Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,837 members, 7,945,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Going Into Diesel Supplying Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Going Into Diesel Supplying Business (1648 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Going Into Importation Business. / Going Into Golden Penny/ Indomie Products Dealership / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Into Diesel Supplying Business by 4teelaw(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hello all,
I am thinking of going into diesel business. I have a partner who is willing to provide the truck. Please can someone give me an idea of how this business runs? i will be grateful for any input in this regard
Re: Going Into Diesel Supplying Business by ajadek(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
If u av 33k truck and u av atleast 3.5m,you can make 200k weekly now after expensive and truck fees,i av dpk now for sell @#111,if u buy dpk 33klitres @111,truck #5 to oshogbo or ilorin making #116, you can sell @125 now, you can look for buyers withing lagos u stil make ur gain,if its diesel the same process but u will ned 4mplus, and it depend on capacity of truck, 08034989352
Re: Going Into Diesel Supplying Business by ajadek(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
I wish u can tell us how we can trade oil and gas without involved money,up stream and down stream
Re: Going Into Diesel Supplying Business by sanches: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
To go into the business, the first thing you should do is to get the customers/ buyers of the products. extensive marketing is needed cos its a competitive market. get contacts with those in the business so that you learn some of the tricks and rudiments of the business expecially the prices of diesel based on different depots, the types of diesel and how to make profits and extimations in the business. you can get more info for free by sending a text to 07026383234.
Re: Going Into Diesel Supplying Business by 4teelaw(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
Thanks a millon for your responses. I will get back to you via your numbers so that we can work somethings out.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Ur Virtapay 2 Me , I Buys / Topic Closed / How Do Konga Merchants Outside Lagos sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.