Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,334 members, 7,917,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Problem With My Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem With My Man (1080 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Man by Coolgirl1: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
I am in a relationship with an Ebo guy and have been or about seven months now.
We are having problems at the moment, as he is under a lot of stress, and I don't know how to deal with him.
He wanted us to split up, but has now decided to give me another chance  shocked as I don't think I had done anything wrong.
I can be quite annoying, and probably add to his stress.
Now it seems that he isn't as in to me like before, he used to say he loved me and we would soon be living together etc,
How can I get it back to how it used to be?
Re: Problem With My Man by efuah(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2007
Cool girl:

I am in a relationship with an Ebo guy and have been or about seven months now.
We are having problems at the moment, as he is under a lot of stress, and I don't know how to deal with him.
He wanted us to split up, but has now decided to give me another chance shocked as I don't think I had done anything wrong.
I can be quite annoying, and probably add to his stress.
Now it seems that he isn't as in to me like before, he used to say he loved me and we would soon be living together etc,
How can I get it back to how it used to be?
stop being annoying and try to understand him. . he needs it, don't crowd him too. . it makes some guys feel like u are overshadowing him, chocking, close marking. . . sort of undecided
Re: Problem With My Man by storm0210(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2007
i think u should give urself a relationship check, i mean reflect on urself so u dont make d same mistake again.
Re: Problem With My Man by shens2006(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2007
give him close markin and try to understand him in wateva he does and stop being angry pls, if he does anything to u, don't complain, just let it go. one day, he will start realisin his wrong doings
Re: Problem With My Man by mellow(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
First and foremost, find out that which is giving him stress and you can

go from there.
Re: Problem With My Man by geebabe(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2007
girlfriend rid btw d lines n wake up
Re: Problem With My Man by sagitarius(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2007
Pls try and stop annoyin him. for u to admit u can be annoyin sometimes, it means ure truly annoyin. I had a girl friend who always wanted thins her own way, and not giving room 4 any form of negotiation, it finally reached the elastic limit where i could not take it anymore after a lot of patience. had 2 let her leave.
Pls,if u want thins 2 go back 2 d way they used 2 be,try ur best and change. show him more love and give him all d attention he deserves.Take ur time 2 understand his likes and dislikes, things will get back 2 normal
Re: Problem With My Man by chaloo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2007
Coolgirl

If you want to get your relationship back to where it was you need to talk to him. Find out whats bothering him. Why is he under stress? Admit your own shortcomings and try not to make the things worse. We are all human beings. No one is perfect. Hopefully things will work out.

(1) (Reply)

What A Girl Means By Romantic? / What Wld Happen / Your Angel Of Love Just Arrived Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.