Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help, Problem With Installing Worpress! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, Problem With Installing Worpress! (698 Views)

Free Worpress And Joomla Classroom For Website Owners And Bulksms Providers / Webmasters/ Worpress Users Urgent Help Please.. Graphicplus, Others!!! / Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Problem With Installing Worpress! by 9jabizhelp(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
I tried to install my wordpress but it gave this message. Please any clues to what i can do?

Install WordPress (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.
Re: Help, Problem With Installing Worpress! by Excelboi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
It means that there is an already hosted wordpress on the root of ur server. Check and go to delete that and try to upload it again.

(1) (Reply)

Widerank.com Is A Free Web Service For Comprehensive SEO Analysis Of Websites / Need A Mobile Social Network Designer / Web Developers/ Web Programmers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.