Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation (9761 Views)

People Behind Jaiz Bank- First Islamic Bank In Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? / Innoson Car Manufacturing Co. Begins Operation In Nnewi, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by isosammy: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
Well, the bank is good for business, but we should be careful not to open easy way for the Haram to have easy way of connecting to their sponsors fund, eventhough GEJ had lamented there are Boko among the government official (executive) we laugh at it but the man is crying out for help u all not got it I hope Boko Haram will not go A-WIRE with this easy access to "Osama Bin Laden" money. God help Nigeria
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by SUGURU: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
Thank God Islamic bank has come to stay at last, let us all embrace this alternative bank to improve our standard of living.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by kheart(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
hahahaha laughing in arabic. islamic bank has come to stay in nija. haters can hug transforma. where dat ayo of a guy.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by kheart(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
hahahaha laughing in arabic. islamic bank has come to stay in nija. haters can hug transforma. where dat ayo of a guy.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Redstone(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
TIME SHALL TELL.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by success4(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
within 12 months the bank will go into oblivion grin grin grin
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by crackhouse(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hmmm, islamic banking?. Na wao and what is Alhaji Mutallab, the former first bank chairman and father of Abudulmuttallab the suicide bomber doing there?. Still wondering sha. But wait oo, Did u hear that? "islamic banking with banking activity that's consistent with the principles of islamic law and its practical application". Islamic law, What??. I hope Nigerians understand what islamic law and its practical application means. Abeg Who monitors their activities?. I know what religion have cause and is still causing in this country so this islamic banking is needless. Abeg Where is Gej? Is he still in this country? Is he still incharge? I wonder why he allowed this. Well let's see what happens on the long run. For now, i am the watchdog.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Harbb: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
You guys are just talking. You dont know the extent these Muslims can go to defend anything Islamic. People like Dangote and mutallab will spend their last pennies to ensure that this bank is sustained.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by donsteady(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2012
just wondering if this bank will operate on Sundays
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by sylve11: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2012
Beync:

If the attitude u depicts here is what islam has taught you, people would rather turn pegans than become a voilent muslem like u.

simple! cool
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by onasharon(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2012
Plastic Identity card printers. Authorized Reseller in Nigeria. We have single to dual sided. Business or inhouse printin. Sales call bayo on 08135586674.08185830580. Email. onadiran@gmail.com
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by vanstanzy(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2012
Harbb:

You guys are just talking. You dont know the extent these Muslims can go to defend anything Islamic. People like Dangote and mutallab will spend their last pennies to ensure that this bank is sustained.
Yes! But u seem to forget that if GOD ALMIGHTY says it'll fail, it'll fail. This just isnt right and at this time.
I wonder how many Islamic banks r in the civilized world? Just asking.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by dmxqo(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2012
codeworks:

what happend Sharia law will happen to Islamic bank. Natural dead
i second that
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by oohio2007(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2012
Hmmmmm! This is certainly a long term tactics to islamize the nigerian economy.If it so happens that the next president is going to be a muslim,He may decide to shift the federation accounts,oil revenue accounts NNPC accounts e.t.c. to this bank.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by vanstanzy(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2012
crackhouse:

Hmmm, islamic banking?. Na wao and what is Alhaji Mutallab, the former first bank chairman and father of Abudulmuttallab the suicide bomber doing there?. Still wondering sha. But wait oo, Did u hear that? "islamic banking with banking activity that's consistent with the principles of islamic law and its practical application". Islamic law,  What??. I hope Nigerians understand what islamic law and its practical application means. Abeg Who monitors their activities?. I know what religion have cause and is still causing in this country so this islamic banking is needless. Abeg Where is Gej? Is he still in this country? Is he still incharge? I wonder why he allowed this. Well let's see what happens on the long run. For now, i am the watchdog.
@crackhouse
First it was BOKO BEASTS, now its Islamic bank. What next r we to expect from this Islamic fundamentals? This man Sanusi, who loves delving into issues that dont concern him, never delved into the boko haram genocide issue. Now he has the father of an internationally known terrorist on his payroll (i stand to be corrected) and we r supposed to assume all is well. Its now very clear that SLS supports terrorism. So sad!
My only worry now is for GEJ, who is clearly overwhelmed by all this happening and remains mute. He (GEJ) is siting on live and very active volcano, that might end up tearing him. Its on us to help him with our prayers and action. GOD help us! undecided undecided
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by NumberOne2(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2012
1) NO one can Islamize a Country with banks. Statistics will show you that more Nigerians have phones than have bank accounts. This means that majority of Nigerians DO NOT have bank accounts.
2) Business has NOTHING to do with religion. God lets the sun shine on the good and bad alike. If Islamic banks aren't properly managed, they will go under. Bank of the North (now Unity Bank) is an example.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2012
oohio2007:

Hmmmmm! This is certainly a long term tactics to islamize the nigerian economy.If it so happens that the next president is going to be a muslim,He may decide to shift the federation accounts,oil revenue accounts NNPC accounts e.t.c. to this bank.
and a bell rang in my head at your true words. And even before then, am sure sanusi lamido would provide them enough deposits.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by PINKBABE: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2012
will the bank employ christian or is there any christian in there management (top position). If not then sanusi is tribal or racist man. I blame the government for approving something like this. why can't sanusi bring back the old northern banks
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2012
This makes me wonder what will happen to section 43 of the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act (BOFIA) meaning it should be amended
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by poise20(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2012
*yawns*
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Wasung: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2012
my first question:are there workers offering service for Charity?who will be responsible for their salary payment.second:why are we in hurry to introduce this bank now?third:if not for Muslim or bh, why Islamic banking instead of non intrest bank?fourth:are there not Muslims in other geopolitical zones?why Kano, Katina & Abuja at start.fifth:must it be champion by cbn governor
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Remii(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
codeworks:

what happend Sharia law will happen to Islamic bank. Natural dead

Lotus Capital is alive and doing better thanm the stock exchange since 2005
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by SANCTO: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
anything about islam is violence check out suicide bombing, rebels, militancy all over the world. Even militancy in Niger Delta was pioneered by a muslim. Islam is not a religion of WAR. Even Prophet mohammed in the book of SURAH delights in war, especially the killing of innocent non muslims.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by SANCTO: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
Asari Dokubo is a Muslim that was the reason he was able to carry out militancy successfully. ISLAM = WAR AND DESTRUCTION. ISLAMIC BANK = TERRORIST BANK
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
I wnt b suprisd 2hear dat bokoharam bombed d bank cos they wl later say d bank operatn is against islam d moment dey dnt discriminate religiously
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Agbalanze(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2012
Wait a second,
Umar mutallab is d chairman of jaiz bank , d father of farouk mutallab ( 2009 dec bomber),
I dey c danger!!!
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Cyborg2011: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
Nigeria is very unique with different types of peoples, the very person you might think has gone to college, will be the same person can make a little survey/study about a particular issue but will just jump into conclusion due to lack of sensible reasoning or ignorance.

Anyway, Islamic banking has a long history of success in UK, & Canada and Australia.

Better find out by yourself: HSBC Amanah - Islamic banking and financial management

www.hsbcamanah.com

HSBC Amanah provides unique Islamic banking and financial management services that suit both your ethical preferences and personal circumstances.

The fact is that I wouldnt surprise when some surveys indicating that among the beneficiaries were British citizens and of course non-Muslims.

What a pity for Nigerian Christians who cannot read or do some little survey, I pity you o !
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by Cyborg2011: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
About HSBC Amanah

HSBC Amanah is the global Islamic financial services division of the HSBC Group. Established in 1998, with more than 300 professionals serving the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas, HSBC Amanah represents the largest Islamic financial services team of any international bank.

Hey, better grab your Jaiz Bank Account now !

Masha Allah.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by likethat(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2012
The bank will fail because the MD/CEO (Farouk AbdulMutallab) has just been given LIFE JAIL, Abdul Mutallab Snr. sent the guy to UK & Later YEMEN to study Financial Terrorist Banking. this man should question for training terrorist. None Sense.
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by JoeMosco(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2012
It is quite unfotunate that a man was given a national assignment and all he could do is fighting a religious course, What will Nigeria look like if Christians, traditional worshippers, judaists, and other factions open their own banks,
Re: First Islamic Banking System Begins Operation by baslone: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2012
So much hate on another religion like christianity is any better!

Leave them, let them run their thing the way they want.

Soon suicide will be the last option left for you guys. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF / Lease Autodesk Product Design Collection And AEC Collection / /where Can I Get A Quality Ankara Manufacturing Company Or Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.