Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale (4088 Views)

Tokunbo 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander @ 1.4m / Registered 2003 Mitsubishi Montero@1.150k / 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Xls.............TOKS....PRICE REDUCED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2012
Bump!!
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2012
Still up for grabs
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by VIPICO(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
Emperoh. confirm this baby has seen some bit of Naija roads?
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dropped from container and then headed straight to my crib
Been there since February. . . save for occasional going to car lot and back
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Emperoh,
Why cannot you dealers be sincere with your prospects for once? It puts a big question mark on your integrity as a dealer on this forum. This is an accidented SUV that was brought into the country in December 2011 and not what you claim. I have always questioned the integrity of a lot of dealers on this forum! Tell your prospects the truth and let them decide weather to deal or not. I am so embarrased by your claim that that SUV was cleared into the country in Feb.
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2012
kommy:

@Emperoh,
Why cannot you dealers be sincere with your prospects for once? It puts a big question mark on your integrity as a dealer on this forum. This is an accidented SUV that was brought into the country in December 2011 and not what you claim. I have always questioned the integrity of a lot of dealers on this forum! Tell your prospects the truth and let them decide weather to deal or not. I am so embarrased by your claim that that SUV was cleared into the country in Feb.

Pls can u come forward with valid proof to these ur claims
I won't answer to these accusations until them. . . all the same, we appreciate your presence here.

I am however still to decipher how this amounts to insincerity.
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by gulfer: 6:15am On Mar 06, 2012
Emperor, it is your business and reputation being thrown into the mud. Rise up, and defend yourself from this accusation with either posting the vin or the car history. Will like to know the end of this cos someone already got a thread going on car-seller's dishonesty in Nigeria.
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2012
FYI Emperoh, I priced this SUV in Jan in festac with the original owners(two fair igbo boys). I really would not want to spill the bean but you know what am talking about. I agreed to do 1.05m but they insisted on 1.2m. I gave up when I realised it is even accidented by checking the VIN. Why would you claim it came in in Feb? Let's try to be honest in our dealings please.
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
fynewaka:

FYI Emperoh, I priced this SUV in Jan in festac with the original owners(two fair igbo boys). I really would not want to spill the bean but you know what am talking about. I agreed to do 1.05m but they insisted on 1.2m. I gave up when I realised it is even accidented by checking the VIN. Why would you claim it came in in Feb? Let's try to be honest in our dealings please.

If u asked them wella, they do tell u i am their 'Landlord'.
I also wished u priced it at the residence where it was parked and u could well see other cars with them
By the way, where have u been all these while?

I have nothing to hide, i never made mention it wasn't in an accident neither did i make any dubious claims
If u also read my post, u do realise i never said it came in February
Pls read again and make an effort to establish a claim before u rile anyone.

gulfer:

Emperor, it is your business and reputation being thrown into the mud. Rise up, and defend yourself from this accusation with either posting the vin or the car history. Will like to know the end of this cos someone already got a thread going on car-seller's dishonesty in Nigeria.

The VIN has been there from day one for anyone to check
Whether accidented or not, the important thing is for any interested buyer to check and add it to his bargaining power
No one will want to throw his reputation to the dogs.

if there is any information up there that is wrong, let the accusers name them
Some have seen the car
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by sheyai: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
loooollll Emperoh uve just been cought red handed, u stated clearly that it touched ground and headed straight 2 ya crib and been der since february, u dealers and ya gimmicks,
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ Emperoh.
What up my padi? No need twisting the truth, the car has been bought my one of my boys (I tutored him) for 1.150m, he said Ugo sold it to him. Let's just try to be above board like Ceaser's wife as regards the truth when doing business. It hasn't been with u since February but since December 14th 2011. Just admit you goofed. Ciao
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
fynewaka:

@ Emperoh.
What up my padi? No need twisting the truth, the car has been bought my one of my boys (I tutored him) for 1.150m, he said Ugo sold it to him. Let's just try to be above board like Ceaser's wife as regards the truth when doing business. It hasn't been with u since February but since December 14th 2011. Just admit you goofed. Ciao

Car has been with me Since February. . . . Ugoo actually gave u a wrong info!
That car came into Nigeria December but was only cleared in January. . .u can call him to confirm
I got into the deal in February so nothing to goof here for. . . these are two different scenarios

By the way, the figure he told me is not what u are saying. . . cos i can't get all these bashing and get shortchanged. shocked shocked shocked
Anyway, i will see to that tomorrow.

Where u dey hole up now self. . . did u eventually leave IB?
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
[size=28pt]SOLD!!
SOLD!!!
SOLD!!!!
[/size]
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 07, 2012
Yeah, left IB and doing my thing, my way.
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by gulfer: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2012
Emperoh:

[color=#550000]Car has been with me Since February. . . . Ugoo actually gave u a wrong info!
That car came into Nigeria December but was only cleared in January. . .u can call him to confirm
I got into the deal in February so nothing to goof here for. . . these are two different scenarios

By the way, the figure he told me is not what u are saying. . . cos i can't get all these bashing and get shortchanged. shocked shocked shocked
Anyway, i will see to that tomorrow.

Where u dey hole up now self. . . did u eventually leave IB?
Proverbila Olive branch or white handkerchief of truce? grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Quick Sale by Emperoh(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2012
kommy:

Yeah, left IB and doing my thing, my way.

fynewaka:

@ Emperoh.

Are these two usernames the same?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg Clean 06 LR3 HSE, V6 @1.4 sold sold / First Body Honda Civic(hybrid)2006 Model 730k / 2005 Honda Accord. Going today for 900k*SOLD*!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.