Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,848 members, 7,969,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:55 AM

Computer Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Computer Wahala (799 Views)

Job Wahala / Brazilian Hair Wahala (pix) / Women Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Wahala by ituen(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2007
Please relax with this:
Girlfriend 5.0 to W i fe 1.0

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.
I soon noticed that the new program, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.
Applications such as Bachelor Nights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, Beer With Buddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.

I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
"A Troubled User"

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that people complain about.
Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 , thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.
Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!
It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0.
It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this.
I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the environment.
I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before
the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean 2.5, Sweep 3.0, Cook 1.5 and Do Laundry 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Sa rees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0

STATUTORY WARNING : DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Regards,

Technical Support Team
Re: Computer Wahala by Origin(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2007
Ituen cool,
This is a real upgrade from your usual jokes. In short i love it and i'm sharing it right now with friends and colleagues. THUMPS UP.[sup][/sup]
Re: Computer Wahala by Naijagurly(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
No comment angry
Re: Computer Wahala by finekid(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2007
That's a good one! grin
Re: Computer Wahala by Tophin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2007
ituen i love that keep it up.
Re: Computer Wahala by folahann(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2007
This is really good, every thing in life is computerized
Re: Computer Wahala by topeteadr(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2007
yeah but we shouldn't rush much to upgrade from girlfriend 5.0 to wife 1.0
Coz wife 1.0 can damage your system if you want to go back to girlfriend 1.0
But some wife 1.0 will allow you to run Cricket 5.0, Beer With Buddies 7.5, Outings 3.6
but everything must run under wife 1.0. Any attempt to format or uninstall wife 1.0 will destroy the system.
But maybe there is a program to remove wife 1.0

[b] Install divorce 10.6 and harshness 6.2 that should help[/b]
Re: Computer Wahala by sussy1(f): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2007
[b] Install divorce 10.6 and harshness 6.2 that should help[/b]
[quote][/quote]

May God forgive u Tope. Haba? shocked shocked   smiley
Re: Computer Wahala by noyez(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2007
@tope teadr
haba! na really wa 4 u no wonder members wan vote u out!
Re: Computer Wahala by ituen(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
make una leave this tope alone
Re: Computer Wahala by topeteadr(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
No actually that's the only solution.
Re: Computer Wahala by topeteadr(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
It is your choice. But it's not advisable to install that divorce program.
Re: Computer Wahala by topeteadr(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
I'm saying it from experience.
Re: Computer Wahala by kronkykay(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2007
ituuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

please am begging you.
all my last month's salary went to my surgeon. i can't afford to do the same to november salary as my wife 1.0 program will be forced to self install a new program starving 7.9 and later divorce 1.9.

e don do me oh
Re: Computer Wahala by clemcykul(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
em em dont know what to say embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sh****T

(1) (Reply)

Its Funny Though / Breaking News / The Twelve Days After Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.