Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (115639 Views)

Poll: Is self-service a sin?

Yes: 68% (73 votes)
No: 19% (21 votes)
I don't know: 11% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Obiwannn: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Wait o!!!
Is this video real?
I just hope it was doctored.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
AT LAST! A possibly REAL Pastor who worries about our bodies AND souls and NOT about natural. normal things that are NOT in the slightest sinful except n the eyes of those who know even less of God than of human biology. Lord save us from those self righteous and sanctimonious hypocrites!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by trapQ: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2015
The same false teacher pastor chris, said abortion isn't a sin. End time nonesense
Goshen360:
@ Jo,

I tire for you o. Seriously. We are talking about mas.tur.bation that someone did by himself and Abortion deliberately done and you are talking about abor.tion to save a mother's life. What kind of abortion is that? Every man will stand on his own in the day of judgement. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

I DO NOT CONDEMN PEOPLE WHO DOES MAS.TUR.BATION BUT THE ACT ITSELF IS CERTAINLY A SIN. The person that committed called to ask because he was convicted by the Holy Spirit it as a sin but your pastor says it is not a sin. Smh.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by jenavism44: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Greeting to you all,there is no need to argue what is sin and what not sin,1cor 8vs1-3...says'knowledge puff up but love build up,if a man thinks he know something he did not really know it as he ought to know but every man that love God is known by God,'anything that hurt this three parties i.e(God,your neighbour and you) are sin,any actions that does not hurt any of these parties can never be a sin,why? Becos love hurt none,with love the will of God is fulfilled,there are two type of mastubations,filthy and unfilthy mastubations,unfilthy mastubation is never a sin,while the former is a sin,let me elusidate and elaborate on what i enpassantly abdubrated,pls dont be sentimental about this,though this subject is tendentious but your perspicacity to the subject matter can either enervate or thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,unfilthy mastubation is not a sin,why?becos no one is hurt,but dont make it a continuos habit that entangles,ensnare and hurt you becos God dont want you to be in a state of quagmire.it is not God's will to be in such state,the bible says 'all things are legal but not all things are helpful and advantageous,any thing that is helpful and advantageous to you.it is never a sin against God,but if it have some disadvantage and it hurt either your spirit.emotions and body.you can as well extirpate it or replace it with excellent habit which is self control,it can also be a sin when it hurt other i.e your spouse,if you delibrately replace your God ordain sexual life with mastubation it make you not honour and respect the feeling of your spouse, and it is an egocentric lifestyle and and cheating which is not God's will for us, but unfilty mastubation is sometime helpful and advantageous,but let all things be done moderately and decently couple with soberity if still in doubt ask the doctors and the married men,a doctor ask for the fluid of his patient to diagnose,the man asked 'how will i bring it?'the doctor reply 'the simple and easy way to bring it is to mastubate'that is unfìlthy mastubate,some married men after having sex with their wives mastubate during and after erupting, i.e it help to empty the remaining fluid from the urethra,and help them attain maximum sexual satisfaction,if they refused to complete sex circle on the wives in other avoid pregnacy,it also help to calm them from sexual nerveousness,it also help some men to gain erection before copulation and coitus interruptus,it also help couple to sexually fulfilled life,it also helps to having balance sexual life without commiting gross sins such as fornicating,adultery in the abscent of partner,it also help to maintain your dignity and self esteem,the bible says it better to marry than to burn with passions,in abscence of marriage or when someone have not attain his financial,and marital status,what is the solution when you burns with passion?mastubation may be consider while self control is excellent ,mature virgin boy are sometime enjoin to mastubate to avoid complications in their health,some female patient are ask to insert suppository drug into their vagina with the use of supporting pipe while treating infections these are unfilthy mastubations,it is not the actions that matter it is what birthed the actions any actions which is moral and medically justify is not a sin,child abortion is not morally excellent,but there are times where there will a complication in pregnacy which require termination of the foetus in order to save the mother which will also be done,Jesus said 'not what enter or touch a man that defile a man but what process from the heart that defile a man while filthy mastubations are acts of uncleanness,it involves doing it with other persons(i.e =homosexualism) doing it in public,exposing it on the internet,enjoining people to do it with you(hand job),uncontrolable desires,unstoppable mastubation,speaking evil of opposite sex,self anal servicing, doing it with lust and evil imaginations thereby polluting yourself and defilling yourbody ,if you find yourself in such state you need to repent of them if you find it difficult to repent from them then pray and meditate on God's word concerning such situations and you be free.God is not pleased with filthy mastubation and God is not mad at unfilthy mastubation also, which Rev.Double D.R Chris.oyakhilome p.hd,D.sc,D.D,was referring to when he said 'it is not a sin against God'he was not trying to enjoin his member into filthy act of mastubation he was only trying to help the situation and also allerviate the guilty conscience of those who find themselves in such delemma,becos satan planted such counter productive thought in their mind thereby making their walk with God ineffective,he was actually helping them,moreover mastubation is not a gross sexual immorality,says jehovah witness,they even refer to it as an habit,but not an word standard habit, becos filthy mastubations is uncleanness and abomination in God,s sight.our body is not for filtiness but for the lord,therefore let offer our bodies as a living sacrifics to God which is our reasonable services and we should not make provision for the flesh to fulfill it lust.does this condemn mastubation?emphatical no,God did not support mastubation never does he condemn it rather he only condemn all acts of filtiness and superfluity of naughtiness and indecency,lust is a general word,people lust for materialism,power,money,sex,but dont let the lust of flesh to controls you to behave abnormal and indecent,mastubation is not the act of stimulating lust but the act of quenching burning passions and sexual petting urges so in the essence of what i saying is that. unfilthy mastubations is not a sin against God,but it is a sin when it hurts either you,your spouse or God.it only hurt God when it is filty becos you are defiling yourbody which is his temple with unclean practise,it also a sin when it hurt your body,and emotions,and when it hurts your spouse,if you dont respect him/her,in that case you are no longer walking in love but anything apart from these is not a sin i.e if it hurt no one.but take heed lest thou be entangle and ensnare with it,love worketh no ill,therefore love is the fulfilment of the all the laws,let all your actions and habit be motivated by God's love,only then you are known by God,so those who said mastubation is sin are right depending on the angle they viewing it from while those who says it is not a sin are also right depending the angle they are viewing it from.because the former says it a filthy act against God.wheras people are unconsciously and consciously and hyprocritically doing it,while the latter says as far it hurt no one it is not sin against God,that satan is just oppresing their mind to think they are sinning against God when they mastubate,both parties should re-appraise their opinions toward this topic,mine oppinion is that before we call it a sin or not,we should consider ,the motives behind it i.e the why(cogent reason),the how(manner in which it is done) and the where(circumstance,and positions)the most high who know best see best,and do best will judge best,therefore judge nothing before the time,to him who judge something to be unclean to him it unclean,therefore let all things be judge with convincion,anything without convinsion is a sin but it will be foolish to start mastubating and stupid to continue mastubating filthly.wisdom should be your guard in every you do.thank you.remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by Joagbaje(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
^^^^^^^^^
Awesome
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. by oyatz(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Is participating in Nairabet, Baba-Ijebu and money doubling sins or fruits of the spirit?

Eddy, remember that the Bible says 'every THOUGHT of foolishness is a sin'. #not even the act, but the thought. Let's not justify an ungodly act because it's not specifically stated in the Bible as a sin against God.

Uyi, that sinful habit cannot be a fruit of the Spirit, because it's unholy, sensual, lustful and sin against God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.