Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor (1568 Views)

----- Solar Rechargable Lamps---------- / Rechargable Mosquito Killer Lamp / Clearance Sales Of All Phones,electronics And Automobiles (Cars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor by RealMccoy1(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2012
I am looking for serious wholesale buyers that are willing to market our portable,rechargable back up charger for cell phones,Ipad tablet and Mini Laptops. This Amazing device holds a capacity of 8400mAh and charges cell phone faster which allow you to talk for 72hours straight without interruption or 5days without you charging your cell phone battery with electricity. All you have to do is recharge the device with an AC output to reboost it's stored energy and then connect your cell phone USB directly to the device to charge your phone battery when it is low. This device is same size as a USB flash drive and it is light weighted but has the power to charge a mini laptop,Ipad and your cell phone to their full capacity same time. Those of you that travel a lot or have trouble with electricity in your area,this device is for you. Serious distributors should contact my Abuja rep at 08023695990 or email me at emma_nd@yahoo.com I reside in the States but should be home soon.
Re: Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor by aminu150(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2012
i will like 2 know more about this product in terms of how much it cost and whats the commission?
Re: Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor by dwizy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
I ll like to know how much this device costs,.and whether you arrange supplies to customers location, contact me 234********** or d*****@yahoo.com
Re: Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor by RealMccoy1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
I do apologize for the late response. The products are graded. The cheapest will cost you 8k while the most expensive will cost you 25k,these are retail prices though.
Re: Rechargable Portable Charger For All Phones,tablet,mini Laptop Needs Distributor by MIDAS43: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please is this Product still available ? I will like to do wholesale can I have the details please.

(1) (Reply)

A.g.o, D2, P.m.s / Jameel Basmati Rice / How To Browse Unlimited With Etisalat Just For N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.