Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,901 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? (15962 Views)

Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / If You Aint Worshipping A Black Man With Afro, Your Head Finna Be Chopped Off / Is Rihanna Pushing A Satanic Illuminati Agenda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Azibalua(f): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2012
Baba
Where have you been hiding ?
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
Pastor Kun:

So going by Joagbaje's logic CE members are full of evil spirits. Hmmm very interesting.

I gave two reasons but you only dwell on one. I said the power of God can take away the NEGATIVE that's one it also imparts the POSITIVE. so it's not every time someone falls down that there's a demon. When the power of God comes upon a person and he imparted positively by Gods blessing he can also fall

The bible ordains the laying of hands to impart blessing. But a situation whereby people are many and the minister can't go round laying hands on every body, he has to use other methods. That's where the "take it" thing comes from. Ministering importation to everybody at the same time and stretching his hand in the direction of where the power should go. That's one of the reasons a camera man may not fall . Hands are not stretched towards camera men.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UvGsyGIpUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by mbaemeka(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
gbam!!!!!!!!!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Sweatshirt: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

I gave two reasons but you only dwell on one. I said the power of God can take away the NEGATIVE that's one it also imparts the POSITIVE. so it's not every time someone falls down that there's a demon. When the power of God comes upon a person and he imparted positively by Gods blessing he can also fall

The bible ordains the laying of hands to impart blessing. But a situation whereby people are many and the minister can't go round laying hands on every body, he has to use other methods. That's where the "take it" thing comes from. Ministering importation to everybody at the same time and stretching his hand in the direction of where the power should go. That's one of the reasons a camera man may not fall . Hands are not stretched towards camera men.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UvGsyGIpUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

Sorry but that looks like one of the most fake things I've seen in a while. In a related video he is then a prophet

Not convinced.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by freecocoa(f): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
Omo Many pastors do that pushing thing a lot,there's one that tried it with me and i had to tell him to quit turning my head cos it was hurting me,the guy just left me after giving me one kind look like that,btw he was supposedly delivering me from the well known "ogbanje spirit",mscheew.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by kelz88(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
They can't try that one with me. You wont even find me in those churches, let alone at the altar. Wetin I dey find?!
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
@joagbaje
Kindly quote scriptures to support the gibberish you spewed above. I.e specific scriptures to prove people slump when God's spirit is imparted on them and scriptures to support the 'take it' scam invented by Oyaks.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by porryred(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Sweatshirt:

Sorry but that looks like one of the most fake things I've seen in a while. In a related video he is then a prophet

Not convinced.

omo so cameraman no need blessing?everything na film trick jooorrr
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by cold(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Op is this what you really mean grin
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLH7LHrYpLs[/url][/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLH7LHrYpLs
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by dare2think: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mr Joagbaje,

What is the name of that Movie you just posted above?
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by alahamad(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2012
I know ma naija peeps are very emotional when It comes to religion so I'm not gonna say much, I am a muslim nd as you all know, christianity came before Islam nd the rest is to be in our hearts cos I dnt wanna start any fire,

But please someone should give an answer as to why the camera men never get to fall,
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by porryred(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
al-ahamad:

I know ma naija peeps are very emotional when It comes to religion so I'm not gonna say much, I am a muslim nd as you all know, christianity came before Islam nd the rest is to be in our hearts cos I dnt wanna start any fire,

But please someone should give an answer as to why the camera men never get to fall,

dem no need blessings or they dont av any demons so thats y d pastor dont touch or stretch hand towards them, shikena
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
Every1 falls except the Camera man, grin
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by logica(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2012
al-ahamad:

They are usually tied to poles. So they don't fall.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Sweatshirt: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
I truly believe that the reason these pastors profit from our gullible people is because of their thirst for anything supernatural. All this; demon this, holy ghost fire that etc. If I had my way I would rule out ALL of the things in the bible that mentions anything that could be deemed supernatural. That way the life values that are taught in the bible wouldn't be so overlooked.

The bible provides us with some good advice and stuff but it seems like no one cares. Everyone's looking for that devine intervention when there is a ton knowledge in the book that's so useful.

Just my view on this. Nobody kill me, please.  smiley
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Sweatshirt: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
logica:

They are usually tied to poles. So they don't fall.

Lol logical, indeed.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
Sweatshirt:

Not convinced.

ever noticed that most people who fall down are women

that guy is zimbabwean his church is fast growing he has copied TB JOSHUA tricks of letting people write problems on plackards and fake to prophet the problems when they had seen the plackard with writen problems
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
cold:

@Op is this what you really mean  grin

My man, you bad o grin grin grin
See as spiritual kung fu dey cause people multitude to scatter"

Never a dull moment,

[flash=450,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLH7LHrYpLs?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Demainman1: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
Why doesn't the pastor fall too. Na only members the spirit dey impact POSITIVELY and NEGATIVELY?

Abi the pastor na JESUS CHRIST?

Joagbaje:

There are several reasons for falling down. But all by Gods power . When the power comes upon a man. It either takes away the negative or impart the the positive sometimes both. When evil leaves a person. He may fall most times. Some times not , there could be other manifestations like coughing or vomiting of certain substances etc.

When the power of God impart the positive on a person ,he may fall also. Some don't fall too. Even on tv. It's not all that falls even when hand is laid on them . Others may fall without a touch.

Those who see it as obligation to fall (if there is any) are wrong. You don't need to fall if the anointing didn't fall you. You can still be blessed standing .

Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
Demain_man:

Why doesn't the pastor fall too. Na only members the spirit dey impact POSITIVELY and NEGATIVELY?

Abi the pastor na JESUS CHRIST?

check this video  you will laugh

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3X1Ic42ro&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
these pastors think we are fools

on this video it claims prophency
[flash=200,200]

why would the woman produce pictures of the accident and the emails as if she has been asked to prove the prophency when actaully the prophency is in the process of being told
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Goshen360(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
Honestly and seriously, WE SHOULD BEGIN TO ADDRESS CERTAIN THINGS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. I HOPE TO ADDRESS BIBLICAL TEACHINGS ON SOME PENTECOSTAL ISSUES IN THE NEAREST FUTURE AS GOD WILL ALLOW ME. SHALOM !
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Sweatshirt:

Not convinced.

Yes he's a prophet. Check out his prophecy:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bahr5FjX7iY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

on this video it claims prophency. .

[flash=200,200]

why would the woman produce pictures of the accident  and the emails as if she has been asked to prove the prophency when actaully the prophency is in the process of being told

People do carry such "soverniers" as point of contact in prophetic meetings.  People also carry medical records as a demonstration of Their faith  Believing to use it as testimony If they get healed.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2012
goshen360:

Honestly and seriously, WE SHOULD BEGIN TO ADDRESS CERTAIN THINGS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST. I HOPE TO ADDRESS BIBLICAL TEACHINGS ON SOME PENTECOSTAL ISSUES IN THE NEAREST FUTURE AS GOD WILL ALLOW ME. SHALOM !

What will you explain in the demonstration of Gods power. Do you cast out devils, do you heal the sick? If you don't , then you know little or nothing about what you're talking about. You should rather be humble to learn truth from those who have the power of God working in their lives.

What will you say about handkerchief being used from the body of Paul? What will you say about the shadow of Peter healing the sick. If they didn't do it in the bible and you see someone do it in our generation I bet you will rather call him an Antichrist instead of glorifying God for the resurrection power being demonstrated in the church today. What do you say about Jesus using spittle to heal blind eyes? Jesus is thesame yesterday ,today and forever. He had given authority to the church to work miracles in his name,
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

People do carry such "soverniers" as point of contact in prophetic meetings.  People also carry medical records as a demonstration of Their faith  Believing to use it as testimony If they get healed.

you carry it to use it as testimony not to phophetic meeting it will look like it was staged

why carry the soveniers as if people will doubt the prophency ? let people doubt after it has said prove to them on later meeting
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
So much ignorant comments on this wall
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by alahamad(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
Well we don't see stunts like that happen among the English, even though they brought the religion to Naija as our colonial masters,

For those who answered ma question about the camera men not falling, ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ , I don laugh belefull abeg,

Somone even said they are tied to a pole, gosh, gosh, some Nairalanders are one crazy bunch,
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Joagbaje(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

you carry it to use it as testimony not to phophetic meeting it will look like it was staged

It's rather because of doubters, those hospitals have integrity to maintain.

why carry the soveniers as if people will doubt the prophency ? let people doubt after it has said prove to them on later meeting

You don't understand. When a man of God is praying , some people bring out pictures of their love ones probably who is sick in the hospital as a point of contact. Others may bring out documents which they need a miracle for. Some also bring their own medical test. To show their ailment. Some churches demands for thes medical test or diagnoses in renowned hospital because of those who doubt miracles  like you . Some also demand for it to filter out infiltrators who are not sick but come to pretend and cause scandal.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by dare2think: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

Yes he's a prophet. Check out his prophecy:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bahr5FjX7iY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

From 2.36.

'If you would like to partner with this Ministry drama school Our account number is 0240025417000 Stanbic bank,Msasa branch'

Jokers.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
My question is this, every year millions of people r supposedly healed by these men of God. Why is it that Im yet to meet one person in real life who has been healed. seriously I only see healing on TV.
Re: Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? by dare2think: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

these pastors think we are fools

on this video it claims prophency
[flash=200,200]

why would the woman produce pictures of the accident  and the emails as if she has been asked to prove the prophency when actaully the prophency is in the process of being told

The 'dramatization' is worthy of an Oscar award.

A succinct mix between the matrix and any of Jet li's notorious films!!!!

No lie, the main 'actor' got swag, local swag though!!!

He still needs to learn more classy swag from his Nigerian and American counterparts. 'The Benny Hinn Versace swag!!!

How any sane person will take these [i]theatrics [/i]serious is incomprehensible.

Wonder why they cant all use their 'jet li' stunts to improve Africa!!!

Oh sorry, heaven is the main focus but donations on earth still matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.