Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But (1158 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Wrong Comment: Men Can Cheat But Women Must Not Cheat In Marriage. / Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by honeylicking: 5:56am On Feb 22, 2012
Not all men set out to cheat but more often than not you ladies leave us with lil or no choice. Lucky to be married to such a beautiful lady. Well, so they say. Na beauty I go chop? I give my wife so much loving, I'm faithful to her and always there. She knows it but it seems to mean nothing to her.  All I get back to so much disrespect, disregard and in subordination. I know that love beareth all things. Thank you I know the bible too. Divorce her? Not an option for now. She just might change then we'll live together happily ever after and it all will be a bad dream. For now I try to make her understand but all I get back is self justification, then apologies, then empty promises of a change.
I think its me who needs to change.
She will be off for a vacation soon and jeez I'm so looking forward to having my freedom once again. Hitting the clubs, rocking the joints, doing and undoing heaven only knows. I guess if I shag enough cheecks when she's away I might start to care less and not even notice it when she comes back and starts pulling her weights again. I'll just become a loyal husband again and see how things turn out then as investing all my love seems to be getting me no where for now.
I've started chatting up this girl online and I'm thinking of having a date with her when madam has left. She's young blessed with all necessities ladies covet and guys desire and seems interesting but I'm leaving it all online for obvious reasons. If the date turns out nice the vacancy in my bed won't be for long. That aside, I hooked up with my ex online and she's coming into town for a week. She's agreed to stay at mine as my wife'll be away then. The thought of shagging her once again is killing me. I've already told her all I expect of her and she's so keen to play along.
I know aids is real and the pregnancy thing. I won't disrespect my wife by going a round without a condom. 
Is there any MAN out there that has been through such. Please share you experience with me as to how you felt during and after such. Players only please.
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2012
Disturbing. This is why I dont want to be a wife. sad
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2012
Made up story. undecided undecided
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 22, 2012
^^^^ I hope so
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by mcnepow(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2012
Poster, I was taught dis - wen trying to solve a problem try not to create a bigger one.
cheating on wifey doesn,t solve anytin. u only succeed in compounding shyte.
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by honeylicking: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2012
@Rokiatu: I really wish I made this story up.
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2012
For some men.d shit juz happens!
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by Killz3(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2012
There is no excuse or justification for infidelity. . . It's better if you had remained single and had your freedom, than get married, start complaining and then end up cheating! How do you live with yourself?
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by kpolli(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2012
I feel and understand u poster. . . .
Some women just bliv we shud take shiit and not act on it. . . . .

I don't support infidelity but I feel it shud be done sometimes to save ones union. . .

Go ahead but don't get caught
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by dabrake(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2012
talina:

Disturbing. This is why I dont want to be a nagging, disrespectful, foolish and inconsiderate wife. sad
fixed
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by mcnepow(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2012
kpolli:

I feel and understand u poster. . . .
Some women just bliv we shud take shiit and not act on it. . . . .

I don't support infidelity but I feel it shud be done sometimes to save ones union. . .  

Go ahead but don't get caught
How does infidelity help save a union  
[s]Maybe I wuld open a thread to address this issue[/s]

Dabrake God bless u for fixing that smiley
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by kpolli(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2012
I dunno, its just a feeling I have undecided . . . .

Next time she should not nag her husband into another woman's hands. . . . Men have feelings too
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
dabrake:

fixed

Ok, I undestand the why you wanted to "fix" my comment. It may have seemed one sided and its unfortunate what the poster is going through. But having affairs will not solve anything and will only add to the problem. If the poster thinks there is any chance his marriage can get better, why work against it and have affairs? Before it comes down cheating, he might want to respect himself and get a divorce.
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by dabrake(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^
i roger that
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by MrsChima1(f): 1:10am On Feb 23, 2012
Some men will blame a woman for his lack of control. Some women will accept the blame just to remain "in a relationship" status.

How bleeped up the people in this world.
Re: Not All Men Set Out To Cheat But by charlyjayden: 1:17am On Feb 23, 2012
@ Poster what is it that your wife is doing that is driving you to thinking of cheating no marraige is str8 forward but it is better to talk openly about your feelings with her tell her what your not happy with and tell her the consequences that you have been struggling with thoughts of cheating due to what is happening. I have been in similar situation usually if you tell your partner it will make them shape up a bit grin
Tell her you love her but there are certain things that is driving you away communication is the key if you did go and cheat you will regret it trust me.

(1) (Reply)

My Urge 4 Girls / Why some Nigerian Ladies End Up Single For Life / Is He Geniune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.