Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married (1137 Views)

I Want Marriage And Children But... / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Whats Your Views About Couples Living Together With Children But Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by ChrisChino(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
Most times i see kids, i love them. i like to play with them. Especially those innocent ones that are well behaved. Watching some commercials on TV involving kids makes me smile to myself. Sometimes also, i wish i have my own kids to play with and to teach them good morals, give them the best i can offer and help them to become the best they can be.
However, i am not yet ready to get married. So is there anyway i can have kids (if not by adoption), ?
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by MrsChima1(f): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
You don't want to get married because you don't want kids or you don't want to get married because you are not ready personally? 

Just because you are married doesn't mean you are by force to have children.  Just so you know.
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^
Nigerians don't believe that oooo. Most of them believe that a marriage without children is not worth it
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by MrsChima1(f): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^
Nigerians don't believe that oooo. Most of them believe that a marriage without children is not worth it

Marriage has nothing to do with Nigerians.  Nigerians aren't the only group of people that engages into marriage.  Marriage is an individual thing and NO ONE SHOULD stipulate how one should marry nor establish the purpose of marriage. 

There are individuals who are married without kids and DOES NOT LIVE IN the "WEST".
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by tellwisdom: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
Bro, dont mind that woman below u called mshew chima. She's as big as YOKOZUNA angry angry. #No offence sad sad
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by ChrisChino(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You don't want to get married because you don't want kids or you don't want to get married because you are not ready personally?

Just because you are married doesn't mean you are by force to have children. Just so you know.
I wish to get married but not anytym soon, i also wish i could have my kid now without being married.
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by IbroSaunks(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
raising a child is more difficult than it appears from the outside.
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by Connoisseur(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
Op go ask your mentor; Tubaba
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by charlyjayden: 2:36am On Feb 19, 2012
Personally i would not advise it if you are not ready for the commitment of marraige you are not ready to commit to a child not because you are not capable but from personal experience you dont want to do it alone its hard work and you need both parents to implement a balaced upbringing without stressing your life wink try find nice guy settle down and wait and see what life brings
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by Ranoscky(m): 3:17am On Feb 19, 2012
U "love" and wanto "have" kids, but u dont wanto marry, and dont want to go for adoption, and stil wanto have kids?. . .

U have beaten every means of havin children and stil say u would like to have kids??. . .

Omo mehn, i comment my reserve!
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2012
@OP
first let me just say that HAVING a child, RAISNG a child, CARING for a child and PROVIDING for a child, is no small matter. yeah they look cute and all but if thats what you want then go and do some babysitting for your nephews and nieces and be done with it.

second it is very easy to have a child and not have to be married: find a gal explain what you want and hopefully she will agree to it. et voila! there are many women out there who want children but yet want to stay independent. the catch is: are you willing to provide for her and the baby?! or do you want her to hand over the child to you?!

third many people have children without being married, no big deal! but focus on the child and ask yourself: can i provide for his/her well being (emotionally/financially/physically) for the next 18yrs?
Re: I Love Children; But I'm Not Ready To Get Married by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2012
I assure you it's no unusual thought. You could get into an open partnership, some sort of free relationship that'll enable you have a child with a woman while not committed to her. It'll be your understanding that you both will parent the child, yet you do not relate as husband and wife. It works! wink

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Problem / Young Upwardly Mobile Individuals.. With Raging Hormones. / My Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.