Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,422 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) (1581 Views)

To Any Girl Dating My Future Husband / The Girl I Sat Next To During Jamb / I'm A Girl. I Wanna Suck You. . . Lick You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) by MadDog1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2012
It hurt me so bad that I cant attract bewitty bewitty women nowadays especially when I remember those past days when I play them like pink pongĀ  cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) by oderemo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2012
can the MOD take this cr/ap picture out as i see no comedy in blazing kids picture on the net.
especially when you have one.
its not funny MADCRAPDOG.
U ARE A PEDO.
probably a PROJAN member as well.
Re: My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) by MadDog1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
sharap! you dey craze! wetin wrong with that pic! or do you live in yankee whatever? we see this kind of pic everyday for street in Naija,na kids! so whats your own?

If you know wan laff, commot for road for others to see. Btwn its your mama wey dey troop tojan with her pic in the village! edi.o.t
Re: My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) by oderemo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
na your mama picture be that?
sorry i know no oh.
agbero lyk u.
your fada.
Re: My Days With Any Girl I Want (picture) by MadDog1(m): 12:55am On Feb 23, 2012
Ediot, yes that was me and your mom!
My fingers has stroke that her G point to death those days. I just pity your father for having such 60th tokumbo pus.sy and you coming from there too! edio.t! ezi! pig! nama! stu.pid edio.t!

(1)

The Iboman And The Priest / D Fireman And D Little Girl. / Jst To Make U Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.