Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? (9308 Views)

Nigeria's High Speed Railway Project Is 'world-class' - KMPG / JOS CITY, a place to be. / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
Go 50 kilometers outside abuja and show us the real thing.  Give all these fake looks about 2 years or so and see it turn to another Lagos, Onitsha, New Benin or Lokoja zoooooooooooooooooooooo!  Who is impressed?  How do all these translate into "the collective" improved qualities of the Nigerian life?  Everyone should leave his or her home town and go to worship sharia buildings and roads? SIT IN YOUR OWN STATE AND BUILD YOUR OWN!!!!  I will rather leave the country before I do that and thank God I did! cool  All it takes is one religious riot and all your arses will be used as tozo suya! cheesy

You guys are not serious.  Please most countries worldwild can boast of basic amenities in about 50% of their environments at least.  Nigeria can only boast of 0.00000000000001% and people are making cyber noise.  Anyway, when most have only travelled limitedly, they can only be impressed by such rubbish!

Twa! Out of ma sight! kiss I can't be caught dead in anything close to sharia territory. God forbid!!!!
Re: Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? by babycool(f): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
almondjoy:

Go 50 kilometers outside abuja and show us the real thing.  Give all these fake looks about 2 years or so and see it turn to another Lagos, Onitsha, New Benin or Lokoja zoooooooooooooooooooooo!  Who is impressed?  How do all these translate into "the collective" improved qualities of the Nigerian life?  Everyone should leave his or her home town and go to worship sharia buildings and roads? SIT IN YOUR OWN STATE AND BUILD YOUR OWN!!!!  I will rather leave the country before I do that and thank God I did! cool  All it takes is one religious riot and all your arses will be used as tozo suya! cheesy

You guys are not serious.  Please most countries worldwild can boast of basic amenities in about 50% of their environments at least.  Nigeria can only boast of 0.00000000000001% and people are making cyber noise.  Anyway, when most have only travelled limitedly, they can only be impressed by such rubbish!

Twa! Out of ma sight! kiss I can't be caught dead in anything close to sharia territory. God forbid!!!!

Sis na wah oh! why spill out all these fire? yes Abuja may not be a world class city yet, but we are getting there, at least let's be proud of what we have for now.

londoner:

babycool, just returned from Abuja. This was my first visit. Even though the people got on my nerves a bit (sorry), especially the men. I must say, I'm actually missing it a bit now that I'm back in London.

Haha! Londoner, by the way are you a female? Believe me there are annoying men every where so don't take it so hard and try and hook up next time you are in town, cheers!  cheesy
Re: Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? by londoner: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
Babycool, I'm female. Yes there are annoying men everywhere, but the Abuja ones are too hungry, lol and very sexist IMO.
Re: Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2008
babycool:

Sis na wah oh! why spill out all these fire? yes Abuja may not be a world class city yet, but we are getting there, at least let's be proud of what we have for now.

Haha! Londoner, by the way are you a female? Believe me there are annoying men every where so don't take it so hard and try and hook up next time you are in town, cheers!  cheesy

Why a no go spit fire?. . . .when we cannot sit in our own south and make our own places like so-called flash-in-the-pan abuja with the same oil money?  We are getting there? undecided  If you say so ma sista. . . no wahala. . . .just make sure you have a quick exit plan incase "water pass garri" with some trouble makers up there. cheesy  You too fine to turn into "suya"! grin

Anywhere that cannot treat women and children right. . . . .count me out.  That sexist mess is what I cannot tolerate at all.  Anyway, make I dey where I dey! cool Anyway darling sis, let me not take the hopes of many away. . . .thank God I had a choice!  Goodluck honey. . . .may "our" dreams come through! kiss
Re: Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? by babycool(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
Lol!

Yes Sis we thank God for you, please put us in your prayers oh! 'Our' dreams shall come true  grin
Re: Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? by almondjoy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
babycool:

Lol!

Yes Sis we thank God for you, please put us in your prayers oh! 'Our' dreams shall come true grin

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Studying/Nigerians In Slovakia / Jamaica. / All Travel Agents- Your Suggestions are needed here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.