Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! (570 Views)

Why Do Ladies Live A Life Full Of Pretense! / 109-year-old Woman Says Secret To Long Life Is Avoiding Men. / My Romance Life As A Bus Conductor!! Must Read!! People Bad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2012
It hurts me how great men keep falling in the name of 'loving a woman,' and how men do trust their whole life on people, when its obvious that this world its callous, To help the wise men keep charge of their life and status, I have compiled a guide to assist, meanwhile, you can still add more guides to mine, Now, if you want to live long, happy, and to also maintain your rich or wealthy status as a man, follow the rules below:

1. Don't trust any human solely with your life!

2. Trust no human called a 'woman' or 'girl' no matter who she may be to you, viz. lover, fiance, wife, etc!

3. Love no woman or girl, like them wisely and don't love them totally, its safer that way! Romeo loved Juliet, how did it ended? He died, Jerk loved Rose in Titanic, what happened? Sampson loved Delilah, how did it go? Abacha loved and trusted a woman with his life, and what happened to him? Troy loved, same, etc, etc, if you like, learn, if you don't, keep being fooled with LOVE,

4. Take everything in life easy, don't take things to heart, for the safety of your heart and emotion

5. Always expect things not to go according to your desire, that's the way life is meant to be, if you do this, you won't always be disappointed with whatever that happens around you.

6. Promise not, and if you must promise, fulfill your promises

7. Listen more than you speak in real life

8. Listen to good advices, but take less of them

9. Don't always expect life to be easy, straight, simple, smooth, always expect a deviation when all things are going as planned

10. No matter what, believe in a supreme being, God, and always pray and praise Him, ask for forgiveness when you go wrong and make praises your daily activities,

Re: How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by Tosinville(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2012
***Tosinville slaps Jobfront hard for saying not to trust my mother***
Re: How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by Tingles(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2012
Hmmmm, seems I'm on the right track.
Re: How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2012
Tosinville:

***Tosinville slaps Jobfront hard for saying not to trust my mother***
hey hey, mothers are always an exception, can't have em two, only one and one, they are outa da rule, shocked
Re: How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by Killz3(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2012
jobfront:

It hurts me how great men keep falling in the name of 'loving a woman,' and how men do trust their whole life on people, when its obvious that this world its callous, To help the wise men keep charge of their life and status, I have compiled a guide to assist, meanwhile, you can still add more guides to mine, Now, if you want to live long, happy, and to also maintain your rich or wealthy status as a man, follow the rules below:

1. Don't trust any human solely with your life!
True to an extent. But False if you ask not to trust AT ALL!

2. Trust no human called a 'woman' or 'girl' no matter who she may be to you, viz. lover, fiance, wife, etc!
FALSE! You cannot completely live in isolation, you have got to trust someone. If you cannot trust, you should not be trusted.

3. Love no woman or girl, like them wisely and don't love them totally, its safer that way! Romeo loved Juliet, how did it ended? He died, Jerk loved Rose in Titanic, what happened? Sampson loved Delilah, how did it go? Abacha loved and trusted a woman with his life, and what happened to him? Troy loved, same, etc, etc, if you like, learn, if you don't, keep being fooled with LOVE,
Pure undiluted BULLSHIT! 3 examples (Troy, Romeo and Jack) were from made up stories. . . Figments of the writers imaginations! The story about samson was as a result of his disobedience not to marry a philistine woman. . .

4. Take everything in life easy, don't take things to heart, for the safety of your heart and emotion
On Point!

5. Always expect things not to go according to your desire, that's the way life is meant to be, if you do this, you won't always be disappointed with whatever that happens around you.
On point again!

6. Promise not, and if you must promise, fulfill your promises.
+1000
Promise is a debt!

7. Listen more than you speak in real life
+1000
Be quick to hear, slow to act.

8. Listen to good advices, but take less of them
False. Take good advices, learn from the mistakes of others.

9. Don't always expect life to be easy, straight, simple, smooth, always expect a deviation when all things are going as planned
True to an extent.

10. No matter what, believe in a supreme being, God, and always pray and praise Him, ask for forgiveness when you go wrong and make praises your daily activities,

True. . . To those that believe in God!
Re: How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by Tosinville(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2012
Alright i thought u said all women?
Re: How To Live A Happy Long Life As A Man! by seedord247(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2012
Jobfront . . can i have your sudanese ### grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Marriage / Special Messages / Dealing With Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.