia. If You want to no know some information or You have questions, You can contact with me.
My e-mail admissions@admissiondirect.eu

Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna - Abuja Train Timetable / Ethiopian Airlines Clarifies Alleged Seizure Of $3,000 From Passengers / Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.