Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz (2521 Views)

Sometimes Life Is Like Plantazion Boys, / Who Is The Finest Amoung Them? / Who Is The Best Amoung The Plantazion Boiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Ralvy(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2007
@Modups! I downloaded the song u hosted here
It's Nice, Thanx even though its just de instrumentals u got
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by deebarca: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2007
An artist with MTV AWARD, KORA AWARD, MOPO AWARD, AFIRCA MUSIC AWARD, NIGERIAN MUSIC AWARD, BEST AFRICAN ACT, AFRICAN FINEST, UNIQUE VOICE, one of the most featured artist in nigeria, featured in sip easy(freestye), africa(MODE9), stylee(jimmy jatt), jawon si(konga), Resonance etc. is first album sold over 2 million copy in two weeks of release(mtvbase). who amoung the nigerian artist can you compare with this?, talkless of faze and blackface He is simply the best.GIVE IT UP FOR 2 FACE IDIBIA. 2 BABA,
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by deebarca: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2007
An artist with MTV AWARD, KORA AWARD, MOPO AWARD, AFIRCA MUSIC AWARD, NIGERIAN MUSIC AWARD, BEST AFRICAN ACT, AFRICAN FINEST, UNIQUE VOICE, one of the most featured artist in nigeria, featured in sip easy(freestye), africa(MODE9), stylee(jimmy jatt), jawon si(konga), Resonance etc. is first album sold over 2 million copy in two weeks of release(mtvbase). who amoung the nigerian artist can you compare with this?, talkless of faze and blackface He is simply the best.GIVE IT UP FOR 2 FACE IDIBIA. 2 BABA,
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Phiniter(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2007
deebarca:

tubababa good, no doubt, but no be award we they talk of here, Faze is very Good, and I tell ya, if he had done the african queen song, Na basket him for take they pack awards grin grin
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by zealy: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2008
cool well faze is the best. he's got the talent, the voice and well coordinated instrumental. so give up to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by segunpc(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2008
well its obvious that the winner is tu-face.

tu baba (no lele)
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2008
. . .fazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze kiss is the best singer
Tuface is just lucky.damn too lucky!
black face is yet to discover his talents.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by TOYOSI20(f): 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
deebarca:

U've said it all!!!!!!! Need I say more?.

@Topic

2Face for sure.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by woodboi(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2008
the 3 of them are good i respect black faze alot he stand out among the 3 of them to do something different from p boiz but i don't know why the media hate him.is track ahead of the game should be among the category 4 the best dance hall song in 2007 hiphopawards.
faze and tu face seems to be album wise they black face anyway.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by sharpguys: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2008
faze will be nobody with out the sharp voice of tuface and thats what made the plantashun boiz blow up
tuface was the lead singer and faze joined when the group was already on tour get the facts right but faze i must say has an amazing voice even better than any artist over the world but 2face is a star marketable and controversial think bout it black face is a leader who put them together and and other groups like trybunal and all
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by dondee2(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2008
[i]2 face if i may say is the best among Nigerian artist but his video is worse[/i][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Mortiple(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2008
There is no need for argument.

deebarca:

Thank you deebarca.

Award is a true reflection of people's opinion, which unarguably, is the voice of God.

GOOD: Black Face
BETTER: Faze
BEST: 2 Face
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by bicee(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2008
faze and tu face got the voice but FAZE sings better
FAZE all the way kiss
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by harpo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2010
Una don start oh, who is comparing now off cos it is TUFACE haba,
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Melinde: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2010
i will say FAZE 4ever but 2face is a lucky dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Artist Immortalises Kim Kardashian's Nude Pregnant Body In Stone / Channels TV Reporter, Henry Ogunjimi, Marries Best Friend (wedding Photos) / Nadia Buari's Birthday Message To Her Lover Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.