Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:35 AM

P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! (942 Views)

Any Info About This Company Pls / Konga.com Jobs Advertised Few Weeks Back..have U Heard From The Company Pls? / Info. on this company, pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! by odytrust: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
pls i need those living in p/h to help me to confirm about dis company if it exist.

SPILLE OIL AND GAS SERVICES
plot 101 amadi creek, trans-amadi industrial layout, p.o.box 11175, p/h rvers state.

i learnt its a new company and i received a letter of appointment for graduate trainee but they want me to pay 950 naira to their consulting firms.

pls if u r residing in port or had same experience with them, can u tell me wat to do now whether to pay or not. i only blieve am not suppose to pay if they are accepting me .
pls p/h residers and other highlanders , i nned ur advice,
Re: P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! by petty2033(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
aha , i equally got such letter ,well, i am still looking at the whole issue ,please those leaving in ph shd help verify this asap
Re: P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! by elvismike(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
ody,

I applied about 3/4 weeks ago for the advert posted in the guardian newspaper for the post of a personnel officer.
The advert appeared first without a p.o. box on a tuesday but was repeated the following thursday, this time with the p.o box 11175 (coincidence ?).
They are yet to reach me and i know im qualified. i live in ph but im on annual leave now in enugu and cannot check them out.
Anyway, i smell a rat.
Re: P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! by krisdon200: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2007
Somebody leaving in P/H should check out 4 this company and call this no pls 08054741285.Am in Lagos and got my own letter very late Pls o o o! help Naira ppl.
NB:SPILLE OIL AND GAS, dose it exist?
Re: P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! by stellose(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
@poster,hahahahaha please i stay in ph , abeg there is nothing like that ok, run, they will ask you to pay money, please tia race oooooooo, we have nlg,japaul at amadi creek, tia race grin cheesy
Re: P/h Residers, Spille Oil And Gas Company, Pls Help ! by gra8man(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2007
just format your memory i beg, i have saved several people of this great deceptive scam ,pls ignore it ,
i stay in amadi flats trans-amadi port harcourt.

we have gone to confront them b4
they are jobless thieves.
here is my line 08025111079,

for furture clearifications

(1) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Registration . Cheap And Affordable / the highest salary earner in naija / Halliburton Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.