Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Are You A Girl?can You Sing Very Well? Please You Needed! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You A Girl?can You Sing Very Well? Please You Needed! (816 Views)

Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? / After Writing A Song, How Do You Sing It In A Sweet Way? / Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Girl?can You Sing Very Well? Please You Needed! by Henry234(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2007
Heloo please my name is Henry, and am a Nigeria.

Am out here looking for someone who has a very good voice , who can actually sing very well just like i can do, and must be a girl please.
Am just 17 years old and am a christian from Dominion city church Enugu.
i have written 4 songs( gospel songs and its in english) but what i need now is a back up and who must be a girl who has a very nice voice.
i know it might sound funny to some people but its for real and also am looking for whom will help me in terms of sponsore cos right now i just need money to start my recording.
well i think it will be better if you contact me here natural4real2@yahoo.com and also 08033421561

thank you so mcuh.
please if you can do it just contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Download New Paul Play And New Sasha Singles. Banging Tracks 2008 / Dee Black: Rebirth / Browse N Download Full Music Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.