Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! (5505 Views)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt / Whitney's Open Casket/is It In Bad Taste? Is The Press Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by poweredcom(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
Whitney Houston’s drug habit is not only destroying her body, it’s also destroying her pockets. The songstress is reported to be forking out a staggering $6,300 each week to support her drug habit.
That’s $327,600 each year!

So, who’s to blame for revealing this new shocking information? Whitney’s so-called “friend” party promoter Marlon David recently let the cat out of the bag, saying when Whitney landed in Denmark for her performances in Copenhagen, the singer and her entourage ordered a huge amount of illegal drugs. “Whitney is a dead woman walking! With the amount of drugs she’s buying, she won’t be able to live long. She’ll be dead in months,” said David. “A friend of mine who’s based in Switzerland is a drug dealer who deals in cocaine. One of Whitney’s people called him and said ‘Whitney wants to party’.”

Whitney’s reported respiratory ailment has caused her to retain water and to have a voracious appetite. Plus, (from the sounds of her recent singing) the songstress’ lungs are probably destroyed. Did you see the 46-year-old drugged out singer embarrass herself on stage this past February in Australia?

With all this said, one would expect Whitney to look like a frail coke addict, but the side effects of the prescription drugs she’s pumping into her body has her bloated with a puffy face. Whitney being bloated reminds me of my buddy Rick James, when he was on coke. Rick wasn’t thin either…and he was doing more coke than Tony Montana, and look what happened to Rick…He died, didn’t he?

Now, I’m hoping Whitney’s aunt Dionne Warwick can get a hold of her niece, and check her into a rehab soon. Because when Whitney appeared on Oprah claiming to be drug-free, she was lying. Know why? Because she was high as a kite mane!

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/whitney-houston-still-hangs-cocaine/

Re: Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2012
supposedly, she had kicked her coke habit but was heavily into prescription drugs. . . . . . . wont be surprise if the toxicology report shows no hard drugs in her system at the time of death, but simply a cocktail of prescription drugs.

it happens everywhere and the pharmaceutical companies are laughing all the way to the bank. the funniest one of them all is with people addicted to Heroin, that are prescribed METHADONE (legally) to wean off their addiction, not knowing that this drug is just as addictive as heroin itself (and equally dangerous)!
Re: Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by poweredcom(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
Mr Brown.well I know, but what has that RayJ got to do with her, damm wtf, well she is gone and i heard her daughter kristina, is becoming one, why america why
Re: Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by Lasinoh: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2012
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeehn!!!!
What a wasted life.
Time to h-enjoy mine jare.
This life wey dey sweet like 'tom-tom'?

Lessons in life. . .WOMEN. . .NEVER FOLLOW MEN THAT SMOKE IGBO OR DO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!!!!

You una go quench first!!!! kiss

See? Marriage certificate o. . . man o. . .pickin o. . .house o. . . car o. . . money o. . . house o. . . NOTHING SHE CARRY WITH AM GO INSIDE THAT BATH TUB. Dust to dust she has returned.

Thank God for my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet life!!!! cool
Re: Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2012
poweredcom:

Mr Brown.well I know, but what has that RayJ got to do with her, damm wtf, well she is gone and i heard her daughter kristina, is becoming one, why america why

what has Ray J, got to do with anything, i dont follow you? the boy was her younger lover, like many out there have now (ask Demi, J-lo, Mariah carey, Madonna, Tina Turner, Ivana Trump, Elisabeth Taylor etc etc etc) and she was happy with him, so whats the big deal? he couldnt help her with her drug habit because it sure aint easy to stop after so many yrs living in a "dazed state".

her last performance in Australia last yr, showed the world that she was a JUNKIE, yet all the people surrounding couldnt help her get PROPER rehab (not that out patient BS). thats how determined to get high she was!
Re: Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by poweredcom(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeehn!!!!
What a wasted life.
Time to h-enjoy mine jare.
This life wey dey sweet like 'tom-tom'?

Lessons in life. . .WOMEN. . .NEVER FOLLOW MEN THAT SMOKE IGBO OR DO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!!!!

You una go quench first!!!! Kiss

See? Marriage certificate o. . . man o. . .pickin o. . .house o. . . car o. . . money o. . . house o. . . NOTHING SHE CARRY WITH AM GO INSIDE THAT BATH TUB. Dust to dust she has returned.

Thank God for my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet life!!!! Cool

My broda na true jare, when dem dey tell women make dem eye and head come down dem no go gree hear word, dem go say dem be feminist,

Mr brown, Are you an african american, or a Nigerian living in Yankee
Re: Whitney Houston Forks Out $6,300 Weekly On Drugs! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^ i am not in anyway related to the US, i was born in Europe from Nigerian parents.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Dabbing Is This? Hilarious Photo / "My Lips Can Suck Good Dick" Bobrisky Declares In New Daring Photo Post / My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.