Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:40 PM

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: (43495 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by lahips: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by jahmed(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2012
I know this one she is true ashawo. She's always drunk in the clubs Zanzibar or Belvedere leaving with guys. Bros abeg you watch out for her. There's never smoke without fire.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by jackkyy(m): 3:45am On Jul 01, 2012
this girl na naija. i dey buy food for her mama restaurant here for houstton. dont get it twisted. them be nine kids for her family.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by OneNaira6: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2012
The girl is Nigerian. For those advising him to seek an Igbo girl, she is actually Igbo. Her mother owns a popular food restaurant in Texas. But everyother thing about her na correct assumption. The maga don f2k up, not wifey material at all at all. Na correct ashawo bu dis chick ooo!!! Hmm na wa ooo!!! Blinded by beauty. Nwoke put hand for fire, good luck to him marriage abeg.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2012
One_Naira: The girl is Nigerian. For those advising him to seek an Igbo girl, she is actually Igbo. Her mother owns a popular food restaurant in Texas. But everyother thing about her na correct assumption. The maga don f2k up, not wifey material at all at all. Na correct ashawo bu dis chick ooo!!! Hmm na wa ooo!!! Blinded by beauty. Nwoke put hand for fire, good luck to him marriage abeg.

That ugly chihuahua is beautiful?

ROTFLMAO!! cheesy
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by OneNaira6: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke

grin grin grin Chei what is with women and hating?

You have no mouth to call anyone ugly ileke. She fine pass you judging from your pictures we saw while ago.
The chick beauty run circles around yours therefore don't be a hater. No be her fault, na your mama and papa fault.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2012
One_Naira: Ileke

grin grin grin Chei what is with women and hating?

You have no mouth to call anyone ugly ileke. She fine pass you judging from your pictures we saw while ago.
The chick runs circle around you therefore don't be a hater. No be her fault, na your mama and papa fault.

Na wa o at this picture wey dey circulate amongst these Igbo boys on NL.

LMAO!!

The chic is ugly abeg, looking like one ugly azz horse with it's tail taped on its head lol cheesy
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by OneNaira6: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Na wa o at this picture wey dey circulate amongst these Igbo boys on NL.

LMAO!!

The chic is ugly abeg, looking like one ugly azz horse with it's tail taped on its head lol cheesy

Whatever you say to make yourself feel better ileke-idi e no matter to me. I know how you women act so whatever you can say to put yourself to bed.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2012
One_Naira:

Whatever you say to make yourself feel better ileke-idi e no matter to me. I know how you women act so whatever you can say to put yourself to bed.

LMAO!! Don't mind my urgly sef jare. You def of "foine" just come dey surprise me ni o cheesy

Ewooooooo, this must have been the most regrettable $50 Flavor ever spent.

Ashawo come carry Eze gburugburu baby lol
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by OneNaira6: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2012
rotimy: @all posters, flavour is a total disgrace to the Igbo race. his music is useless and the lyrics are for the dogs. If he marries, many their first child be a girl and it will be good hearing flavour using his songs like Ashewo. na abania and pant di iro to sing his child to sleep

Though I am Flavour's fan I do agree with everything you said.

It is a shame he even compares his music to highlife.

What an insult to highlife musicians.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by OneNaira6: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!! Don't mind my urgly sef jare. You def of "foine" just come dey surprise me ni o cheesy

Ewooooooo, this must have been the most regrettable $50 Flavor ever spent.

Ashawo come carry Eze gburugburu baby lol

Wetin you dey talk? Biko speak inglish I no sabi your broken.

If the broken was an insult to the chick and meant for I to defend her then nwanyi, you going to have to wait centuries.
I don't defend Ashawos.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2012
Lmao!!!

I just have to sit and laugh at you guys once in a while.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2012
One_Naira: Though I am Flavour's fan I do agree with everything you said.

It is a shame he even compares his music to highlife.

What an insult to highlife musicians.

You have to see him perform though. His albums are pop albums but the way he performs has similarities to old highlife musicians. He's the only musician I've seen organize a full band by himself, teach backup singers, and then perform for two hours. I had my doubts too, until I saw him perform live.

I was impressed when P-Square came out with a band for their US tour in 2010, but what Flavour did in Houston blows P-Square out of the water and into a bird bath.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by udegbo(f): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2012
always pray to GD 4 u to be above[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by clomn(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pls do not ruin ones image.dis is because this girl in question is from a wealthy parents,her mum owns d biggest African restaurant in Houston Texas and also an American citizen I tink is flavor who wants her d more so be sure of someone before u all open ur mouth to critize.all u radio without battery. tongue
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by msgochi: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2013
Bad bells,google wella joor b4 u bring wrath 4rm ur big mouth.she is an igbo girl.her name is chioma beverline Ukegbu,given to her by her igbo parents.weda she chooses 2 nickname or cut short her name,no b una biz.abegi una want make Flavour marry una mama or sister,LMAO.free d chiq joor,anyway e go as she get haters cos na part of being a cele.beverly u fine 2 much abeg.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by msgochi: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2013
undecidedHATERS of flavour,he is nt any disgrace.go 2 any part of d east u'll hear his song.we are damn proud of him because of him igbo language is getting more internationaly recognised.weda high life or lowlife,music is music so far it is danceable abegi.infact u people should go and sing una own nw.hagh
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by msgochi: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2013
Ileke ooh.lwkmd,step-mother-in-law,na u no wife material pass,abi dem dey write am 4 fore-head?na u noo.m sure u dey vex cos d chiq fine pass u.make u no dey call God's creation ugly oh,I don warn u.by d way u dey call am ashawo,hmmmmmmm,I tOt say na ashawo no im fellow ashawo.me I no dey insult u ooh,I jst dey tell u my own
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by msgochi: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2013
..jahmed abegi u don sleep wif am b4 eh,radio wifout wire,spoila of gud name.remember say we ol make mistakes,abi u meva make 1 b4,u b God?way u dey judge.if u really wan judge abegi go read law
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by bebechuks: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrt my man Flavour, ur music bu ifem neli. For those of u who said he flirts,has he ever done dat wit u? Or us sisters, or ur girlfwend? Mschewwwwww busy body pple, if person progress small una go find one black spot put for d person bodi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.