Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,182 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Marriage Counsellor - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage Counsellor (583 Views)

He Needs a Guidance Counsellor / Friend Counsellor - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Counsellor by thoniann(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2012
Have you gotten so little from matrimony and you are beginning to feel that you just did make a horrendous mistakes by going into it? Are you a female facing the painful stigma of barreness and now you feel unwanted? Are you a man and you are facing the challenges of sexual performance? Send in your complaints and let's rub minds. We are family here and we will do our best to profer solutions. We believe that the voice of men is the voice of God. God bless you all.
NB: please no insults,tribal talk or accusations. Be mature!
Re: Marriage Counsellor by thoniann(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2012
@IFEOMA,I HOPE THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO SHAPE UP?

(1) (Reply)

ANY GUD CHRISTIAN? / Problem Solved / Join My Dating Group On My Bbm For Ladies & Guys Btw 20 To 23yrs Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.