Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

U Must To Laugh: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / U Must To Laugh: (1487 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Funny Images For Nairalanders That Like To Laugh / Try Not To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Must To Laugh: by ojbboy(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2012
A mum whispered to her three daughters after their weddings. Don't forget to text me your experience of the first night, each immediately understood what the mother meant.
After a week, the first daughter sent 'NESCAFE'' in an sms to the mother while the second text ''BENSON''.Their mother amused by the messages, picked a tin of nescafe and read from the label ''fantastic till the last drop'' she also went to her husband's pack of Benson cigarettes written on it was ''extra long, king size'' she blushed! For their age she wasn't much worried but decided to wait for her third daughter's experience. After a few days, she received a post- card which was written ''Arik: lagos-kano''. She quickly called Arik air information desk and was told ''its 3 times daily, 7days a week and 75 minutes flight both ways''. She just slumped and fainted,: ( this man go kill my baby ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U Must To Laugh: by ojbboy(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2012
Anoder one, An american guy met 2 igbo guys and asked them 2 help him catch Lions weda dead or alive @ d price of $10,000 each.Dey both went together to a forest and d search started. D 2 igbo guys fell asleep, one later woke up on hearin d roarin of lions opened his eyez & found about 10 lions surroundin them. Instead of him finding an escape route, he woke his partner & said "EMEKA,WAKE UP, WE DON HAMMER!", lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U Must To Laugh: by swtchicgurl: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2012
@op,

the first joke: i've seen it before *yawns*

the second joke: hott! hott!! hott!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U Must To Laugh: by Chris4sure(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
lol! Hammer nobi small. Their body go tell them, grin
Re: U Must To Laugh: by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
hgrhejwhgsahjfcklskdf,
Re: U Must To Laugh: by Onyeasi(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2012
;d ;d ;d
Re: U Must To Laugh: by ojbboy(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2012
A man was chatting with his friend on BB. He suddenly discovered that the man sitting beside him in the taxi was reading their
conversation. Since he did not want to embarrass the intruder,he decided to change the topic of the chat and he wrote:
Abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or Abu Qaqa that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the target place before the bombs explode becos there is terrible traffic jam now but nevertheless, I am sure casualty figure will be high since we are five in our taxi and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We ve less than 3mins for the bomb to go off, bye and take care of my children as agreed.? The intruder quickly opened the taxi door and jumped out.
Re: U Must To Laugh: by swtchicgurl: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^ copy n paste
Re: U Must To Laugh: by Kuulnomsy(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2012
swtchicgurl:

^^^ copy n paste

How many have u copied and pasted, Bad belle

@op Nice joke jare cool cool cool
Re: U Must To Laugh: by swtchicgurl: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2012
Kuulnomsy:

How many have u copied and pasted, Bad belle

@op Nice joke jare cool cool cool

whr did this thing metamorphose frm to contend with
the only swtchicgurl in this section! angry
haven't u heard wat i can do? angry
i'll give u a second chance! nonsense! angry
Re: U Must To Laugh: by nwambano(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
I no fit laff
Re: U Must To Laugh: by Binkalette: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
Thanks for your reply.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: U Must To Laugh: by swtchicgurl: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
Homar:

@switchgirl silly lesbiann that wont keep off her dirty mouth from peoples thread.

have u finished, say more. . . . mtcheww! lipsrsealed
Re: U Must To Laugh: by opiscopy(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2012
A young couple(SOB&NutsLost) after driving for hours decided to stop over at a luxurious hotel for a night.
When checkin out,they were shocked to get a bill of =N=50,000! SOB demanded to see the manager immediately. When he came down, the manager explained that they have world class swiming pools, 3D cinema, best circus in Eastern Nigeria, best jaccuzis, 5star meals, limo rides around town and many other types of entertainment which are available to all customers.
Angry, SOB shouted "but we did not use any of those things!" The manager looked at him and said "that's not my problem, they were here and you could have used them".
After arguing for 5 more minutes, the man counted =N=5,000 and gave it to the manager. Shocked, the manager said "this is only =N=5,000, where is the other =N=45,000?" The man smiled and said "I charge =N=45,000 for sleeping with my wife". Angry, the manager screamed, "but I didnt sleep with your wife". The man looked at him and calmly said "well, that's not my problem sir, she was here and you could have!

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Week Lol / Warri People / Wana Tattoo Ur Body Take Dictionary With U (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.