Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,519 members, 7,898,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man (932 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband? / I Commited Shameful Act With My 15 Years Old Younger Sister, Now She Is Blackmai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by 1soul(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2012
He was at first inlove with her elder sister, they were intimate but never had intimacy, though they had good romance worth penetration. Their plan was to get married but she couldn't wait, so she married another man while he was in his 500 level in the university. Now he feels deeply for her younger sister whom he has been mentoring from her level one, they've been reading together and she looks up to him for inspiration and advice. Can he date and possibly settle with her? Is it right and justified?
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by Ranoscky(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2012
Long as the younger sista is ALSO into u [have feelins for u], then it is justified!

Rano's take!
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by omega25red(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2012
well the older sister married someone else on her own because she couldn't wait so i see no issue but it is kinda creepy that he continues to choose women from that one family undecided

(what is this thing about she couldn't wait? is marriage like taking a piss?)
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by AZeD1(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2012
omega25red:

well the older sister married someone else on her own because she couldn't wait so i see no issue but it is kinda creepy that he continues to choose women from that one family undecided

(what is this thing about she couldn't wait? is marriage like taking a piss?)

For women, marriage is something like that,

Op if the younger sister is cool with what he had with the elder sister then let no problems but IMO its a no-no.
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by Basics007: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2012
It looks right but doesnt sound right
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by slimyem: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2012
IMO,not cool!
He should have a talk with the married sister and ask her opinion of it but seriously,m not sure any big sis will be totally comfortable with that.
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
I see nothing wrong in it but why choose from the same family
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by SAFO(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
Who cares if the elder sister is comfortable with it. Did she consult him and take into consideration his feelings when she decided to marry the other Bobo? Let them enjoy each other, it's their business.
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by Killz3(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
Must it be from that family? What the hell exactly is he trying to prove? undecided
Re: Can He Date Her Younger Sister Now That She's Married To Another Man by MrsChima1(f): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
Anyone have some younger brothers? cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? / . / Ten Kinds Of Women U Need To Avoid When Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.