Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,238 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria (28662 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by ayex2013: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
Happening Now,
A girl just crept out of Hotel Excel this morning half snake half human crying for help. She said a Man carried her and after F**king s%*t outta her did some incantation and she noticed that her body was changing to that of a Python, she when she screamed and called on the name of Jesus, the change only occurred from her waist region down to her feet. She out of Hotel Excel by Refinery Road Junction Effurun right now crying for Help and there's a massive crowd right there. Please Note: there's traffic congestion right now at the roundabout down to the Junction.

Girl Turn Snake Download Video Link- 3.46MB
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by ayex2013: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2012
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by Slyr0x: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
This is false. .The story first appeared on 7 Jan 2010 and its on Youtube. .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fprwgdHArg
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2012
This is so true. Dis girl went 2 warri with 2 of her friends. One ran mad on her way back 2 school. .DELSU, abraka. Though they stay off-campus in Bembo street. I know the hostel. .cos ve been there and m very close to the place as I type. .
You either believe or u keep quiet.
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by BabaEwu: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
juju o, na so, madness dey come
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by Slyr0x: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
Acidosis:

This is so true. Dis girl went 2 warri with 2 of her friends. One ran mad on her way back 2 school. .DELSU, abraka. Though they stay off-campus in Bembo street. I know the hostel. .cos ve been there and m very close to the place as I type. .

Why do some Nigerians see the truth and fail to accept it? This NEVER happened in Nigeria. .The snake-girl video first appeared on youtube[b] 7th January, 2010[/b]. .link here --->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fprwgdHArg
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by 190: 11:22pm On May 03, 2013
front page topic pleasee grin grin grin
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by doctokwus: 4:08pm On May 04, 2013
Wen d video clearly shows its an Asian country,yet some idiots are fabricating nigerian tales round it.Damn too many psychos in dis country

1 Like

Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by 190: 3:47am On May 14, 2013
doctokwus: Wen d video clearly shows its an Asian country,yet some idiots are fabricating nigerian tales round it.Damn too many psychos in dis country

grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On May 14, 2013
This trash is so fake. I cannot believe Nigerians even believe this, I mean the girl isn't even moving. It is obviously a well sculpted art work and nothing more.
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by Thebrightest(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
good
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by uiresion: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria by Jen96: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Acidosis:
was this true? How dd she turn back to human?

(1) (Reply)

Some Important Dates Of 2016. / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun / Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.