Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

Get A Free Site For Your Business With Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Free Site For Your Business With Google (669 Views)

Best Free Site To Boost Your Blog Traffic / I Cant Google My Free Site And Blogger / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Site For Your Business With Google by grailife(m): 5:20am On Feb 22, 2012
http://edmark.gnbo.com.ng/ i will still work to improve the site build yours now, webmasters make una no vex o ,

Get your business online today. It's easy and it's free!

The Internet is fast becoming the first place customers go to find information on products and services they want to buy from businesses like yours. Google and friends have come together to help Get Nigerian Businesses Online. We are providing a fast, free and easy end-to-end solution and all the support you need for creating a professional looking website.

Here's what you get:

Free easy-to-build and maintain, professional website
Free matching mobile website
Free gnbo.com.ng sub-domain
Free website hosting

And when you purchase a customised domain name*
10 Free email accounts (@yourdomain.com)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster From Belgium Is Looking Voor African Linkpartners / Help Please / Liberty Reserve Secrets Exposed Report Is Out Now, Hurry And Download Yours Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.