Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

Free Gifts For All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Gifts For All (1123 Views)

Hurry! Pre-Order the Tecno Phantom Z Now and Win Free Gifts / Get Your Free Gifts From This Site Http://www.xpango.com?ref=91632633 Jst Read The Instruction And Y / Nokia N96 Contract Phone Available With Free Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Gifts For All by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2007
hello friends ur dreams of owning one of the best and most suffisticated mobile phones, iphones, games and other accessories can now become a reality. It is a dream come through.just follow this link to register for free and get ur free gift instantly, thanks. www.xpango.com?ref90899200/

Re: Free Gifts For All by sect(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2007
Whats the hell is wrong with you xpango guys,the way you guys are flooding this site is getting sickening,everyone wants awuf from xpango to the extent that you guys sent ur shit mail to my box,no be only xpango na xspanking.
Re: Free Gifts For All by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2007
are u the owner of the website? abeg mind ur business and dont be greedy
Re: Free Gifts For All by ricflare(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2007
@ Kuyet
Xpango will just use u 2 advertise their product. If u refer anybody they will only give u a credit when activates ie the person needs to buy their costly product b4 u r given a credit. If u decide to buy their product u will only be given 3 credits. So think about it if u need 50 credits how many referrals would buy their costly product.
U can still try
Re: Free Gifts For All by topeteadr(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2007
Even if you buy they wount give. I have over 150 credits and i haven't recieved the N95 promised till date infact i have graduated and callected my testimonials still yet nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Configuration Of Yahoo Im On Nokia 6070.please Help! / I Need To Unlock A Blackberry Pearl 8130 Phone / Solution For Those Who Can"t Browse Free On Opera 7.5 Using Window Xp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.