Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,779 members, 7,924,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin (1199 Views)

A Funny Convo With My Australian Chick That Giggled Me. / Guys Can You Buy This For Your Chick? / How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by Uchmonia(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
There is this girl that i met the first day i started work (11/08/11) she came to deposit money for his brother who is in school, then from that day i collected her mobile number we started talking via phone initially she was as if she wasn't serious with me, it was when i removed my mind that she came to me. then we started up after a while she came to my house but i was unable to go closer to her. later she told me that she has a boy friend which is not in the same state with me but now they are serious in the relationship, the thing is that i love her so much that i will not allow that guy to take her away from me what will i do now to get her back because after she saw him last during Xmas break she doesn't allow me to kiss her or even romance her please Pole what do i do now, we have never had sex before but i want to have it with her but she claims to be a virgin what do i do to track her down. kiss
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
leave somebody else's posession! that other guy has put in lots of hard work to have this girl and she hasnt given you any reason to show she's fed up with him.
so why wld u wanna mess up another's relationship? just get ur own cz u make no sense saying that you wont allow the guy to take her from you cz its you trying to take her from the guy.

ok so what has virginity got to do with all these??
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by xcolanto(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
@op tracking her down u need to get a tracker cool
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by slimyem: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
op,what are you really on about?
The girl's not available so forget it and move the fcck on.
Simple!!
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by shadiva: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
slimyem:

op,what are you really on about?
The girl's not available so forget it and move the fcck on.
Simple!!
well said.
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Op, i hope u are not tracking Hot Tima, cos u will just find out u wasted ur tracker tracking willy willy
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by modavi: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
inanukwa, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by kpolli(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2012
Poster,

Go n find your own
Re: How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin by Killz3(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2012
Should i call this OP a Fool or an Idi[i]o[/i]t? I'm discombobulated!

(1) (Reply)

So. . . Lately, I've Been Hearing Stuff Stuff About Yoruba Men Being Romantic. / Do Over / Top 10 Types Of Women To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.