Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,610 members, 7,895,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest (2260 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / Married Men With Pot Bellies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
B/w a girl wey get big navel and hairy chest or the one wey get big belly and big yansh na wich one u go choose as ur wife imagine say na only these two women u fit get?
Re: B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
Belle and yansh . . .

Reason. . . For my mind, I fit consider the belle to mean say she "get belle", and the yansh . . . Who no like big yansh?!

But which wan come be that navel matter again na?! Like say that wan no bad reach, you come put biabia for chest join! angry
Re: B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
hairy chest and big belly-button 

How can you even think of that?

#freak
Re: B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
kokoye:

hairy chest and big belly-button 

How can you even think of that?

#freak
girls like that plenty for ur village so make u no lie u coconut head grin
Re: B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest by kokoye(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^

Na only you would know . . .
Re: B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest by login123: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
pic please, I don't understand this question

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man / Depressed!!! / Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.