Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,535 members, 7,944,575 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently (25450 Views)

I Got A Job Recently.need Your Advice Urgently / My Job Interview Experience Today / How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by georgee(m): 7:59am On Feb 29, 2012
darqly:

The email is correct but oddly enough, I don't have it still!! And I've looked WELL. Try and forward again.

Darqly, i jst noticed that gmail is nt recieving mails frm yahoo. The mail gets sent to spam folder. I av opend a gmail last, sent my cv to u, I hpe am nt 2 late. Thanx 4 ur help. Op 2 hia frm u soon.
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by georgee(m): 8:01am On Feb 29, 2012
darqly:

The email is correct but oddly enough, I don't have it still!! And I've looked WELL. Try and forward again.

Darqly, i jst noticed that gmail is nt recieving mails frm yahoo. The mail gets sent to spam folder. I av opend a gmail last, sent my cv to u, I hpe am nt 2 late. Thanx 4 ur help. Op 2 hia frm u soon.
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by jamesborn: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2012
Broda i am deeply sorry to hear of what has befalling u. My subjection is that u have to cut down ur spending cost ie apply austerity measure. Conceal ur marriage bonanza and the paying of the bride price ,rent a one room apartment dat cost cheaper than ur present rent and finally go out their to look for a business opportunity dat u could invest ur money into. my friend believe me or not 800k is alot of money to start life with. u could open a small umbrella business with just 100k for ur wife, since she is pregnant dat solve the daily domestic want of women then u move ahead to open an outlet of buying and selling maybe phone accessory or recharge card etc. This is just the problem with our education System in general, they are producing crop of graduate that will have to depend on the society for job creation. They are not teaching the graduate how to be self dependent. my friend i advise u to stop looking for job and start learning financial education, it is the only way to ur financial greatness. stop being servant to money, be the master of money. i too studied mechanical engineering worked without savings for 2yr,as the salary was to small to save  but  later resign as i cant continue doing one thing yr in yr out without charge. i decide to be my own master by owning my own business. my friend own ur own business with dat 800k, it is a lot of money, i started with just 300k even with a wife and a kid, but today i am happy dat i resign. stop looking for job and start thinking of a small buz to put ur 800k to.finally invest on financial motivational books,
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by darqly(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
@georgee, Seen at last. I will forward it nonetheless, fingers crossed, and just have faith. All things work together for good.
Cheers.
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by georgee(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2012
Thanx a lot darqly, God wil make a way.
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by felsic: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU

Some one else determines when you go to work, what days and hours you work, when you work, when you take a break, when you go to lunch, and how long you have to eat, when you leave work, what you earn, when you can take a vacation and for how long, How much you earn, when you get a raise and for how much, it goes on and on. For majority it is a normal way of life. But if you really desire a better lifestyle, financial freedom and more time to do things you enjoy doing you have to do something dramatically different starting NOW. Take the advantage of a new business opportunity about to launch in Nigeria and change your life forever. Take the front seat for once, control your life, let’s talk sannaziza@yahoo.com
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by oluplus(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
It is well with you
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by uchgames(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2012
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FROM HOME? PROVIDE SIMPLE INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND EARN MONEY EASILY AND LEGALLY. CALL THIS NUMBER 08166266691. I THINK THIS CAN HELP.
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by OLUOMO8(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2012
Hi, Georgee,

It's frustrating! I have been there!! And only those who have been there that can understand and really know what you are facing or passing through right now.

I pray that the Lord that helps me succeed online will also see you through.

And you need to apply wisdom to all the various advice you are getting, even though they are from sincere minds, and no doubt they really mean well towards you.

Not to worry, Georgee, YOU WILL SURELY BOUNCE BACK, I PROMISE!!
Re: Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently by georgee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thanx olu-omo8. Rilly appreciate ur words of encnuragement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.